Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

One Reason Why People Are Born Gay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Reason Why People Are Born Gay (2065 Views)

I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change / If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? / Human Beings Are Born Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion

This is coming from this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/7513005/kenyan-gayright-activist-chiloba-killed

Fun fact: You will wind up giving birth to one that you would love dearly and can't help or...

you might reincarnate as one to balance the hate or torture you did directly or indirectly to any of such persons (gay, deaf, albinos, crippled, poor, short, etc). People reincarnate to balance stinginess or to balance the taking of life to saving it (as doctors).

It doesn't matter if you did it for a 'just' cause or if its purportedly sanctioned by a "God". Perhaps we need more lecture to assimilate the "Must" in the statement: "Whatever you sow, you Must reap". Death absolves no man.

Cont...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Trust me on this: If there is anything like getting forgiveness for Sins, you would jump so high and gravity won't pull you back. Would you even be able to jump?

You would slit someone's throat and not be made to be born again, grow, and have your throat slit by them back or another in same manner and setting as happened 'before' in a forgotten 'archive' of the program of life, and they will seemingly get away with it while onlookers would say "life no balance".

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
The law of life or nature, or creation, or God, or Physics, is balance! An action MUST result in an equal reaction. Water must find it's level.

This is a law of creation down to who is born cripple, rich, wise, gay, stupid and so on.

3 Likes

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Some call it "Karma". It is what keeps everything functional. Without it, the sun won't rise and set, our eyes would not be able to focus, our breath would be impossible, we cant take a sh*t or swallow...
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
When we were young, we were taught never to mock or scorn people with disabilities. It used to sound like one of those tales the elders tell us to keep us from 'engaging'.

Today I, like million others understand why a person can be born so crippled that they are moved like wheel barrows, or they will develop a cronic illness that defies treatment even from birth and people would think that's not fair of God.

Statements like "you create your destiny" and "everything is in its rightful place" is actually fact.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
The Kenyan Gay guy was killed. Now you know why it happened...

Many would reap from the event till it snowball to form more reactions.

Do not partake in jungle justice. Cheers!
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by DaInferno(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mtchwww...this generation just suppose the collect everyday for impending fkups. See this one, trynna justify sodommy. Coupdnt continue reading after the 2nd line...oga, Don't brainwash feeble minds here.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by Janosky: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
No one is born into it.
Every behaviour about sexuality is learnt and Influenced by society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by TenQ: 2:01am On Jan 07, 2023
chieveboy:

This is coming from this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/7513005/kenyan-gayright-activist-chiloba-killed

Fun fact: You will wind up giving birth to one that you would love dearly and can't help or...

you might reincarnate as one to balance the hate or torture you did directly or indirectly to any of such persons (gay, deaf, albinos, crippled, poor, short, etc). People reincarnate to balance stinginess or to balance the taking of life to saving it (as doctors).

It doesn't matter if you did it for a 'just' cause or if its purportedly sanctioned by a "God". Perhaps we need more lecture to assimilate the "Must" in the statement: "Whatever you sow, you Must reap". Death absolves no man.

Cont...
Are people born as pedophiles?
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2023
TenQ:

By the time you exhaust the gamut of desires man can develop in their growth and development process, I think you won't be surprised at anything.

It's very easy to be born a pedophile than it is to be born with both male and female Instruments all at once.

Man is allowed to go all the way by the creator. If your quest is to eat fellow humans, you're given all the chance to. You think you get away with it till it's your turn to be eaten alike. Often times, it's in another life time.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Janosky:
No one is born into it.
Every behaviour about sexuality is learnt and Influenced by society.

Your statement is borne out of church ignorance typical of when back in the day, the church assumed the the earth as center of the universe and persecuted Galileo for his discovery.

It is scientifically proven that hormone levels determine sexuality and sexual orientation.

Around you are females with high testosterone levels that results in them having manly features like beards, strength and physical appearance. Some have penn.ises and some do not feel female at all. Variation of which are the gays and whatnots.

(Your) God can let people born with these hormonal or hereditary anomalies and diseases which even see some being born with two heads, one leg, no eyes, no legs, conjoined etc, but it is 'wrong' sexuality that would be impossible for him to allow eh?

My experience with a friend back in childhood tells me a boy born with high estrogen will act like a girl, kill yourself, he would always act and walk like that. This had always been around before your greatest ever grand father was born!

You guys just like to pin others down with your ignorances, disdain and phobias while ignoring facts and figures of truth just so you will fan your immature egos and disabilities.

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by NNTR: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2023
TenQ:
In this age of information, to be ignorant is a choice.
Ignorance is an enemy, even to its owner, while, knowledge is a friend, even to its hater.

