Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. (6932 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Obavoh: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
I swear on my life, since we’ve been married I have never hit this woman. I have never slept with another woman.

I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I love and trust this woman with my soul. I have sacrificed so much in this marriage just to make her happy.

Since day 1 that we met I Always try my best to see her smile but this woman took everything for granted.

When we newly met and I was trying to get her to be my girlfriend, she refused because she was dating another man. I did not give up on her, I kept on doing everything to remain close to this woman to the extent of going to clear her father’s farm just to be on her good side.

One day she came to tell me she was pregnant for her boyfriend and the guy rejected her . She confessed she had done an abortion before and did not want to repeat it.

I decided to marry her and cover her shame because of the love I had for her. Till today, I did not open my mouth to tell anyone about it. I paid her brideprice in full and did all marriage rites.

Some months into the marriage, she lost the pregnancy. I even borrowed money to evacuate the baby from her stomach. I suspected that she drank herbs to try to remove it but I didn’t say anything.

All these years, we have not spoken about it until few days ago she asked me to help her send some money to her father.

I became suspicious because the account number she gave me was strange. I asked her about it and she lied to me it was her cousins account and they want to use the money to buy her father drugs.

I innocently sent the money. I was waiting for her father to call and thank me as usual but a week passed and I didn’t get any message from him.

I asked my wife about it and she said he told her to thank me. That was when I knew something was wrong.

I went through the new phone I bought for her last month and saw this woman chatting with the same man that dumped her with pregnancy.

He was begging her for money and they even planned to meet in her Mum’s village.
She told him she was waiting for me to receive my salary and give her money so she can travel to the place.

I felt like dying.

I showed her the message, I didn’t even wait for her to explain before beating her. I feel very bad for doing that but I couldn’t control myself.

I left the house since yesterday afternoon. I lodged in a hotel in another town. I can’t eat or sleep. I’ve just been crying.

I don’t know how to go about this. I am thinking of my children. I still love my wife. I can’t even open my mouth to tell my people. I don’t know what to do.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Obavoh: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is how I’ve been sitting on the floor in the hotel room. I am dying.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by superCleanworks(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Young03(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pictures of her bleeding or you are a liar

31 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
From what you wrote she's yet to cheat on you.

She's only on the thrill of him wanting her again, hopefully your beating might help reset sense into her.

11 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Pooldrowning(f): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2023

She has been using you for experimentation

If you consider trying to make that woman happy, I suggest you quit!!!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by superCleanworks(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obavoh:

I am thinking of my children. I still love my wife.

yes this is the time you should show her more love than you have done before. forgive her and cry in front of her so she can see how much you love her.
as for the children, please do not doubt if they are your children.
as for the cheating, it is your fault. you better go back home kneel down and beg her.
you also need to call the guy and apologize then send more money to him every month.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Big troll

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Pooldrowning(f): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

yes this is the time you should show her more love than you have done before. forgive her and cry in front of her so she can see how much you love her.
as for the cheating, it is your fault. you better go back home kneel down and beg her.
you also need to call the guy and apologize then send more money to him every month.

You are being sarcastic right grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Mrlola: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Why do we have many stupid men these days? You what? Are you this senseless? Why are you crying? I am A

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by pyyxxaro: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obavoh:
This is how I’ve been sitting on the floor in the hotel room. I am dying.

Market don fall press my guy grin

Person go manage marry , World people nor go still gree make the person Wife rest grin

The Lord is your strength

6 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Tegabadguy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obavoh:
I swear on my life, since we’ve been married I have never hit this woman. I have never slept with another woman.

I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I love and trust this woman with my soul. I have sacrificed so much in this marriage just to make her happy.

Since day 1 that we met I Always try my best to see her smile but this woman took everything for granted.

When we newly met and I was trying to get her to be my girlfriend, she refused because she was dating another man. I did not give up on her, I kept on doing everything to remain close to this woman to the extent of going to clear her father’s farm just to be on her good side.

One day she came to tell me she was pregnant for her boyfriend and the guy rejected her . She confessed she had done an abortion before and did not want to repeat it.

I decided to marry her and cover her shame because of the love I had for her. Till today, I did not open my mouth to tell anyone about it. I paid her brideprice in full and did all marriage rites.

Some months into the marriage, she lost the pregnancy. I even borrowed money to evacuate the baby from her stomach. I suspected that she drank herbs to try to remove it but I didn’t say anything.

All these years, we have not spoken about it until few days ago she asked me to help her send some money to her father.

I became suspicious because the account number she gave me was strange. I asked her about it and she lied to me it was her cousins account and they want to use the money to buy her father drugs.

I innocently sent the money. I was waiting for her father to call and thank me as usual but a week passed and I didn’t get any message from him.

I asked my wife about it and she said he told her to thank me. That was when I knew something was wrong.

I went through the new phone I bought for her last month and saw this woman chatting with the same man that dumped her with pregnancy.

He was begging her for money and they even planned to meet in her Mum’s village.
She told him she was waiting for me to receive my salary and give her money so she can travel to the place.

I felt like dying.

I showed her the message, I didn’t even wait for her to explain before beating her. I feel very bad for doing that but I couldn’t control myself.

I left the house since yesterday afternoon. I lodged in a hotel in another town. I can’t eat or sleep. I’ve just been crying.

