Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad (33390 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by NessFortunate: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

What do you expect from a compromised cleric? Is Tinubu even a true Muslim? If he is why is he married to a Christian? Thought she has to convert to Islam before marriage? Confused people everywhere. The average muslim know who to vote for and who the true muslim is between Atiku And Tinubu. #REJECTAPC
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by fridayking(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Fastest track to Biafra republic....
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by HNICEARTH: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2023
That's what APC stands for

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by shineeye1: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

The discerning have always known this but daft imbeciles camouflaging as fellow Nigerians continue to play the fooool! After the above , if any non muslim dunce still votes the jihadist alliance called APC, the blood of the martyrs during APC rule will be upon their ignoble and moronic ugly heads!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Tflex01: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2023
esthel:
South West Christians I hope you can hear, their plan is unfolding right before your eyes.

Firstly you people hate Tinubu because he's Yoruba and not because he's a Muslim.

Secondly, Tinubu is a very liberal Muslims. His son and wife are practicing Christians.

Tinubu has my vote.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Tflex01: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2023
stanluiz:
As far as your Muslim Terrorist jihad start from the north and end in the South West. I didn't have a problem. You Yoruba Muslims can equally assist them to carry out their jihad. Nobody cares.

Let them slaughter their infidels there.

When you want to show your hatred or wish doom against Yorubas, you don't think about the Christians among them because you hate them equally. But you want the same Yoruba Christians to abandon Tinubu for Obi just because Tinubu is a Muslim lmao

Yorubas are smarter than you lots.....
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by shineeye1: 1:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Islam was never, is not, and will never be about the enthronement or love of righteousness.. Islam in its purest, unadulterated and original exposed self is an expansionist political movement. Devious men of bloody ambition have over the ages always surreptitiously employed this tool of Islam under the guise of godly religion to amass power and wealth to themselves. Search history...
Shekau of bokoharam attempted same employment of Islam but incidentally met his Waterloo but many others before him have recorded various degrees of success in that morbid crusade. Majority of ignorant and simple practitioners are however oblivious of this fact...

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Tflex01: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2023
edungene7:
Christians should wake up if a man tries to destroy that which you hold sacred he is pointing to a direction the essence of yr existence means nothing to him I pity those seeing the Muslim Muslim ticket as mere politics e go clear for Una eyes my prayer is every Christian supporter of such should pay with is life and that of members of is family

Every doom you wish others because of their choice of presidential candidates will visit you and your family in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by shineeye1: 1:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Tflex01:

Every doom you wish others because of their choice of presidential candidates will visit you and your family in Jesus name. Amen

WHAT A FOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by EDOLUWA: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2023
This preacher should be arrested now if Nigeria is a country being governed in fair, equity and justice because this is a reckless statement.

This is election but not a religious war. Unfortunately APC has created a more divided Nigeria than ever before in our history

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Tflex01: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2023
shineeye1:

WHAT A FOOOOL

Your father is more fooolish!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by shineeye1: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2023
EDOLUWA:
This preacher should be arrested now if Nigeria is a country being governed in fair, equity and justice because this is a reckless statement.

This is election but not a religious war. Unfortunately APC has created a more divided Nigeria than ever before in our history

Indeed a most reckless campaign. Such rascality should ordinarily be decisively curtailed by arresting the culprit but this is the fraud-state where those who are in power to arrest are also the jihadist!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by slickgirl: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2023
I can see Muslims re buying fuel from Islamic petrol stations at N20 per liter. Bruahahaha. Muslin bandits kidnapping and killing innocent muslins too. As e Dey pain una e Dey sweet us.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by shineeye1: 1:37am On Jan 07, 2023
slickgirl:
I can see Muslims re buying fuel from Islamic petrol stations at N20 per liter. Bruahahaha. Muslin bandits kidnapping and killing innocent muslins too. As e Dey pain una e Dey sweet us.

