Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo (5134 Views)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is the official portrait of President Peter Obi as released by Nigerians.

The election is already won and the handover ceremony will be in May 29th 2023.

God bless his Excellency, President Peter Obi (GCFR)

Nlfpmod Mynd44

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by sapele914(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the official portrait of President Peter Obi as released by Nigerians.

The election is already won and the handover ceremony will be in May 29th

God bless Mr President, Peter Obi.

Nlfpmod Mynd44
May 29th 2039?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by kettykin: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
From this pics i know all will not be well with thieves, urchins, people with vested ulterior interestet

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin I laugh in Buhari's language. This fool is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North he's in charge of Insecurity in the Nigeria, his agenda is to bring Biafra. He will never rule Nigeria
Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released

Peter Obituary said prophet Muhammad is his house boy in Anambra State he made that statement . Obi-thief said if he wins all Northern states will be slave to Igbos

Peter Obituary gave Igbos Fulain clothes and ask them to dress like fulains and start killing and kidnapping people, so that everyone will start blaming Buhari. There's nothing like fulain headsmen, they're Unknown Gunmen they dress like fulains. The DSS and Federal Government should arrest Peter Obituary immediately before things gets out of hand, because a has vowed that he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released. He also said he will use Northerns as slave if he dera wins. But he will never rule Nigeria, FG should do something fast about this man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Johnthejohn(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
God bless Peter Obi, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by sapele914(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
kettykin:
From this pics i know all will not be well with thieves, urchins, people with vested ulterior interestet
Like Doyin Okupe?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Abfinest007(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Neck pressing volume one

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by alsudan: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Very Presidential, unlike this Thief.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by APCHaram: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Change the country to Biafran

That's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by APCHaram: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless Nigeria

Let me call mazisimonekpa for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Obaofaba: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Delusional at it's peak

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by APCHaram: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obaofaba:
Delusional at it's peak

I tire oh.

Osus get serious autism I swear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by kettykin: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Like Doyin Okupe?
What do you know about Doyin Okupe , do you know he owned Gulf Bank in the 90s . He has been a multi millionaire like Adenuga before he joined politics. Some of you millennials amuse me so much . Doyin Okupe is not your mate

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by APCHaram: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
God bless Peter Obi, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Biafra

Fixed your post for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by sapele914(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
alsudan:
Post your papa photo make we compare who be like robber pass?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Obaofaba: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless Nigeria

Emergency Nigerian.

In few weeks time, you will surely return to Biafla or deaths.

Trust Asiwaju to make a better and the easiest choice for you.

Awon eleriibuuu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by APCHaram: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
kettykin:

What do you know about Doyin Ikpe , do you know he owned Gulf Bank in the 90s . He has been a multi millionaire like Adenuga before he joined politics. Some of you millennials amuse me so much . Doyin Okupe is not your mate

And Gulf Bank went belly up owing to massive heist of depositors funds by the crooked management.

Okukpe has been a shameless thief for too long then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by socialmediaman: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
I'm so glad that Nigerians can see the light clearly.

The rate of PVC collection has increased tremendously.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Johnthejohn(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin I laugh in Buhari's language. This fool is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North he's in charge of Insecurity in the Nigeria, his agenda is to bring Biafra. He will never rule Nigeria
Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released

Peter Obituary said prophet Muhammad is his house boy in Anambra State he made that statement . Obi-thief said if he wins all Northern states will be slave to Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU
So you still get mouth to talk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Post your papa photo make we compare who be like robber pass?
why do you go about insulting people father because they didn't support ashiere Thiefnibu

Is it by force?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Obaofaba: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
alsudan:

Nonsense.

Can you win any state in Nigeria for your principal?

Nigeria not Biafla oooo.

Readam well

Nigeria's treasury can't be entrusted to an irredeemable failure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
So you still get mouth to talk

I will keep exposing u people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by sapele914(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
kettykin:

What do you know about Doyin Okupe , do you know he owned Gulf Bank in the 90s . He has been a multi millionaire like Adenuga before he joined politics. Some of you millennials amuse me so much . Doyin Okupe is not your mate
Do you know that my father was the former Vice Chairman of defunct United Commercial Bank Limited of the 1990’s? I get am before no get weight.

Doyin Okupe na Barawo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by sapele914(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
why do you go about insulting people father because they didn't support ashiere Thiefnibu

Is it by force?
This Confused so called prince of Ikorodu, post your papa picture make we compare with Tinubu na insult?

You must really be ashamed of something?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Obaofaba: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Do you know that my father was the former Vice Chairman of defunct United Commercial Bank Limited of the 1990’s? I get am before no get weight.

Doyin Okupe na Barawo.

A confirmed criminal.

Accused and sentenced accordingly.

EFCC should appeal that useless judgment and send the marafuvker to jail ASAP.

Obi too should be arraigned and charged accordingly, fast track his judgment and get him jailed a day before swearing Asiwaju in.

I don't want Asiwaju to make him a ministerial candidate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by sapele914(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obaofaba:

A confirmed criminal.

Accused and sentenced accordingly.

EFCC should appeal that useless judgment and send the marafuvker to jail ASAP.
We know the Felon is waiting dependently on Saint Obi to grant him pardon in 2039?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by after4: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
There is nothing you can do about it
sapele914:
May 29th 2023?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by ItsTutsi(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na the gap teeth spoil the picture! Make Pandora Anini close mouth abeg
Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by sapele914(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
after4:
There is nothing you can do about it
Orji Kalu or Rochas Okorocha either, stand a better chance to rule The Federal Republic of Nigeria before Peter Obi.

A Jew will become the The POTUS before an Ndigbo becomes The POTFRON, it isn’t happening anytime soon.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo by Iliveforever(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
alsudan:

Licks the mic again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Country Would You Prefer: Nigeria, Mexico, Pakistan Or Philippines? / My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 / Leave North Within Two Weeks..Northern Youths Tell Igbos,Yorubas And South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.