Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria (17396 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Buhari’s Vision For Maritime Is Massive Job Creation – Saraki / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2022
b]Tinubu reveals ‘driving vision’ for Nigeria
[/b]
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, has disclosed his driving vision ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu said his driving vision is to transform Nigeria into a decentralized democracy.

The APC National Leader said he intends to transform Nigeria into a sufficient agricultural base.

In a series of tweets, the former governor of Lagos State said he intends to provide jobs for Nigerians.

According to Tinubu: “My driving vision is the transformation of this nation into a robust decentralized democracy with a diverse industrial base, to provide sufficient jobs to a growing urban population; and a sufficient agricultural base, to achieve food security and provide a decent livelihood to the rural population.

“I seek a nation founded on justice, peace, prosperity for all, regardless of religion, region, ethnicity and class. I seek a Nigeria that is for all Nigerians.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/03/02/2023-presidency-tinubu-reveals-driving-vision-for-nigeria/%3famp=1

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2022
You seek a pro your tribe government period...

You haven't shown the intention or the ability to want to build bridges between the different ethnic groups and that's my only issue with you . You are obviously the best choice but your tribalism reputation does you no favours.

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Lawlab254: 6:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr124: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2022
I swear to Allah.........this man na barawo! The same way he transformed Lagos to an Agbero state with the one-legged thug,criminal And killer, Mc Oluomo in charge. Tinubu, Iragbiji born criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar is never contented with looting of public funds despite all the bullion vans occupying space in his bourdillon residence.

92 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by monakii: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2022
We've heard alot in the past.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by naija4life247: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2022
You tried in Lagos. You laid a new foundation for Lagos. You can do more in Nigeria. Your capacity, capability and sagacity is beyond any politician in Nigeria. Your ability is beyond the extraordinary.

But, can your health take it? You have worked tirelessly since the NADECO days, shouldn't you rest now? But, you know your health status more than anybody, if your health can carry the job, then you have the support of all well meaning Nigerians. If however, you die on the seat, then it means you die while saving the nation.

However, if I were you, I will stay and continue as the godfather of all godfathers without seeking for the seat. But, I am not you and you are not me, so you know better, and you have my 100% support. Not because you are a Saint or Messiah, but because you are far more qualified than all the other clowns who are pretending to be contesting for the seat.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by helinues: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2022
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by helinues: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:
The same way he transformed Lagos to an Agbero state with the one-legged thug,criminal And killer, Mc Oluomo in charge. Tinubu, Iragbiji born criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar is never contented with looting of public funds despite all the bullion vans occupying space in his bourdillon residence.

Chai, o to ijo meta..

Seh we no go beg mods on your behalf bayi...

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by naija4life247: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:
I swear to Allah.........this man na barawo! The same way he transformed Lagos to an Agbero state with the one-legged thug,criminal And killer, Mc Oluomo in charge. Tinubu, Iragbiji born criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar is never contented with looting of public funds despite all the bullion vans occupying space in his bourdillon residence.

If your state is better, then you will be in your state and not sleeping under Lagos bridges

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by helinues: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

Did Tinubu steal your family's or regions money?

Has he governed Alaigbo before abi what's all this teeth gnashing for?

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr124: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:

If your state is better, then you will be in your state and not sleeping under Lagos bridges
Says one local Omonilę from ogbomosho village claiming lagosian

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Malory: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

You should be ashamed of your miserable life. Your mates are creating positive impacts in society while you are here constituting nuisance on nairaland over a paltry sum of 25k z.o.n.b.i.e stipends. I swear......your shame dey make me cry.
Chai this one enter well well

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You haven't shown the intention or the ability to want to build bridges between the different ethnic groups and that's my only issues with you .

Bro, the part in bold addresses that more than anything can. You don't need big speech long on rhetoric and short on solutions.

Tinubu has always favored decentralized States and nation. This is why he shaped Lagos to move away from been a federal allocation begger as virtually all Nigerian States are.

It is the reason many, including our President, are vehemently opposed to Tinubu.

Some, to include very powerful players, cannot ever imagine Nigeria becoming a decentralized and productively competitive democracy as some of us insist it must be if Nigeria is to be prevented from collapsing very shortly to become a totally failed State.

They cannot imagine a centre weakened to the detriment of the federal politicians and their millions of jobbers/affiliates yet massively liberating for ordinary Nigerians.

Tinubu has always realized that "one Nigeria" must not be allowed to be an excuses that continues to regresses us all, after 60 years of independence, with how visionaries continue to be forced to live according to the dictates of gradualist, conserrvative, centrist and reform-resistant elements.

That is why he said he did not believe in one Nigeria. He knows it is an oppressive Albatross around the neck of Nigeria.