One word, one word, I'll drop here, and its, the word is, epigenetics

chieveboy:
By the time you exhaust the gamut of desires man can develop in their growth and development process, I think you won't be surprised at anything.

It's very easy to be born a pedophile than it is to be born with both male and female Instruments all at once.

Man is allowed to go all the way by the creator. If your quest is to eat fellow humans, you're given all the chance to. You think you get away with it till it's your turn to be eaten alike. Often times, it's in another life time.
1 Corinthians 6:12
'Everything is permissible for me, but not all things are beneficial.
Everything is permissible for me, but I will not be enslaved by anything
[and brought under its power, allowing it to control me].
'

Where there is agape love, there is no imposition. Agape love is the most powerful force in the universe, the cosmos et cetera available for human beings to harness

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by NNTR: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2023
chieveboy:
Your statement is borne out of church ignorance typical of when back in the day, the church assumed the the earth as center of the universe and persecuted Galileo for his discovery.
Contrary to what the bible says, yes, the church, doing the bidding of Rome, assumed the the earth as center of the universe and persecuted Galileo for his discovery,

chieveboy:
It is scientifically proven that hormone levels determine sexuality and sexual orientation.

Around you are females with high testosterone levels that results in them having manly features like beards, strength and physical appearance. Some have penn.ises and some do not feel female at all. Variation of which are the gays and whatnots.

(Your) God can let people born with these hormonal or hereditary anomalies and diseases which even see some being born with two heads, one leg, no eyes, no legs, conjoined etc, but it is 'wrong' sexuality that would be impossible for him to allow eh?
Try not to personalise this with 'Your God', else you mean, God is to blame for the fractured world we have and live in

chieveboy:
My experience with a friend back in childhood tells me a boy born with high estrogen will act like a girl, kill yourself, he would always act and walk like that. This had always been around before your greatest ever grand father was born!
Epigenetics and abnormalities are as old time, itself

chieveboy:
You guys just like to pin others down with your ignorances, disdain and phobias while ignoring facts and figures of truth just so you will fan your immature egos and disabilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C5hnlCM-j0

Please remove the graphic and spare us the unnecessary quite visual explicit. Thank you.

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=NNTR post=119794320]Yeah, no one, simply on basis of their sexuality, nobody deserves to die, even worse to an undignified death, the manner this guy was definitely assaulted, tortured, arms behind back tied up, killed, stuffed into a box and left to rot inside it, before days left later abandoned on a lay by along a dirt road

Good

[quote] The Greeks understood the concept of love, that they had at least 7-9 different words to represent the 7-9 different kinds of love, so here's, begging the question. Which love really, what type of love really, is being talked here? (i.e. ... love dearly)

Love is love. Detached love is love which expects no rewards and is without conditions. The creator has this love for it's creation. Futility is when you think you can do anything to deserve this love of God.

With all due respect, rebirth in another or separate body (i.e. reincarnation) is a myth

Ignorance is no excuse. Back in the day, people thought the rain is made when an angel opens the gates of the heavens (sky) and rain falls. This isn't about believe or lack of it. Religion is yet to discover many other laws of creation. It shot itself in the foot where it closed it doors to further upgrade of it's Bible of knowledge. That's a dead end.

Smh

A pedophile is a person who is sexually attracted to children and so directs sexual feelings towards children, while a homosexual/lesbian is a person who is sexually attracted to adults of same sex or gender and so directs sexual, love and/or affectionate feelings towards a consenting adult

Now the response to your question, is affirmative, people are born as pedophiles, just as people are born as autistic, just as people are born left handed, just as people are born as homosexual, lesbian, intersex, bisexual et cetera

Yes, I told someone here earlier that they will be amazed at what nature has and the extent man went and can go to manifest nature's ambit.

Problem always arise from half knowledge and outright ignorance. Man saw the moon and felt it was created to give light in the dark, as though the moon had a light of its own.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2023
NNTR:
Contrary to what the bible says, yes, the church, doing the bidding of Rome, assumed the the earth as center of the universe and persecuted Galileo for his discovery,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C5hnlCM-j0

Please remove the graphic and spare us the unnecessary quite visual explicit. Thank you.

