Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo (5162 Views)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by after4: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
If I get you arrested, can you defend this?
Abi you think sey I no fit get you?

LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin I laugh in Buhari's language. This fool is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North he's in charge of Insecurity in the Nigeria, his agenda is to bring Biafra. He will never rule Nigeria
Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released

Peter Obituary said prophet Muhammad is his house boy in Anambra State he made that statement . Obi-thief said if he wins all Northern states will be slave to Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by abobote: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Looking Peter Obi's picture gives you some kind of hope
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
abobote:
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by sapele914(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
abobote:
Swear that you are not of Ipobian descent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by kettykin: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Do you know that my father was the former Vice Chairman of defunct United Commercial Bank Limited of the 1990’s? I get am before no get weight.

Doyin Okupe na Barawo.

You are comparing the former vice chairman of a tier 3 bank with the owner of a tier 1 bank
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by tishbite42: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Orji Kalu or Rochas Okorocha either, stand a better chance to rule The Federal Republic of Nigeria before Peter Obi.

A Jew will become the The POTUS before an Ndigbo becomes The POTFRON, it isn’t happening anytime soon.
Wow. Tell me something.
The Rochas you pple did not give a single vote at the primaries abi?!
Keep fooling yourselves.
I pray that Atiku wins this so that I can laugh you guys to scorn.
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
after4:
If I get you arrested, can you defend this?
Abi you think sey I no fit get you?

U are a bigot, that is why I said the truth bitters alot. I will keep exposing ur evil agenda towards Nigeria. Peter Obituary will never rule this country
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by bdon123(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the official portrait of President Peter Obi as released by Nigerians.

The election is already won and the handover ceremony will be in May 29th 2023.

God bless his Excellency, President Peter Obi (GCFR)

Nlfpmod Mynd44
My president
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
bdon123:

My president

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin I laugh in Buhari's language. This fool is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North he's in charge of Insecurity in the Nigeria, his agenda is to bring Biafra. He will never rule Nigeria
Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released

Peter Obituary said prophet Muhammad is his house boy in Anambra State he made that statement . Obi-thief said if he wins all Northern states will be slave to Igbos

Peter Obituary gave Igbos Fulain clothes and ask them to dress like fulains and start killing and kidnapping people, so that everyone will start blaming Buhari. There's nothing like fulain headsmen, they're Unknown Gunmen they dress like fulains. The DSS and Federal Government should arrest Peter Obituary immediately before things gets out of hand, because a has vowed that he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released. He also said he will use Northerns as slave if he dera wins. But he will never rule Nigeria, FG should do something fast about this man

Useless Yoruba fool.

Shameless dirty hungry pig.

Your life is not work more than 2k.

Imagine how you're disgracing Yoruba's up and down. Though we all know you're a fake Yoruba.

Swine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Useless Yoruba fool.

Shameless dirty hungry pig.

Your life is not work more than 2k.

Imagine how you're disgracing Yoruba's up and down. Though we all know you're a fake Yoruba.

Swine.

E pain u well well

grin grin grin

I don't have ur time. The truth bitters alot
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are a bigot, that is why I said the truth bitters alot. I will keep exposing ur evil agenda towards Nigeria. Peter Obituary will never rule this country

See this cursed Bandit.

We shall finish Tinubu.

You've started with these fake videos again?

Watch out, you shall be peppered

Peter Obi is your next President.
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

See this cursed Bandit.

We shall finish Tinubu.

You've started with these fake videos again?

Watch out, you shall be peppered

U can do nothing than a dead rat

Peter Obi is your next President.
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

E pain u well well
grin grin grin
I don't have ur time. The truth bitters alot

Swine like you have no honour because you're a fraudster and beggar on Nairaland.

Who doesn't know you.
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by mii4u(f): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Peter Obituary gave Igbos Fulain clothes and ask them to dress like fulains and start killing and kidnapping people, so that everyone will start blaming Buhari. There's nothing like fulain headsmen, they're Unknown Gunmen they dress like fulains. The DSS and Federal Government should arrest Peter Obituary immediately before things gets out of hand, because a has vowed that he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released. He also said he will use Northerns as slave if he dera wins. But he will never rule Nigeria, FG should do something fast about this man

Our husband has gone mad again
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Swear that you are not of Ipobian descent?

You're a known thief here that was stripped naked on the street last week.

If you talk again I will post the picture when you were beaten and stripped
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Swine like you have no honour because you're a fraudster and beggar on Nairaland.

Who doesn't know you.

Oya proof it. U bigot. I will feed u and ur house hold

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by dahmie2013: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
You mean beerfraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the official portrait of President Peter Obi as released by Nigerians.

The election is already won and the handover ceremony will be in May 29th 2023.

God bless his Excellency, President Peter Obi (GCFR)

Nlfpmod Mynd44

This is just beautiful. Not like people licking mics up and down
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Ofunaofu: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obaofaba:

Emergency Nigerian.

In few weeks time, you will surely return to Biafla or deaths.

Trust Asiwaju to make a better and the easiest choice for you.

Awon eleriibuuu

While you return to your Oduduwa Republic
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:

This is just beautiful. Not like people licking mics up and down
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless Nigeria

For the first time I am hearing God bless Nigeria.

Truly Nigeria can be great under Obi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obaofaba:

Nonsense.

Can you win any state in Nigeria for your principal?

Nigeria not Biafla oooo.

Readam well

Nigeria's treasury can't be entrusted to an irredeemable failure.

Can you win any state for your own principal?

How many vote you get?

Nigeria is not your small imagination ooh

Read am well also

Nigerian treasury can't be entrusted to an irredeemable drug baron, personality criminal, government and personal property converter just to mention but a few.

Lastly to an over grown baby, i.e a man who is in his childish stage of life.
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Tinubuadvocate: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Who no like good things. however the office of Nigeria president is not for a senseless person like pandora.
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:

For the first time I am hearing God bless Nigeria.

Truly Nigeria can be great under Obi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow..very presidential. grin

Insha Allah!

Urchins what do you have to say? cheesy
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

More pains to Victor Adaojo's poverty-stricken skull. Insha Allah! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
alsudan:
Very Presidential, unlike this Thief.

Thiefnubbu Ole!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Wickedfact: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
May 29th 2039?

2039 is for the South south
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Minjim: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
All I know is that I don’t want to hear any Biafra or death song after election

The same way everyone loves Nigeria now is the same way I want us to continue
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Temptee101(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
So presidential

God bless H.E Peter Obi
God bless Baba Datti
God bless Labour party
God bless all well meaning Nigerians
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Rivers People Disappoint Pdp - Photos / Breaking: Yahaya Bello Former ADC Now Aisha Buhari ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.