Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) (2459 Views)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by MrEverest(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
kimjongJezebel:
The Jimi Adebayo's family has now gotten all their PVCs, 5 in total. My two sisters are first time voters. All 5 PVCs are now for Balogun Omowale Peter Adebayo obi.

Our parents resisted and have always wanted to vote Emilokan but my two sisters did a good job to convinced them to change their minds. Not easy to change old peoples' minds about their beliefs but we did it. APC gave us a sick Emilokan who can't make a coherent speech instead of an intelligent man like Osinbajo. Even if Obi doesn't win, we'll be at peace that we try to change the system.

May God bless all Obidients!

Millions of Nigerian youths across tribes and religious affiliations are collecting their PVC en mass to vote for Obi. Most of them are first time voters who wouldn't have bothered if it we're only Tinubu and Atiku on the ballot.

Yet BATstards and urchins want to die over Tinubu matter. Don't worry, you all will be disgraced!!!

2 Likes

Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by FallenShitHole: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Foolish people. Since when did PVC's started working in the zoo?
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by kimjongJezebel: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dsalvo:

Look, practice the gaslighting over 'conscience' with others. I am welll-exposed, well-travelled and with a major part of my formative and professional work years spent in the UK.

There is no 'conscience ' bullcrap for folks in climes where voters are sophisticated and progressive thinkers who focus on solution the populace can see and feel.

If those sort were the Nigerian voters then Obi and Atiku will get very littl votes. It is the man who deliverers Eko Atlantic, a world class solution to ocean encroachment of Lagos, people will vote for.

Not the conman watching erosion sack Anambrs or the Dubai dweller who lives abroad in disdain for Nigerians he claims to want to lead.

It is the leader who made Lagos 5th biggest economy in Africa, a stunning achievement, that will win for sophisticated voters who don't do ethnic, religious and sectional bias plus symbol-on-cap frivolity as most Nigerians are obsessed with.

I am not one of those to try that with because nothing concerns me with whether Tinubu drives himself or has 20 cars. Enough Western leaders, like Mayor Bloomberg and President Trump etal , are filthy rich.

My interest is what Tinubu has delivered as an indicator of what he can deliver for me if I vote him. In that regards, empty Obi and Atiku can never come into consideration for me neither your 'conscience' blackmail.
Stop all the lies! Baba Jakande, Fashola...did far more in Lagos than Tinubu. Any sick Nation that employs a sick man with multiple issues to lead her is bound to sink!

1 Like

Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

Stop all the lies! Baba Jakande, Fashola...did far more in Lagos than Tinubu. Any sick Nation that employs a sick man with multiple issues to lead her is bound to sink!

Typical and expected excuse. Later.

2 Likes

Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
kimjongJezebel:
The Jimi Adebayo's family has now gotten all their PVCs, 5 in total. My two sisters are first time voters. All 5 PVCs are now for Balogun Omowale Peter Adebayo obi.

Our parents resisted and have always wanted to vote Emilokan but my two sisters did a good job to convinced them to change their minds. Not easy to change old peoples' minds about their beliefs but we did it. APC gave us a sick Emilokan who can't make a coherent speech instead of an intelligent man like Osinbajo. Even if Obi doesn't win, we'll be at peace that we try to change the system.

You guys did a good job. To tell you the truth. It's worth a national recognition.

God bless your family

2 Likes

Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by owiko(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
History will be fair to you, brother-man
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by Ofunaofu: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Anakogheri

Onye Ara
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by Ofunaofu: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dsalvo:
OP, all the Yorubas in your lineage can vote Obi. That is their democratic right as Nigerian adults but your vote and their own will not stop BAT winning.

If you are talking about winning as the president general of Iragbiiji town union, of course he will
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by ablejesus26(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dsalvo:

You may not know it but only Tinubu guarantees a fairer and more progressive Nigeria. He is well-enrenched and will win.

Abegii rest,so bcus he did well in Lagos State? wait a minute,is there any Governor of Lagos that didn't do well?
Why tinubu no go Osun State him village go perform the same wonders na undecided
Reality is different from your evil wishes.
Nigerians out there on the streets hustling to Survive have come to realize that this develish APC disaster is the biggest threat to the Survival of this Country.
Its more than a tribe thing yo,it's a new reality that if mess up sup all man go surfer am together as long as se Nigeria still exists.
Una wey dey do tribal hate una just dey mumu unasef undecided
APC is already dead on the streets of Nija.
Watin tinubu even do for Lagos, compare to Marwa oo undecided
Una just like to over hype nonsense sha grin

Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by DesChyko: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
kimjongJezebel:
APC gave us a sick Emilokan who can't make a coherent speech instead of an intelligent man like Osinbajo .

God bless you.
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congrats mehn
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by sreamsense: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

Keep deceiving yourself presenting yourself as yorubas. Identity fraud! Just to sell obi you must lie and perpetrate fraud? All the five were already counted to be among 5%, just keep trying your labouring in vain in peace. Well done! Your eyes will soon clear
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mine is in the briefcase, each day before going out will check to b sure. I don't want to hear stories
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by iSense247: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

Congratulations! I and my family are for Obi

1 Like

Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by Hydroxide(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dsalvo:
OP, all the Yorubas in your lineage can vote Obi. That is their democratic right as Nigerian adults but your vote and their own will not stop BAT winning.
so na which vote go make BAT WIN? you see as you no get sense. Na only your vote go make Bat win na. Idiot.
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by jejerod450: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2023

Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by mofaderera116: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2023
You could have shown us the names on the PVC at leastOmo ibo claiming Jimi AdebayoYou could have shown us the names on the PVC at leastOmo ibo claiming Jimi Adebayo...
Re: My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) by kimjongJezebel: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
mofaderera116:
You could have shown us the names on the PVC at leastOmo ibo claiming Jimi AdebayoYou could have shown us the names on the PVC at leastOmo ibo claiming Jimi Adebayo...
Everyone is Igbo to you. Believe whatever you like. I have right to support anyone and you also have the same right. Don't be too hard on yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili An Ingrate Refined Ipob Militant. Ouch!! Picture. / GRV Deletes Tweet Calling People He Intends To Govern Bigots. / Akwa Ibom Traditional Rulers Asks Governor To Tackle Witchcraft .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.