Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. (6944 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by brain54(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
U are a SIMP. This is the SIMPest story of the week.
Shut up…

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by brain54(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
I no know wetin to advise you my friend…

But I feel your pain!

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Dogalmighty17: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just when you thought you've heard it all. Another one happens that shocks your boxers off.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by efficiencie(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obavoh:
I swear on my life, since we’ve been married I have never hit this woman. I have never slept with another woman.

I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I love and trust this woman with my soul. I have sacrificed so much in this marriage just to make her happy.

Since day 1 that we met I Always try my best to see her smile but this woman took everything for granted.

When we newly met and I was trying to get her to be my girlfriend, she refused because she was dating another man. I did not give up on her, I kept on doing everything to remain close to this woman to the extent of going to clear her father’s farm just to be on her good side.

One day she came to tell me she was pregnant for her boyfriend and the guy rejected her . She confessed she had done an abortion before and did not want to repeat it.

I decided to marry her and cover her shame because of the love I had for her. Till today, I did not open my mouth to tell anyone about it. I paid her brideprice in full and did all marriage rites.

Some months into the marriage, she lost the pregnancy. I even borrowed money to evacuate the baby from her stomach. I suspected that she drank herbs to try to remove it but I didn’t say anything.

All these years, we have not spoken about it until few days ago she asked me to help her send some money to her father.

I became suspicious because the account number she gave me was strange. I asked her about it and she lied to me it was her cousins account and they want to use the money to buy her father drugs.

I innocently sent the money. I was waiting for her father to call and thank me as usual but a week passed and I didn’t get any message from him.

I asked my wife about it and she said he told her to thank me. That was when I knew something was wrong.

I went through the new phone I bought for her last month and saw this woman chatting with the same man that dumped her with pregnancy.

He was begging her for money and they even planned to meet in her Mum’s village.
She told him she was waiting for me to receive my salary and give her money so she can travel to the place.

I felt like dying.

I showed her the message, I didn’t even wait for her to explain before beating her. I feel very bad for doing that but I couldn’t control myself.

I left the house since yesterday afternoon. I lodged in a hotel in another town. I can’t eat or sleep. I’ve just been crying.

I don’t know how to go about this. I am thinking of my children. I still love my wife. I can’t even open my mouth to tell my people. I don’t know what to do.

Sorry to add to your wound but you deserve this heart break. When we tell you guys to only marry virgins una go dey argue. Now ya eye don clear. Another man is browsing the website you paid bride price for. You are the investor but the other guy escavating your wife's borehole converting it to a canal. Bro. You don't have a marriage. Leave that lady while you can before she kills you, carts away with your property and moves the next victim.

The woman you married is the type spoken of by the wise man:

Proverbs 5: 8-10 Stay away from a bad woman! Don't even go near the door of her house. You will lose your self-respect and end up in debt to some cruel person for the rest of your life. Strangers will get your money and everything else you have worked for. CEV

Run ohh guy. Run.
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by owiko(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
In all you do in a relationship, no go the do pass yaself..

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Truvelisback(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
brain54:
Shut up…
Shut up.
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by SerikiFulani(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
When two dumb beings without foresight get married,this is what happens.

That bitch ass hoe you call a wife cheated on you cos you're poor and and r-etarded

You better Man up and focus on yourself and dump that ratchet idiot you call your wife smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by ajailer(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obviously her heart is with that other guy. How can she have the effrontery to tell you to help her send money to her lover, women sha, scandal they cannot cause does not exist. At this juncture, you need to be sure you are the owner of those four kids between una. Stay strong and be wise bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
A ma daran lowo Obavoh yi ke undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by GloriousGbola: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ishilove:

Guess whose back on the mfing NL
with some fresh tales by moonlight to show and tell
Clout chasing niggas right back it
Making up fables for them is just a habit

5 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by donttryme: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
So you help your wife to Evacuate the baby?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ishilove:

grin grin

E really reach.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by LocalStandard1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ewoh! Are you not the guy that has been praising his wife on here and even prepared a birthday together with your neighbor for her? The very young man with the young wife?

This guy is probably a dedicated troll.

4 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by GboyegaD(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
This guy don come again. You dey rush am with pikin wan turn am to old woman because you know say she no too dey into you.
I wish you the very best for this matter.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Mrkindness: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Woman told you that she is in love with another person you still won't give up, you even married her with another guy pregnancy bro village people are on your case.