We don't need Tinubu giving us rhetoric. He has gone to the heart of the matter without fear to propose precisely the solution Nigeria needs to heal and thrive.

Yet our politicial elite, who reject restructuring, state policing, fiscal fedefalism, regionalism etal, will always reject a decentralized democracy vehemently even when they know it is the way out for Nigeria and her ordinary citizens.

Tinubu's work in Lagos and unique socio-economic committment to the State, that has gained him worldwide commendations, mirrors what Asiwaju is saying about a decentralized democracy. This why many of us support him passionately.

Tinubu said his driving vision is to transform Nigeria into a decentralized democracy.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by helinues: 7:13am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You haven't shown the intention or the ability to want to build bridges between the different ethnic groups and that's my only issue with you . You are obviously the best choice but your tribalism reputation does you no favours.

We only have one region in Nigeria being culprit of @ emboldened

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, the part in bold addresses that more than anything can. You don't need big speech long on rhetoric and short on solutions.

Tinubu has always favored decentralized States and nation. This is why he shaped Lagos to move away from been a federal allocation begger as virtually all Nigerian States are.

It is the reason many, including our President, are vehemently opposed to Tinubu.

Some, to include very powerful players, cannot ever imagine Nigeria becoming a decentralized and productively competitive democracy as some of us insist it must be if Nigeria is to be prevented from collapsing very shortly to become a totally failed State.

They cannot imagine a centre weakened to the detriment of the federal politicians and their millions of jobbers/affiliates yet massively liberating for ordinary Nigerians.

Tinubu has always realized that "one Nigeria" must not be allowed to be an excuses that continues to regresses us all, after 60 years of independence, with how visionaries continue to be forced to live according to the dictates of gradualist, conserrvative, centrist and reform-resistant elements.

That is why he said he did not believe in one Nigeria. He knows it is an oppressive Albatross around the neck of Nigeria.

We don't need Tinubu giving us rhetoric. He has gone to the heart of the matter without fear to propose precisely the solution Nigeria needs to heal and thrive.

Yet our politicial elite, who reject restructuring, state policing, fiscal fedefalism, regionalism etal, will always reject a decentralized democracy vehemently even when they know it is the way out for Nigeria and her ordinary citizens.

Tinubu's work in Lagos and unique socio-economic committment to the State, that has gained him worldwide commendations, mirrors what Asiwaju is saying about a decentralized democracy. This why many of us support him passionately.

While you raised some succinct points it still avoided the cruix of the matter.. which is Tinubu's notorious tribalism and ethno supremacist ideology. Note I said that is my only issues with him, all the points you raised only address the economical issues which any brilliant tecnocrat can address, yes we want a decentralised Nigeria economically but not one driven by one tribe alone... This is the reality of a Tinubu led government hence why every corner is rejecting him..

Save for those he has paid who are endorsing him publicly alone just as they did for GEJ too. .

You failed to address the issues raised

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

We only have one region in Nigeria being culprit of @ emboldened

Do tell , Mr tribalist... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

Did Tinubu steal your family's or regions money?

Has he governed Alaigbo before abi what's all this teeth gnashing for?

Igbos have made themselves a joke and the laughing stock of the entire world because hates always prevents them being able to see and support what matters.

Abeg, who will benefit from a decentralized democracy if not them given how they live? They are essentially getting a bloodless Biafra that Atiku or no one else will ever give them.

Yet trust Igbo man to cut his nose and spite his face just because he hates Tinubu and Yoruba.

Watch them, aberrant folks, vote massively for Atiku whose political leaning and leadership ideas actually works against the type of socio-economic freedom and competitive free market States/Nation, beneficial to them, Tinubu believes in.

Smart Igbos know, deep down, why they thrive the most in Tinubu's Lagos but hate will never allow them admit it openly.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by helinues: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Do tell , Mr tribalist... undecided

No be from my mouth you go hear say King's wife na witch ..

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

No be from my mouth you go hear say King's wife na witch ..

undecided

Smh, being a politician as always undecided
Purge yourself of hate ..it's unhealthy undecided

Goodday

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by helinues: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Smh, being a politician as always undecided
Purge yourself of hate ..it's unhealthy undecided

Goodday

Bikonu, avoid something solid oo..

It is very very dangilous

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Yoruba1stson: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2022
God bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

Bikonu, avoid something solid oo..

It is very very dangilous
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by nairalee(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Driving vision? In saner climes they'll drive u away with broom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Naaqi: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Call us with the number on the flyer or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

[img]https://images./3stpdmgoRZEDDTJMBvSLV8.jpg[/img]

[url=/sM3g][img]https://i./3OK6Q.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://i./3OK6U.gif[/img]
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2022
More like

Crashing vision

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna / State Of The Parties: Graveyard Peace In Apc / President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.