I don’t know how to go about this. I am thinking of my children. I still love my wife. I can’t even open my mouth to tell my people. I don’t know what to do.
end the marriage now i mean now now....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by sisisioge: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin

When you carry 16yrs old marry then, you no know say na pikin wey never wise finish you marry? You come dey give her belle every year when all her mates are just getting aware of their femininity, you no reason am say the pikin go wan escape you as soon as possible so she too go do sisi? You never see anything, na you go eventually train the sense wey her parents for train into her before you turned her into a child making factory. She never begin o, this na how una go drag am until she reach 30yrs. The sense wey dey her head na 16yrs old sense....imagine her getting you her husband to send money to a broke azzz ex that left her out cold before. Only a woman-child would do that.

Meanwhile, take heart, no cry again.

31 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by DonBenny77(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Truvelisback(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
U are a SIMP. This is the SIMPest story of the week.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by meobizy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
…only?
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by DESAN(f): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

what kind of advice is this haba do u know what the op is going through at all.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Jozilinn: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow just wow,I don't know if this is true but you really need to check if those kids are even yours first...hmm take am easy oh.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by nicerod(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kid who gave u the form?

Baby man

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by gaby(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
You saw it all right from the beginning that she wasn't into you but you were hoping against all odds to force her to be with you.

The perfect opportunity to treat your eff up and stubbornness presented itself when she got pregnant for the other guy who rejected her and only remembered you were in existence and could play the mumu role very perfectly.

I don talk am her so many times..

Women dey smell mumu, ozuo, and weak men from afar, and heck, they despise such men so much and will only look their way or resort to being with them for pecuniary gains only and nothing more or less.

You presented yourself to be played and got served very deservingly.

A love dependent on game, status, and material possessions or account balance solely, isn't qualified to be termed love but lust. This explains everything that's been happening to most marriages these days lasting shorter than the actual wedding ceremonies.

Stop hitting or beating that woman. Allow her go back to where her.mind truly is in peace and save yourself all the headaches and troubles. When you find the one who is truly meant for you, you'd only look back on this episode and give yourself some deserved knocks for being a Dundee while it lasted.

Modified:

I just realised I might have wasted my time on a troll thread.

Mtcheeew

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Lamanii22(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin
superCleanworks:

guy

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obavoh:
■I asked my wife about it and she said he told her to thank me. That was when I knew something was wrong. I went through the new phone I bought for her last month and saw this woman chatting with the same man that dumped her with pregnancy. He was begging her for money and they even planned to meet in her Mum’s village. She told him she was waiting for me to receive my salary and give her money so she can travel to the place.
■I felt like dying. I showed her the message, I didn’t even wait for her to explain before beating her. I feel very bad for doing that but I couldn’t control myself.
■ I left the house since yesterday afternoon. I lodged in a hotel in another town. I can’t eat or sleep. I’ve just been crying.
1. undecided

2. Violence is never the answer! undecided

3. why do you still wish to continue with her? You need to honestly answer this question for yourself.undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by TimT: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
And you are proud of it to the extent of bringing it to social media

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Kharol1234: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
No be you and your wife eat Garri and oil with pepper that day ? Wetin come happen today

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Buziness101: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obavoh:

I felt like dying.

It's ok my brother, obviously from your write up, I can attest that you are SIMPly in love with your wife.....

I hope you wash her pants too... D Lord is SIMPly your Strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Richy4(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
We used to discuss this issue Wayback in Uni with my friends but they don't always agree with me... Most times I felt like John the Baptist..a lone voice in the wilderness.. embarassed

When a woman said No.. she was not into you.. just let her be.. That was always my stance..If u ask her twice and she maintains her stance, just Waka pass...But my friends always disagree...Saying it was an African women thing to do Shakara...I am not against that but two times is enough...I know that every reasonable individual knows whom he/ she wants to be with without so much persuasion...why waste persuasive skills on someone that loves another?

OP, you and I knows that you will never trust her again.. even if she pleads for forgiveness..
And anytime she says honey Na 4PM I dey show.. and due to traffic, she arrives at 4:15PM.. U and I knows where your mind will be going within that space if 15mins...

In my Opinion, I will suggest that you leave the house for 3 days to think.. where no one will disturb you, persuade you, distract u or emotionally blackmail u.... After 3day, comeback.. whatever u decide, good , ..If u want to kiss and make up great!!.. do it and mean it without revisiting the issue... But if trust is dead and you think there's nothing to salvage... U know what to do..

Peradventure u want to try the three days solitary program, please stay off Nairaland especially this thread to avoid Home Wreckers association Nairaland chapter influencing your decisions.. Good luck buddy..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Kirkman: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Here lies the Genesis and Revelations of your current predicament that you have found yourself in..

"When we newly met and I was trying to get her to be my girlfriend, she refused because she was dating another man. I did not give up on her, I kept on doing everything to remain close to this woman to the extent of going to clear her father’s farm just to be on her good side"

You saw the signs but yet you chose to be a hero. Women these days don't appreciate or acknowledge the good men In their lives.
And I sympathize with you for what you are going through right now, you don't deserve it at all and it's not the best way to start the year 2023. Just take a holiday somewhere to clear your head..

5 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
photos of her bleeding or you are a liar
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Gadafii: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
You decided to marry a girl that was pregnant for a man that dumped her

Omo you are a new breed of simp, I never see ur type before oo

12 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Dbest10: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

Guy surely you have missed heaven and you will not miss hell grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
You never see anything, you can still call her your wife and till love her.to me you are trashed to her.find money to do dna lucky those children may be yours and if they aren't stand on yiur feet pick up your life get another woman to start again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Barrenness? / Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.