Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President (243 Views)

Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by adenigga(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu has vowed to convert advance fee fraudsters, known as Yahoo boys, into technology experts if elected president.

Tinubu said he would create technology hubs for Yahoo boys if elected president in February.

He disclosed this during his campaign rally in Benin, Edo State.

Describing himself as a knowledgeable man, the APC candidate, said industrial and technology hubs would be created to make the youths become instruments for development.

He said: “I will convert Yahoo boys and make them useful by converting their talents and intellects to produce chips for industries. We can defeat poverty, ignorance and homelessness. We have the knowledge, we have the brain to do it.

“Trust me. I am an expert in finding the way where there is no way. I found a way to tame the Atlantic in Lagos and turn it into a money-making machine.

“Sociologically, we can make mountains, we can climb Kilimanjaro, we can defeat poverty. We will break the shackle of poverty, ignorance and homelessness.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Tinubu-reveals-tech-plans-for-Yahoo-boys-if-elected-president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by alsudan: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nothing fit polish Thiefnubuu senility, make una give up already.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by oyin44: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
He is an idealist. ...

Surely. ..he"'ll do what he says

Is a man that matches his word with action

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Manufacturing chips and gagaraga gugurugu. We don hear. He has said it before.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
He is an idealist. ...

Surely. ..he"'ll do what he says

Is a man that match his word with action

He's mentally incapacitated, and by the looks of things you are suffering from the same thing. I do not make fun of people with health challenges. I will just advise them to seek help

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by Houstency(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
From stealing pics of Donald Duke and Ebuka to stealing Obi's plans for the youth. What Tinubu cannot steal, doesn't exist!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by Freethinker87: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
"Go and tell the so called yahoo-yahoo boys to expert in manufacturing and creation of cheap Sudanese gazelle and garaga" - Tinubu 2023
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by oyin44: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:

He's mentally incapacitated, and by the looks of things you are suffering from the same thing. I do not make fun of people with health challenges. I will just advise them to seek help

Take a break bro, you need rest..

Don't you see you are getting frustrated just cos you are supporting a failure
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reveals ‘tech’ Plans For Yahoo Boys If Elected President by Suunnn(f): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
adenigga:

The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu has vowed to convert advance fee fraudsters, known as Yahoo boys, into technology experts if elected president.

Tinubu said he would create technology hubs for Yahoo boys if elected president in February.

He disclosed this during his campaign rally in Benin, Edo State.

Describing himself as a knowledgeable man, the APC candidate, said industrial and technology hubs would be created to make the youths become instruments for development.

He said: “I will convert Yahoo boys and make them useful by converting their talents and intellects to produce chips for industries. We can defeat poverty, ignorance and homelessness. We have the knowledge, we have the brain to do it.

“Trust me. I am an expert in finding the way where there is no way. I found a way to tame the Atlantic in Lagos and turn it into a money-making machine.

“Sociologically, we can make mountains, we can climb Kilimanjaro, we can defeat poverty. We will break the shackle of poverty, ignorance and homelessness.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Tinubu-reveals-tech-plans-for-Yahoo-boys-if-elected-president
If elected?

Hahaahaaa

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State: This Man Lay The Foundation And Build Lagos, Not Tinubu / Nigeria Youths Wake Up! New Nigeria Possible With Peter Obi: Get Your PVC / Oyetola Has A Watertight Case - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.