4 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Richy4(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
GboyegaD:
This guy don come again. You dey rush am with pikin wan turn am to old woman because you know say she no too dey into you.
I wish you the very best for this matter.
Where have U been buddy happy New year...It seems that you took your time...I almost declared a searching party smiley
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by oluwaseyi0: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
trump up stories

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by davillian(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
She would be happy you beat her
But me I won't touch her
I will torment her mind with silent treatment
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by juman(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
You would go to jail.
Dont beat her again.
Talk the issue out.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by GboyegaD(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Richy4:

Where have U been buddy happy New year...It seems that you took your time...I almost declared a searching party smiley

I have been around ooo. Just having some deadlines for the 1st quarter I am trying to beat before the middle of the quarter cos it seems my workload is a bit much for this year.
The guy deserve better flogging. Rushing marriage and rushing children like say na medal so. When he no even allow the girl ready to marry.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Richy4(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
GboyegaD:

I have been around ooo. Just having some deadlines for the 1st quarter I am trying to beat before the middle of the quarter cos it seems my workload is a bit much for this year.
The guy deserve better flogging. Rushing marriage and rushing children like say na medal so. When he no even allow the girl ready to marry.
It is the season... Go ye into the world.. marry and procreate grin
If the world comes to and end...and the trumpet sounds, he will praise God he didn't die a virgin smiley

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by GboyegaD(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Richy4:

It is the season... Go ye into the world.. marry and procreate grin

I sha pray the kids don't suffer.
As for the wife, I am trying to understand why she is acting the way she is if the story is true. At 21 she has 4 kids and she isn't scared of starting all over again when the real start over she needs is how to build her life and earn a decent living for her family.
By the way, how is Oz?

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Richy4(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
GboyegaD:

I sha pray the kids don't suffer.
As for the wife, I am trying to understand why she is acting the way she is if the story is true. At 21 she has 4 kids and she isn't scared of starting all over again when the real start over she needs is how to build her life and earn a decent living for her family.
By the way, how is Oz?
We dey.. I just wished I could come home for Xmas..But .. what I read about my hometown and what my mom reports is not encouraging... So we dey like tenants way no get home town to go to during festive seasons... smiley.. sure can't leave my family and travel alone..So yea..I dey.. sad

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by 1Sharon(f): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Were you denying her sex at home?

As soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

6 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by cococandy(f): 2:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Is that photo the male equivalent of red panties and black bra that women are encouraged to wear to win back cheating husbands? Because if it is, I’m digging it.

African red panties and black bra. But only for men grin

1Sharon:

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by frozen70(f): 4:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Obavoh:
This is how I’ve been sitting on the floor in the hotel room. I am dying.

You will just die for nothing

You must have sense bye force

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by 1Sharon(f): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2023
cococandy:
Is that photo the male equivalent of red panties and black bra that women are encouraged to wear to win back cheating husbands? Because if it is, I’m digging it.

African red panties and black bra. But only for men grin

grin

Yes sis it is.

We women are visual aswell and we like our men looking good, keeping their figure and catching our attention too.

6 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2023
superCleanworks:

yes this is the time you should show her more love than you have done before. forgive her and cry in front of her so she can see how much you love her.
as for the children, please do not doubt if they are your children.
as for the cheating, it is your fault. you better go back home kneel down and beg her.
you also need to call the guy and apologize then send more money to him every month.

forgive her and cry before her, come are you ok? Looking weak before a woman after cathing her cheat on u, sending ur hard earned money to another man n planning to go see the man. Chaiii nawaooo. The family must hear this, because if it was a guy that did this? The whole world will be on his neck.
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2023
1Sharon:
Were you denying her sex at home?

As soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
e be like say una smoke bomb, see yeye advice u de give am. Sending ur money to another man, booking appointment with him, come ask urself what would have happened if she was not exposed? Na to go Bleep another man, carry dat same body come back come sleep with u join. Dis kind yeye advice is de reason plenty ppl de father children were no be thier own. Mumu advice
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by mojoyin73585: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2023
It's ok my brother, obviously from your write up, I can attest that you are SIMPly in love with your wife.....I hope you wash her pants too... D Lord is SIMPly your Strength.It's ok my brother, obviously from your write up, I can attest that you are SIMPly in love with your wife.....I hope you wash her pants too... D Lord is SIMPly your Strength....
Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by Richy4(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Johnnyboy6757:
e be like say una smoke bomb, see yeye advice u de give am. Sending ur money to another man, booking appointment with him, come ask urself what would have happened if she was not exposed? Na to go Bleep another man, carry dat same body come back come sleep with u join. Dis kind yeye advice is de reason plenty ppl de father children were no be thier own. Mumu advice

It seems that you don't understand sarcasm buddy? grin

She was sarcastically saying/ echoing back the very words men advices women when they complained online about their husband's cheating.. cool..

Most times they advised the complainant to dress sexy for him and other things so that he won't look outsidecheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me. by BRATISLAVA: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2023
This guy and his e-life chronicles.

He's probably not married, and doesn't have that many children. This switch is similar to that of mamagew and Andy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women Nag? / Check Out Restaurant In China Where Full Babies Are Eaten [pics + Gist] / Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.