Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe (14718 Views)

See How To Make An Easy And Delicious Fried Rice Meal (pics & Video) / Ever Heard Of Yam Pancake? Here's The Recipe / The Best Nigerian Pancake Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Claimsfit: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2019
HOW TO MAKE AN AMAZING MIND BLOWING BANANA PANCAKE RECIPE

There are so many lovely recipes that can be made from pancakes but in this article am going to take you guys through a banana pancake recipe.

Equipments needed for the banana pancake recipe;

Frying pan (Non-stick pan)

Spoon

Mixing bowl

Oven.

Ingredients needed for the banana pancake recipe;

151 g of all purpose flour.

2 tbsp of sugar.

1 tbsp of preservative.

2 whole banana.

A pinch of salt.

A tbsp of liquid vanilla flavor.

202 ml Liquid milk.

1 medium size egg.

How to prepare the banana pancake recipe

To get started with making the banana pancake recipe, you need to add all the dry ingredients listed above(All purpose flour,reservative, salt, sugar).

When done adding these dry ingredients, mix them up

Next, add the whole liquid ingredients above(milk, liquid vanilla and 1 medium size egg) and mix.

If the texture is still too thick,you can add a little water to it to loosen it up a bit. Make sure not to go overboard with the water.

Take one of the banana, put it in a small bowl and crush it well with a spoon or if have a blender you can blend the whole ingredients so as to come out perfectly smooth which i showed how to use both technique in the video below

Set the liquid pancake aside, place the frying pan on a medium hit and grease it with a little oil or butter.

Pour some batter in the pan, after about a 30 to 40 seconds, the top should be bubbling and the underneath should have turned brown which you should see from the edges then flip the other side to also fry.

Keep repeating the process till you’re done with frying the whole pancake.

When done, chop the remaining whole banana on top of the pancake. If you have jam or syrup, you can drizzle it on the pancakes and you’re good to go.

Hope you guys enjoyed this amazing pancake recipe
Do make sure to subscribe to on my YouTube channel @claimsfit for lovely recipes like this.

Watch video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kbq28ARLoI&t=12s

Source:http://www.dietfitelt.com/2019/06/how-to-make-an-amazing-mind-blowing-banana-pancake-recipe/

9 Likes

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Claimsfit: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Cc;lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Segunhife(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
tongue
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Onlinealaba(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Can I get a sample taste before trying it out cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Dadurty(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Give us clue on how to make cheap and easy healthy meal

1 Like

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Benekruku(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cant we just sun dry the Banana and use it to get Banana flour so we can have it with Ewedu and Gbegiri

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by jamesope04(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
She made this some days back

3 Likes

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by apikipiki1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
W
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by DaBogu: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
You are going to the toilet
You are taking your phone along.

Do you need the network to poopoo?

Stop it!!
Sitting too long on the toilet seat may lead to haemorrhoids, stop it!!!

Even animals don't waste time
But you

You reading this in the toilet
Don't scroll down

Stand UP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Lorechino(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
wen I still d look for money to go chop okoro soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Munzy14(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
tongue

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by bamasite2: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Innovation

But mbok, e fit ...
Benekruku:
Cant we just sun dry the Banana and use it to get Banana flour so we can have it with Ewedu and Gbegiri
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by MrBONE2(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Claimsfit:
HOW TO MAKE AN AMAZING MIND BLOWING BANANA PANCAKE RECIPE

There are so many lovely recipes that can be made from pancakes but in this article am going to take you guys through a banana pancake recipe.

Equipments needed for the banana pancake recipe;

Frying pan (Non-stick pan)

Spoon

Mixing bowl

Oven.

Ingredients needed for the banana pancake recipe;

151 g of all purpose flour.

2 tbsp of sugar.

1 tbsp of preservative.

2 whole banana.

A pinch of salt.

A tbsp of liquid vanilla flavor.

202 ml Liquid milk.

1 medium size egg.

How to prepare the banana pancake recipe

To get started with making the banana pancake recipe, you need to add all the dry ingredients listed above(All purpose flour,reservative, salt, sugar).

When done adding these dry ingredients, mix them up

Next, add the whole liquid ingredients above(milk, liquid vanilla and 1 medium size egg) and mix.

If the texture is still too thick,you can add a little water to it to loosen it up a bit. Make sure not to go overboard with the water.

Take one of the banana, put it in a small bowl and crush it well with a spoon or if have a blender you can blend the whole ingredients so as to come out perfectly smooth which i showed how to use both technique in the video below

Set the liquid pancake aside, place the frying pan on a medium hit and grease it with a little oil or butter.

Pour some batter in the pan, after about a 30 to 40 seconds, the top should be bubbling and the underneath should have turned brown which you should see from the edges then flip the other side to also fry.

Keep repeating the process till you’re done with frying the whole pancake.

When done, chop the remaining whole banana on top of the pancake. If you have jam or syrup, you can drizzle it on the pancakes and you’re good to go.

Hope you guys enjoyed this amazing pancake recipe
Do make sure to subscribe to on my YouTube channel @claimsfit for lovely recipes like this.

Watch video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kbq28ARLoI&t=12s

Source:http://www.dietfitelt.com/2019/06/how-to-make-an-amazing-mind-blowing-banana-pancake-recipe/

Cooollycious grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Isoduwa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
DaBogu:

Stop it!!

But you

Don't scroll down

Stand UP

Na your shit
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by dayleke: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
DaBogu:

Stop it!!

But you

Don't scroll down

Stand UP

Lol...
Very funny .
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by dayleke: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na your shit

He got shares inside na.
I bet na toilet u dey to type o.
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Chukwurah003: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
I like banana pancakes. Pass me the maple syrup. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Bluehill1051: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na the nonsense be this finish?
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Rik500k(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
DaBogu:
You are going to the toilet You are taking your phone along.
Stop it!! Sitting too long on the toilet seat may lead to haemorrhoids, stop it!!!
Even animals don't waste time But you
You reading this in the toilet Don't scroll down
Stand UP
u got me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by sammymama: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Very soon now, nairaland ladies will be like: 'My favorite fruit is banana pancake with sauce'

Those akpu ladies ehn....cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
olaBC007:
Very soon now, nairaland ladies will be like: 'My favorite fruit is banana pancake with sauce'

Those akpu ladies ehn....cheesy

Lol
Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by chukxie(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
DaBogu:

Stop it!!

But you

Don't scroll down

Stand UP

I'm actually typing sitting on my toilet bowl. � grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe by maisauki: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Can I get a sample taste before trying it out cheesy
you've got it in the pinshure

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? / Nairalanders What Is your Best Food? / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.