Don't blame the determined jihadists - it is their chosen vocation. Blame instead the incurable FOOOOLs who in broad daylight are willingly endorsing their own death warrant out of endemic myopia of mind or avarice or both...

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 07, 2023
That so called Islamic preacher must be a card carrying PDP member. A clever by half man who can easily sway feeble minds with petty thoughtless utterance like this. If Muslim-Muslim ticket is a call for Jihad why are Tinubu's immediate family practice Christianity? Any christian who can't see pass the fact that this is a political move of opposition should vote based on his/her religion sentiments, I will thank them on behalf of PDP.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by 1Dray(m): 1:49am On Jan 07, 2023
alsudan:
The few Christian sellouts who sell their souls for crumbs should hear this.

It’s no coincidence that PO is doing well in every region except the far North, as those people will vote a dog than a Kafir or Arne (infidel), so their votes are for AA, BT and RMK.

But if the Christians unite and vote PO, this victory will come easy.

No need to pretend about it, the 2023 elections is a religious census.

I think you need to do biometrics before it can upgraded and transfer. So your old PVC should be valid. Vote wisely, vote Peter Obi.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Simbrixton(m): 1:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.
I am a xtian and voting tinubu
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Simbrixton(m): 1:54am On Jan 07, 2023
lansile:
That so called Islamic preacher must be a card carrying PDP member. A clever by half man who can easily sway feeble minds with petty thoughtless utterance like this. If Muslim-Muslim ticket is a call for Jihad why are Tinubu's immediate family practice Christianity? Any christian who can't see pass the fact that this is a political move of opposition should vote based on his/her religion sentiments, I will thank them on behalf of PDP.
he said vote tinubu
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Betterworld001: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2023
SlavaUkraini:
And some idiots still believe that these guys don't have an Islamization agenda off their sleeves ?

You better Wake up from that foolish dream...

They have not won the election and they have started claiming that their religion is Supreme in Nigeria...

There would be more attacks against the church and people would be forced to convert to Islam, especially in areas where Christians are minority...

Any Christian that votes for Thïefnubu and his Mu-Mu Ticket have stained his or her hands with the blood of the Innocent Nigerians that Boko Haram have killed in the past ...

And are planning to kill, if their Mu-Mu Ticket succeeds...

They are already calling non Muslims infidels that must be taught a lesson while praising the good work of El Rufia in Kaduna State, calling him a servant of God.

The killings in Southern Kaduna would be replicated nationwide if Thïefnubu is mistakenly elected as president...

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for more Boko Haram Killings...

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for increased Insurgency

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the Rapid Islamization of Nigeria...

Enough is Enough: Thïefnubu and his Islamic Party must Go
What baffles Me most is to see so called Christians digging their own graves by supporting this Tinubu. They think it is only about party & politics, they don't know that there's an unimaginable darkness that comes with that ambition. But our God will "frustrate the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprises." Job 5 :12. God's hand is mightily upon Nigeria. The same way GOD frustrated them in 1993, GOD will give them DOUBLE frustration & finally nail & bury the coffin carrying that satanic plan in Jesus Name. Amen. Well meaning Nigerians, it is time to pray for our country & vote wisely. It is the ROCK OBI or no one.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mosesvic11(m): 2:15am On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
I feel for you already, we are aware of all these but it won't work, our vote is our power. My PVC is for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Wipper7000: 2:25am On Jan 07, 2023
SlavaUkraini:
And some idiots still believe that these guys don't have an Islamization agenda off their sleeves ?

They have not won the election and they have started claiming that their religion is Supreme in Nigeria...

There would be more attacks against the church and people would be forced to convert to Islam, especially in areas where Christians are minority...

Any Christian that votes for Thïefnubu and his Mu-Mu Ticket have stained his or her hands with the blood of the Innocent Nigerians that Boko Haram have killed in the past ...

