Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How To Make A Delicious Pancake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make A Delicious Pancake (512 Views)

Yay!!! I Made A Delicious Okazi Soup Pics / How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Delicious Pancake by HERSLEY(f): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hello guys! I know many of us loves to eat pancake but cant even make one. In this video, I will be teaching you how to make a delicious pancake in a quick and easy way. Please like and subscribe to my channel for more detailed recipes on our various food varieties.

INGREDIENTS:

Flour
Baking soda
Sugar
Salt
Egg
Milk
Pepper
Onions

STEPS:
In a bowl add egg and milk then mix thoroughly
In another bowl add your measured flour, sugar and baking soda and mix
Combine all ingredients in the 2 bowls together and add lots of water for a thin consistency
Add your blended pepper
Add your tiny cut onions
Add salt to taste
Heat up pan on fire and add tiny drop of oil
Scoop your pancake mixture bit by bit into the pan and allow to fry
Turn the other side for an even cooking
Repeat the process until all your pancake mixture is fried and enjoy your sizzling pancake with your favorite tea or coffee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4x-PrlSlog
Re: How To Make A Delicious Pancake by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
HERSLEY:
Hello guys! I know many of us loves to eat pancake but cant even make one. In this video, I will be teaching you how to make a delicious pancake in a quick and easy way. Please like and subscribe to my channel for more detailed recipes on our various food varieties.

INGREDIENTS:

Flour
Baking soda
Sugar
Salt
Egg
Milk
Pepper
Onions

STEPS:
In a bowl add egg and milk then mix thoroughly
In another bowl add your measured flour, sugar and baking soda and mix
Combine all ingredients in the 2 bowls together and add lots of water for a thin consistency
Add your blended pepper
Add your tiny cut onions
Add salt to taste
Heat up pan on fire and add tiny drop of oil
Scoop your pancake mixture bit by bit into the pan and allow to fry
Turn the other side for an even cooking
Repeat the process until all your pancake mixture is fried and enjoy your sizzling pancake with your favorite tea or coffee.
YOu can also make funnel cake with that mix.... It is delicious too! undecided
Re: How To Make A Delicious Pancake by Nardeant: 8:14pm On Jan 24
I have a little pancake story to share. Recently, I was browsing the internet for new recipes and stumbled upon some unique Czech pancake recipes at https://palacinky.org. Intrigued by their traditional take on pancakes, I decided to give them a try.I followed one of their recipes that featured a delightful combination of fresh fruit and a hint of cinnamon. The result was an absolute delight! These Czech pancakes had a slightly different texture and flavor profile compared to the ones I usually make, and my family loved the change.

(1) (Reply)

I Went To The Best Restaurant In Ilorin Kwara State And I Was Shocked �� | Iya / Clinically Verified Original Honey In Lagos For Sell. Little Qty Available / Http://anbiso..com/2015/08/do-not-forget-to-add-to-your-wardrobe.html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.