Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad (33329 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by iSense247: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
seguno2:

Very demonic, I tell you.
Imagine that ThiefNuibu saying calling Christians church rats who eat poisoned Holy Communion?

Is that not enough omen for wise Christians to vote against the Muslim/Muslim calamity
Tinubu is demon possessed. A Jihad has being declared, blow the trumpet in Zion those blind and lukewarm Christians down south should awake from their slumber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by hartson(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am a born Christian but i am massively voting for JAGABAN
one vote from you is massively voting abi.continue your pipe dream unabated OK.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by kollinz1234(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
you should be feeling for yourself with all the numerous problems that you have that won't let you have peace of mind outside nairaland

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by naturefellow(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
BloomingDale:
Allah is thirsty but don’t want water. I wonder what his favorite beverage is?
nice proverb
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
See osinbajo life? Godforbid!!!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by ebbo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.

You forgot to add, what the Christians are facing in Benue state will also be child's play. Yeye de smell. Anyway, I can't leave my Islamic party to go and vote for a Christian party na.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by petermichaels(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
One Thing I Know That Is Certain is That..... If and When The Country burns...... We All Burn.! Egypt Tried The BrotherHood,it Ended Up In Shamble and Death.
We're here Na!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by AntiSameFaith(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
We have been saying these for a long time,Muslim Muslim ticket is a call to jihad
Thank God y’all have heard it from the horse’s mouth,it wasn’t an emeka or Chukwudike that made this news before urchins will say it’s IPOB news

If you make other mistakes in your life,don’t ever make the mistake of voting for a same faith ticket

I take God beg you

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I registered for my PVC in 2018 in Abia state and collected it that same year.

I later left Abia state to Lagos.

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

But I didn't go to any local government to do any biometric capturing.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC

Why are u jumping up and down? u already knew the election date period and should have known ur probable location.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

U will still feel for him when he is sworn in as ur President.

Keep feeling.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by ChristineC: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
don't blame him. when you constantly hit your forehead on the bare floor, everything will be violence to you.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by gotnel: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Any body can say anything.
It is not religion affiliations that will bring good governance.
It is not religion of the president and the vice president that will determine how Nigeria will fare economically.
It is not possible for the president and the vice president to make a law converting the whole population of Nigeria to their religion.
Let us know that religion is a personal thing to individuals.
Let us know that our religion is not what determine our economic status.
Religion should be allowed to be a personal issue.
The present government is paired between a Muslim and Christian faithful, it is not really reflecting on the way our economy is plying out.
The problem with Nigerians is that we are too religious..

God help us
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
For this statement of this animal cleric that ll perish with his jihad, Tinubu is losing.
I declare total loss on Tinubu and APC. I didn't even enjoy their tenure

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by naijapikin2(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just imagine these radical animals.
Let God just use knife and share this nation kawai

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by ChukwuObe: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
stanluiz:
As far as your Muslim Terrorist jihad start from the north and end in the South West. I didn't have a problem. You Yoruba Muslims can equally assist them to carry out their jihad. Nobody cares.

Let them slaughter their infidels there.

The same way as long as your Ipob terrorism is not taken beyond your useless land, nobody cares even if all of you are killed by unknown gunmen and all days are declared sit-at-home. Nobody cares
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Kutunban: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
What's bad if Islam is dominant?

Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by TristanX: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Can u see how foolish you sound? PO is your nightmare. To the extent u even called PSquare up coming artists. That’s when I knew your sense is totally gone

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by ATLIEN2027: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Religious fanatic just like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary and his IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey supporters.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Enemyofpeace: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
That's very obvious.

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:

No be only Christian. na muschris
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Enemyofpeace: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kutunban:
What's bad if Islam is dominant?

everything is bad. Majority of you guys are terrorists and you hate peace with passion.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Plus10(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
They will also meet stiff resistance too from Christians. No one has the monopoly of madness angry

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by ugbarreta(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
And some useless nairalanders are here criticizing Peter Obi for visiting churches, but you won’t see them condemn these cleric. People like Deji and Reno won’t say anything or condemn these idiot. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by onuman: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Even Moderate Muslims in Nigeria know of the Talibanization programme of APC in the Muslim-Muslim ticket involving Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer.
The Taliban of Afghanistan started by occupying important political positions in Afghanistan.
When they were done, they started a Jihad for Afghanistan to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, stoning blasphemers to death, cutting out the hands of thieves, etc.
The Taliban won the war after many years of destruction of human life and property.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by TheChameleon: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

SlavaUkraini to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Shut up your Gutter mouth before I descend on your sorry ass

You dirty Chameleon

You know any day any time I am your top grin
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by DOM7: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2023
What did the law says about inciting statement!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Igboslayer: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

It's not just a weapon,it is the primary weapon to this their Islamization agenda.
You think it's normal to just carry bomb blow Yourself with people join undecided
Them don use Religion brainwash all him being grin
Not all Muslims subscribe to Jihad,but We must collectively identify those who subscribe to it and stop it come Feb.
APC came to use our diversities break Us further angry
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Death to Igboslayer grin
No Rip to waste for an omo ale and him Foolish family cheesy
We go dey pack una corpse like dis throway on a steady grin
RIP …Oloriburuku omo ale was buried on credit… couldn’t make a down payment for his burial.

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Georgejeez: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2023
I can't wait for Tinubu to win , so I can pack my bags and run away to Zimbabwe .

No be me and Una go wedge this Muslim Muslim gazelle gagaraga matter .

Na to gbess leave the country,,, as all of Una say Una no wan get sense
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Lampass(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

Islam is a religion of Peace and Justice, the proliferation of Religious sect has damaged the core values of all religion and harmed National security in Nigeria. Those preaching hate a indirectly question our creator for making Nigeria a diverse entity. Most of our religious preachers are political jobbers who scrabble and work for their pockets as against the core religious teachings
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Omoawoke: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Xscape1993:
The major problem of the world today is religion. “If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Chuba Williams Okadigbo.

You are right
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by seta24: 12:20am On Jan 07, 2023
this is serious oh. though Buhari tried with herders, RUGA and employing 94% Muslims in his government to achieve this agender. now they want to use the Muslim-Muslim ticket to cement it using Tinubu's greed and selfishness as bet.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Jostoman: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:

president of iragbiji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Court Sentences IGP To Three Months In Prison For Contempt / Many Injured As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.