Please construe that instance (of church acting in ignorance) as a metaphor. People still think God hates or detest certain people and behaviors because they do. They also act out of ignorance of the laws of creation which unfortunately is not covered in their Bibles.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by NNTR: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
chieveboy:
Please construe that instance (of church acting in ignorance) as a metaphor.
That is me, being lenient, I easily could use stronger, outright blunt and frank words, to describe the the failings of an hijacked body of Christ by Rome, with Christianity being the by product

chieveboy:
People still think God hates or detest certain people and behaviors because they do ...
Anyone that thinks that God hates or detests certain people and behaviors that causes no child harm, causes no animal harm, nor causes no harm to the environment because they do, obviously out of ignorance, attests to the fact that such person(s) has a myopic view of God

chieveboy:
... They also act out of ignorance of the laws of creation which unfortunately is not covered in their Bibles.
Still not an excuse. Even isnt going to be admissible as evidence

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2023
NNTR:
That
Still not an excuse. Even isnt going to be admissible as evidence

Here, you're mistaking a Bible (Google, Christian Bible, Holy Quran, Dictionaries etc) as the official constitution of the creator .

Creation is too vast for the most voluminous Bible. If you're looking for something admissible, look not further away from creation.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
DaInferno:
Mtchwww...[b]this generation [/b]just suppose the collect everyday for impending fkups. See this one, trynna justify sodommy. Coupdnt continue reading after the 2nd line...oga, Don't brainwash feeble minds here.

Ancient of today's sir...No, you can actually go and identify gays in your area and slaughter them. If you see people beating a thieve up, join them.

Abi no be you get that brain weh Dem never wash again? Carry go chairman.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by NNTR: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2023
chieveboy:
Here, you're mistaking a Bible (Google, Christian Bible, Holy Quran, Dictionaries etc) as the official constitution of the creator .

Creation is too vast for the most voluminous Bible. If you're looking for something admissible, look not further away from creation
John 14:26
'But the Helper
(Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby),
the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in My name
[in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf],
He will teach you all things.
And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.
'

Anyone who believes that the scripture is meant to capture every minute detail of the cosmos, universe, creation on earth et cetera, is mistaken and on a long thing.

Do you know how John 14:26 works? Hmm?

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2023
NNTR:
'But the Helper
the Holy Spirit,
'

Anyone who believes that the scripture is meant to capture every minute detail of the cosmos, universe, creation on earth et cetera, is mistaken and on a long thing.

The bolded is all that's required. Good to know you're aware of that.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by NNTR: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2023
NNTR:
'But the Helper
the Holy Spirit,
'

Shame you sidestepped the question asking you about 'Do you know how John 14:26 works?'

Would be good to find out, if you know how John 14:26 works.

chieveboy:
The bolded is all that's required.
Good to know you're aware of that.
Hebrews 10:16
'“THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THEM AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD:
I WILL IMPRINT MY LAWS UPON THEIR HEART,
AND ON THEIR MIND I WILL INSCRIBE THEM
[producing an inward change],”
He then says,
'

Romans 2:11-15
'11For God does not show favoritism.
12When the Gentiles sin, they will be destroyed, even though they never had God’s written law.
And the Jews, who do have God’s law, will be judged by that law when they fail to obey it.
13For merely listening to the law doesn’t make us right with God.
It is obeying the law that makes us right in his sight.
14Even Gentiles, who do not have God’s written law,
show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it, even without having heard it.
15They demonstrate that God’s law is written in their hearts,
for their own conscience and thoughts either accuse them or tell them they are doing right.'

Good you're aware of concessions made in Hebrews 10:16 and Romans 2:11-15, for where there might be cases of unavailability of the Basic Instructions Book for Living on Earth, pka Bible, aka, Beginners' Instructions Before Leaving Earth.

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2023
NNTR:
Shame you sidestepped the question asking you about 'Do you know how John 14:26 works?'

Would be good to find out, if you know how John 14:26 works.

LoL what shame ?

Truth is: One who says he knows how Spirit works is sitting on a lot of ignorance because "...no man knows where it it comes and goes" according to Jesus.

Talking about the Holy Spirit, are you aware I am an Eckist?
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by Janosky: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
chieveboy:

What sort of GIBBERISH is this?
This guy say Casper Semenya is a man & gay because of high testosterone. grin cheesy

Oga, you are economical with the truth.

chieveboy:

(Your) God can let people born with these hormonal or hereditary anomalies and diseases which even see some being born with two heads, one leg, no eyes, no legs, conjoined etc, but it is 'wrong' sexuality that would be impossible for him to allow eh? .
Imperfections of human race has consequences.

Those born with abnormalities of opposite genitals know their actual gender.
Their sexual practices is by personal choice.

chieveboy:

You tested his estrogen levels and found out it's abnormally high for a boy & that boy is gay?

Abeg place your GIBBERISH inside dustbin. grin
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
After the curse upon Adam so many things went wrong as humans are doing anything they like without considering what God says.

