Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

‘I Had Steamy S@x With Pele In Forbidden Bedroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Had Steamy S@x With Pele In Forbidden Bedroom (934 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Khafi Cuddling In Bed After Having Steamy S## – Video / Tboss: 'I Never Had Love For Myself Until Recently' Shares Steamy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Had Steamy S@x With Pele In Forbidden Bedroom by Gistreportar1: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Following the passing of Pele at the age of 82, a photojournalist has spoken up about her brief romance with the legendary World Cup player.

The Brazilian athlete invited Selma Fonseca into his “forbidden bedroom” for hours of sex during their romance, which ended only after a heartbreaking miscarriage, according to the celebrity photographer and journalist.

When Selma was barely 23 years old and an undocumented immigrant residing in New York in the 1990s, she told The Sun that she met Pele while her best friend was serving as his secretary.

While Pele was residing in Brazil, Selma and her companion were given permission to remain in his opulent apartment with the one restriction that they not enter his bedroom.

Selma said to the US Sun how they returned to the flat she had resided in before to the former striker’s comeback after she started a se@ual relationship with him despite being star struck and viewing him “like a god” after meeting his daughters Kely and Edinho.

“He brought me right to his previously banned bedroom when we arrived at the apartment, and I finally got to see what was inside,” she remarked.

“I had to climb four steps to get to the water bed, which was in the center on an elevated platform. We had hours of s@x; I don’t even recall going to sleep. It seemed to be a dream.

Read More>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/i-had-steamy-sex-with-pele-in-forbidden-bedroom-and-suffered-miscarriage-during-fling-celebrity-photographer-opens-up/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<>>
Re: ‘I Had Steamy S@x With Pele In Forbidden Bedroom by gambia(m): 5:22am On Jan 07, 2023
This gender again, please allow the dead man rest in peace.
Re: ‘I Had Steamy S@x With Pele In Forbidden Bedroom by meobizy(f): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Good on her. Now she should do the needed so they’ll continue the tryst in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Ghanaian Tiktoker Ahuofe Is Dead / Mend Blows 2 Oil Pipelines : Breaking News! / Rapper Da Brat Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.