Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide (50677 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by NaijaCover(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality show star, Angel Smith has sparked mixed reactions online over a recent social media Post.

In a Tweet on Thursday, As Sighted By , Angel hinted that she is exhausted over the things happening in her life.

Although Angel did not give full details of the issue she is currently battling with, she added that at some time, she wants to jump off the bridge and end her life.

She wrote: God, I’m so exhausted, I really just want to jump off a bridge.”

The post generated several comments on her page, and while some netizens expressed worry over the post, others made fun of it.

Zeezah1222: ”Please Don’t try it Angel. No matter what you are going through put your faith and trust in God, okay i beg @theangeljbsmith.”

@TNath77: “You’re good, you’re beautiful, you’re loved, you’re enough. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Good morning @theangeljbsmith If you need to talk to someone, please do. I’ll be praying for you.”

@YERONEI: “Nope that cannot be the last solution you would ever think of because you are not the only one in an exhaustion state. There are many in this same state as yours. Just hold your head high and believe in your self and do what you love doing the most. You will see why it is worth living.”

@omosexy2010: “Suicidal is not an option darling. Keep pushing. May God crown all our efforts. Amen, everything is going to be alright.”

@Danieluzomacon1: “don’t try it, don’t even think of it again. Life is too sweet to waste just like that. Play games if it will help, travel if that too will help. There are a zillion options dear.”

@Lynnth_: “Embrace God. Slow down on the fast life. You are just 22.”

@FataiGrace: “Please don’t take this for a joke. Someone close to her should please cheek up on her.”

Source: BLOG

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by NaijaCover(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pray Against Spirit Of Suicide, Right Now.

Don't Forget, , Bring This News

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Okporiaku: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
this is unlike you
U suppose wait till she jump off bridge
U don dey give good news

267 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by NaijaCover(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okporiaku:
this is unlike you
U suppose wait till she jump off bridge
U don dey give good news

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Stargangz: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Give her better knacking and she'll 4get about suicide

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by habsydiamond(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wetin enter this one for new year now.... make she take am easy ooo.. every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by creatorsverse(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Make she jump na who dey hold her.....
Person go just Siddon for house way AC dey blow 24/7 dey update say she wan jump off a bridge... Make she enter sun small her head go correct

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by superlanny(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
I can see people already mocking her, but until you get to that stage you can never understand how it feels, mental illness is what many of us suffer but the way we cope or handle the illness is different.

If you have ever been depressed, know that you have had a mental illness, so whenever you see anyone speak out or ask for support, don't mock or laugh at them, rather support and be there for them.

If you are reading this Angel, I want to to keep being strong, no matter the situation or condition, your life is worth it, don't give up now. Cheers

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by EmmaLege: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by DispatcherLagos: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
We know the bridge she is referring to....the bridge that joins the two laps of a man.
My dear, you have been riding for long on this bridge, please jump off grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by GeneralPula: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Attention seeking activated..

It won’t last long still..

23 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by ojmetrix(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
post=119784601:

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo
Work to the report bad news

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by drizslim(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
No love to share, if she wants to give up she should bulaba

11 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by yahoodetector: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
What concerns us?

Will her not commiting suicide affect the economy positively?

She should getat abeg

11 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by TheFreshVanilla: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Go on your knees and Pray. God's watching.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by myfuntv: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Depression is real..... Angel be strong ...see thread on richest BBNaija house mate ever https://www.nairaland.com/7407057/top-10-richest-bbnaija-housemates
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hope she has jump? Make she do aam quickly so that I can type RIP. No time to beg anybody if

7 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Risingblue008(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Who gives a 4k?
angry sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by DaregoX: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na she sabi... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Hendrixky: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
All these attention seekers

Once their carreer don dey die small small
Then boom them go up with something to get attention

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Ijobaorun(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fame without Christ is always fruitless and frustrating.

Only Jesus Christ can give eternal JOY...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Biafraaa: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
It might sound funny, but depression is real lipsrsealed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Throwback: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
She has never been an ideal child.

At 21, your mum and dad are 35yrs and more respectively.

She has been scarred from birth.

She should see a psychologist fast.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Toneypen247(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Freshprincelomo: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ahh abeg no commit ooo
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Shorty1980: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Do you need to announcement to kill your self? Look for any neked wire in your house just hold it with cold water

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by kelvine(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
I know the feeling.
There comes a time it feels like there is no tomorrow.

There is one naked wire near my change over switch, many times the devil whispers to me. Just touch it and it ll be the end.

Today, to God be the glory, I am healed and restored

This is the first time I am opening up on this, thank God no one knows me here.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Kharol1234: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jump baby girl and I will catch you

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Tayorshd2(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
She knew Obi will never win the election and clearly known to her that JAGANAN will supercede the battle grin

So she wanted to die before heart attack grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Foolish clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by orohbiro(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Next news please

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.