Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Black Warm Heart – Episode 1 On Zeedaxz - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Warm Heart – Episode 1 On Zeedaxz (284 Views)

My Sweet Heart (Episode 1) / Genuine Love------ Zeedaxz Stories / My Husband, Warm The Bed! A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Warm Heart – Episode 1 On Zeedaxz by zeedaxz: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kristine’s naked shoulder was crenellated by a wine-red bite mark on anemic-white skin. When Noel stumbled into the kitchen, lured by the sizzle and clank of the frying pan, she repositioned the strap of her nightgown so he wouldn’t miss it.

“Good morning,” she replied as she slipped the sausages onto a paper towel.

“Hey.” Noel came to a halt, still clawing at the scratchy hair on his tummy. He smirked. “Did I really do that?”
CONTINUE --https://stories.zeedaxz.com/black-warm-heart-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings Updates / In Love With My Enemy (Episode 1) / Pregnant For My Son-In-Law (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.