Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow (10362 Views)

Tinubu Arrives In Kano Ahead Of APC Presidential Rally Tomorrow / PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by trutharena: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu will be in Ondo State tomorrow for APC presidential campaign rally.

Source: https://twitter.com/ondoapc/status/1611383640491167745?s=46&t=45rybI3fNpxV_7hbLNu1vw

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Johnthejohn(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Inconsequential

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Ashez: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
I challenge any urchin, if Tinubu will pin point any 5 of the hundreds of bedivilling issues tormenting Nigerians, and how he intends tackling them, secondly if Tinubu doesn't attack one or more persons in the process of his campaign speech, and thirdly if he makes one bit of a sense if at all he would be given the opportunity to embarrass himself,
We been dey buy fuel 145 and they boldly told us it's not okay, that they will make it cheaper, na 360 we dey buy am currently, as for kerosene and diesel, that one na story for another day, dey kain death wey this country record last year, that unfortunately could have been avoided if proper security measures are in place, the high rate of kidnappings and herdsmen atrocities, that they present day APC led government has failed to address or even say a damn thing about, mheeen, where we wan start and where we wan end, yet the useless party still get guts dey campaign.
Anyway, thank God we are wiser now, make them tour the entire country, our minds have been made up, Obi we know and in God we trust. The Obedient generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by trutharena: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
That Supreme monkey Obi saw that Tinubu will be in town tomorrow and he ran away like Ojuku while lying it’s because of some clashes in far away outskirt of Ondo state.

God bless Jagaban!

96 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by LegendHero(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol. Peter Obi don carry Obiidiots handicap 2.0.

Man see say the crowd for Ekiti be like naming ceremony, baba japa commot lie say na insecurity pursue am commot.

Ondo state is safe than all the states in the SE yet Pandora want us to believe that he can’t campaign there.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Toneypen247(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Man see say the crowd for Ekiti be like naming ceremony, baba japa commot lie say na insecurity pursue am commot.

Ondo state is safe than all the states in the SE yet Pandora want us to believe that he can’t campaign there.

Vote wisely

Kindly check my signature

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by UnfairLife7(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Inconsequential
Does Tinubu want to prove something to Peter or what
Hahahahaha

Naanu doesn't exist as far as JAGABAN is concerned

The same naming ceremony campaign with 10 attendees that Naanu postponed, JAGABAN will hold his tomorrow

Shoe get size brother

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by olahero(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in sha Allah.

MAY God lead you through.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by socialmediaman: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bus Traffic from Lagos and other neighboring states to Ondo will be very high today. Hotels will all be booked. Venue must be crowded. That's how they operate grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Akonimohate12: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
What comes to your mind grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by loydsis(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Keep on wasting your money on so called campaign Mr Tinubu,but mark my words evil men like you will never rule this country again,God will not allow it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by ipobarecriminals: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by focus7: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
The same state LP cancelled their rally scheduled for the same day on the flimsy excuse of a communal clashes in another town several miles far away.

Obi is afraid of facing the intimidating crowd that will attend APC rally that will make LP venue empty.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by KingKO22: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is to show our Pandora Obituary Zombipigs and their LazyPeople party followers that Asiwaju no be their mate. Jagaban has been flowrishing where Pandora Obituary fails

Lesson. Asiwaju Lokan.
Obituary IPOB go and sit down

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by UnfairLife7(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol

Joke apart bro, I sincerely feel for Obi

The guy dey fight lost battle grin

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by ATLIEN2027: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Banbutton: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Another neck pressing continues tomorrow for zombies

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Ofunaofu: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Inconsequential
Does Tinubu want to prove something to Peter or what

Tinubu doesn't care if the entire Ondo State and south west is sent packing by bandits and killer headsmen

As long as it doesn't affect his dead on arrival life long ambition

Remember, at the height of the insecurity ravaging the south west, Tinubu famously said "where are the cows"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by IFSHR: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Get a job

How can a sane person be typing same rubbish over every thread .. if Peter obi is nothing to you why the act of insanity you are displaying over Nairaland...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by TyroneP(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's happening tomorrow at the Democracy Park. They've been setting up the park like a Qatari-Stadium model for a World Cup. I really wish I took pictures today. They've been on it for over a week. Working day and night; ordinary park turned pavilion.

trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/ondoapc/status/1611383640491167745?s=46&t=45rybI3fNpxV_7hbLNu1vw

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Josephishaku59: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
for APC like, For PDP share

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by PussyMiners: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
No wonder the cantankerous coward ( apology to late Ojukwu ) called Peter Obi ran away .
The fear of Asiwaju Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom .

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Kapeter(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ondo state will still vote PDP especially Central and South maybe na curse na only Dem Sabi and the remnant of Mimikos followers that refused to leave LP with him will vote him you lie but then Our next president Tinubu is guaranteed 40% of the votes. Atiku fit get 50% no lies make Iroko remnants give him tu lie remaining 10%

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Latakia(f): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Now I know why Naanu suspended his campaign rally in Ondo state. The fear of a flop rally while Jagaban is in town grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by onuman: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rallying for a presidential candidate who forfeited $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government.
Who wants Nigeria to become a pariah state?
Or are they rallying for Rabid Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to take over Nigeria and Talibanize Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Obaofaba: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jagaban

I heard a mushroom candidate cancelled his campaign in ondo state after yesterday's funeral he held at Ekiti state.

After the flop of a campaign, his supporters were saying it's not his strong hold but I laugh, he was disgraced at Kogi, Nasarawa, Ekiti and I was wondering if Kano will be his strong hold.

You can't be president by not winning at least 3 zones with moderate showing in further 1 or two regions. Totalling 4 or 5.

South West should be where a serious candidate from the south should concentrate more on, most especially a candidate that doesn't have a national appeal.

So far, I'm yet to see a state where Tinubu flopped with his campaigns so far, despite being the only candidate that has campaigned more than the rest.

Jagaban has won this.

My Hope is Renewed.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Kapeter(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wait P square nor follow him tu lie go Ekiti yesterday self. Rivers don humble them grin world Stars wey dey sell ticket for millions still go fill stadium go do free show for him tu lie, stadium empty. grin That embarrassment for too much for them o ti ye mi. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
trutharena:

Wow

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? / Girls Should Me Careful This Period / Governor Obaseki Unveils Nigerian Institution Of Estate Surveyors Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.