They are already calling non Muslims infidels that must be taught a lesson while praising the good work of El Rufia in Kaduna State, calling him a servant of God.

The killings in Southern Kaduna would be replicated nationwide if Thïefnubu is mistakenly elected as president...

When OBI was frolicking all the churches both invited and non invited ones, I told him to STOP but you people are praising him that all christians should vote for him, Now it serves you all right, The muslim has started. What you see you get.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Naijaprosper: 2:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Is this not hate speech?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by 2016v2017: 2:44am On Jan 07, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by 2016v2017: 2:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Nigerians can now see where we are headed with Tinubu's demonic Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Levels1(m): 2:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.

My dear brother, you are very wrong...

This is politics

We Christian started this campaign on sentiment leves, must importantly the IGBOS

But now that we are feeling the heat more than what we baggaing for, we started crying fowl

I'm a Yoruba before becoming Christian and as such I will support my tribe Man before considering anything just..

I learnt this from the IGBOS

They all support obi despite that they all knew he was a born failure

And since I observed that, have been campaigning to my tribe Men to emulate the IGBO and to use the advantage we have since we are more than them in seize and population.

Both the Christian and the Muslim are all quilty of same campaign and we should all use whatever is within us to support whoever we deemfit

I told the IGBOS close to my house at Anambra that, we the Yoruba's doesn't have issues with religion as a Christian familyi marries from Muslim family for donkey years and we never for once have any issues or reasons to be killing ourselves over religion sentiment.

Note

Tinubu is a project of we the Yoruba's

We will vote for him in max

If IGBOS can rallies round Obi despite that they knew he can't get 20% of the total vote, then what stop us from supporting ours that is 101% certain he have won already before casting vote.

As a Christian we need to act like one, and most of us calling ourselves Christian really don't know the meaning of christianity which is Christ like.

Just like I said, we don't have to be bitter as wbsw this preacher said above has equally been the stand of CAN and other notable Christan pastors and reven.....

So whats different?

The simple truth and a fact is that we all knew is not in anyways possible to use Muslim Muslim tickets to affect raid of Christan as we practice democratic system of government.

We have The house of Assembly

House of Representative

The judiciary

States house of assembly as a factor before anything can be done

But we keep playing politics in the name of religion which our Lord Jesus Christ doesn't teaches us.

Peace be unto us all Amen.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by able20(m): 2:55am On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am a born Christian but i am massively voting for JAGABAN
On Tinubu's blocos you stand, but be careful not to wet your cloths
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Desusi: 3:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:

What further witnesses do we need? The coast is gradually getting clearer that this Muslim Muslim ticket is a driving force to somewhere.Nigerians must vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Desusi: 3:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:

It takes spiritual eyes or enlightenment to know these details. Nigeria Christians must wake up and do the needful putting their lives in their hands by voting wisely. Peter obi is the answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Benmob: 3:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Thanksful:
A stupid christian will tell you that religion doesn't matter.

No wonder Jesus said, "the children of this world are wiser than the children of the kingdom in their generations."

I refuse to fulfill wrong prophecy as a Christian.

I don't know about you
only Christian always talk thiz,but to Muslim their religion matter to them,that why if u insult or cartoon their prophet,ur life is at stake,even question them why are dey doing this,their reply will be,try it we will kill u,or is not ur business,or is our religion not ur,or u can't insult our prophet and go free.
Maybe if tinubu win,later can not continue, because of illness,and shetima take over as president,he will choose another Muslim as is vice, because will have done d privilege to allow Muslim Muslim come to stay, in d first place.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by dochenaj: 3:11am On Jan 07, 2023
What happened in 1993 will happen again if Tinubu succeeds with this agenda.

Mark my words.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Ekpeitit(m): 3:13am On Jan 07, 2023
BloomingDale:
Allah is thirsty but don’t want water. I wonder what his favorite beverage is?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Ekpeitit(m): 3:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Your blood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.