Adam was a complete man and Eve was a complete woman, no gays, lesbians or shemales, all these came as a result of sin and the curse afterwards!

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Janosky:

What sort of GIBBERISH is this?
This guy say Casper Semenya is a man & gay because of high testosterone. grin cheesy

Casper Semenya is the only hermaphrodite you know. Thanks to the internet! How about millions of others who we never heard of which result to people of old and even stone minded folks today who feel these things are abominable even as twins to some are in the recent past?

She is perhaps the worst case scenario of sexual/hormonal or nativity imbalance, before then, those who wrote your Bible will swear it was not possible, but here we are. Truth staring you in the face.

I guess her creator would burn her in hell eternaly for daring to posses a d*ck!

Oga, you are economical with the truth.

I was indeed, until you laid it bare with a classical and undisputable proof that people indeed can be born with sexual or gender 'confusion'.

Imperfections of human race has consequences.

Those born with abnormalities of opposite genitals know their actual gender.
Their sexual practices is by personal choice.

That's like saying those born without limbs know their limbs and how to use it. You must pin them down to a sin for onward burning in hell. Carry go!

You tested his estrogen levels and found out it's abnormally high for a boy & that boy is gay?

Do you have any scientific education? Do you know anything about what hormones do? If I must enlighten you:

If you subject a 'normal' male to a process where their estrogen level is increased beyond that which leaves them as conventional male, they would start developing bo.obs. This is no new I formation for Pete's sake. People do this artificially and get this result.

Abeg place your GIBBERISH inside dustbin. grin

Let's hear you wisdom on why someone born male would begin to act female right from childhood or develop bo.obs as in the picture above.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by TenQ: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
NNTR:
In this age of information, to be ignorant is a choice.
Ignorance is an enemy, even to its owner, while, knowledge is a friend, even to its hater.

One word, one word, I'll drop here, and its, the word is, epigenetics

1 Corinthians 6:12
'Everything is permissible for me, but not all things are beneficial.
Everything is permissible for me, but I will not be enslaved by anything
[and brought under its power, allowing it to control me].
'

Where there is agape love, there is no imposition. Agape love is the most powerful force in the universe, the cosmos et cetera available for human beings to harness

There is no need for tantrums: are people born as pedophiles?

BTW:
It is a form of sexual preference!
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by TenQ: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
chieveboy:

Man is given the power of choice:
There is no need for exp: are people born as pedophiles?

BTW:
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by chieveboy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
TenQ:

Man is given the power of choice:
There is no need for exp: are people born as pedophiles?

BTW:

Yes they are more so porn star. They had it in them all the while much as you and me and everyone else.

I am not sure if the analogy applies to people born with deformities as in feeling another gender else.
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by TenQ: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
chieveboy:

Yes they are more so porn star. They had it in them all the while much as you and me and everyone else.

I am not sure if the analogy applies to people born with deformities as in feeling another gender else.
If you agree that men could be born pedophilic, should the action be condoned?
(After-all, it's not their fault they are born like that)
Re: One Reason Why People Are Born Gay by Janosky: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
chieveboy:

Casper Semenya is the only hermaphrodite you know. Thanks to the internet! How about millions of others who we never heard of which result to people of old and even stone minded folks today who feel these things are abominable even as twins to some are in the recent past?

She is perhaps the worst case scenario of sexual/hormonal or nativity imbalance, before then, those who wrote your Bible will swear it was not possible, but here we are. Truth staring you in the face.

I guess her creator would burn her in hell eternaly for daring to posses a d*ck!

I was indeed, until you laid it bare with a classical and undisputable proof that people indeed can be born with sexual or gender 'confusion'.

Oga, she is a female not hermaphrodite.

chieveboy:

That's like saying those born without limbs know their limbs and how to use it. You must pin them down to a sin for onward burning in hell. Carry go!

You don't have to be religious to understand that man has limitations or abnormalities of hormones , limbs etc.

chieveboy:

Do you have any scientific education? Do you know anything about what hormones do? If I must enlighten you:

If you subject a 'normal' male to a process where their estrogen level is increased beyond that which leaves them as conventional male, they would start developing bo.obs. This is no new I formation for Pete's sake. People do this artificially and get this result.

Let's hear you wisdom on why someone born male would begin to act female right from childhood or develop bo.obs as in the picture above.

When e be like Panadol no mean say nah Panadol.

There is no proof that every man with developed boobs like a woman's is actually gay or every woman with manly features is into females.

Sexual practices is the result of choices people make.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 is very clear about that.
Do you get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor People Are Infected With Poverty? / POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? / Have You Experienced This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.