Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? (1636 Views)

Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? / I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Now before you want to type nonsense or insult for cheap LIKES on your post, read carefully and think deeply about these points I would post.

Peter obi ambition will cause a lot of blood shed: in 2015 Jonathan said his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. He didn't just say that. He knew what played out and decided you know what, let him just accept to avoid another civil war. Jonathan knew it was tribe vs tribe not because his government was bad. Now to those that will disagree ask yourself why in 2019 after all the disaster buhari caused and all the crying by Nigerians he still retained power?

Anyway, believe it or not Peter obi becoming the president of Nigeria will cause a lot of blood shed. So y'all think if tinubu and atiku lose this election to Peter obi, they and their supporters especially those directly close to them eating "free money" given to them by their principals will just accept everything in good faith, go back and allow peace reign? If you think this is what will happen then your temperature needs to be checked. They will make the country ungovernable for him the same way they did to Jonathan and people lost their lives.......just because the then opposition party APC wanted PDP to be unpopular to FOOLISH Nigerians who didn't know better!

Releasing Nnamdi kanu: This particular one will be bad for Peter obi because whatever decision he takes there will be problems. If he releases Nnamdi kanu, yorubas and hausas will protest that he wants biafra and trust me he won't even go for second term.

Also, If he doesn't release Nnamdi kanu his fellow igbo people will say he didn't release "his brother" and that will cause problems for him, his family and generations to come.

Ruin igbo people chance in the future: Let me ask you, if you have ever wanted something and begged those who can allow you to do that thing for long, finally they now give you the chance and it goes very bad, do you think you will be given another chance? I doubt it. Since peter obi is not running for president in the ruling party or the main opposition party or even a party with structure. If he miraculously gets to be president like I said before they will make the country ungovernable for him and If the igbos in years to come say they want to be president again, yorubas and hausa will say when their brother Peter obi was president he messed up the country therefore no way.

In conclusion

I want to say that in a sane country looking at the top people that wants to be president, Peter obi looks like he can do the job better or at least stop the madness that is going on in that country but like I keep saying...

Nigeria is not destined to be great at least not in our life time. (I can hear some of you saying God forbid but the truth is saying that won't change anything)

How do you explain yoruba and hausa people who went to school to PhD level and even abroad sef telling you (because of hatred and tribalism) that tinubu and atiku will do a better job than Peter obi. Even the people here on Nairaland supporting those two ahead of Peter obi you think they don't know Peter obi is better? They do but hatred has eaten deep into them. Those are signs that the country is not getting better anytime soon.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
angry
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by 3ple9iner: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
All these for an ex governor who allowed doctors to embark on 13 months strike?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by kettykin: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is really funny, just like telling the king of the jungle that there will bloodshed of jungle animals the next day. The igbos are already used to Nigeria, nothing much bigger Can Nigeria do beyond what it did in 1967 to 1970

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by ganisucks(f): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wrong. Read Obasanjo's letter again. Jonathan was a by chance president, he was never picked by the cabal. Obi on the other hand is a unanimous selection. His administration will be widely accepted by the powers that be. The only irrelevant people who will waste their time and voice will be Baba Lagos and his boys on nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by ganisucks(f): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
3ple9iner:

The powers that be are not picking Mandela or Roosevelt. They just want a Yesman that will sit in the hot seat for the next four years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
ganisucks:
Wrong. Read Obasanjo's letter again. Jonathan was a by chance president, he was never picked by the cabal. Obi on the other hand is a unanimous selection. His administration will be widely accepted by the powers that be. The only irrelevant people who will waste their time and voice will be Baba Lagos and his boys on nairaland.

Where were you in 2011 when Jonathan was voted for? Yes, he was by chance president only when he completed the tenure of yaradua. If the hausas had said that they wanted another of "their brother" to complete yaradua tenure do you think Jonathan would have even contested not to talk of winning
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by jmoore(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
All your reasons don't even make sense.

Blood is flowing everywhere already in Nigeria, with the north being hit the most.

Releasing Nnamdi Kanu: A President doesn't interfere in judiciary matters. If the court says Nnamdi Kanu should be released, it is foolishness to blame Peter Obi.

Ruin Igbo chances in the future: Has Buhari ruined the chances of northerners?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by ganisucks(f): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Where were you in 2011 when Jonathan was voted for? Yes, he was by chance president only when he completed the tenure of yaradua. If the hausas had said that they wanted another of "their brother" to complete yaradua tenure do you think Jonathan would have even contested not to talk of winning

The Obama camp took advantage of the opportunity before them, and moved hell and high water to get Jonathan elected. The cabal never ever wanted Jonathan as president. His role, like Atiku and Osinbajo, was to be vice and nothing more. But they had no choice than to accept him, because their hands were tied. The moment Obama finished his tenure, they threw Jonathan out of office.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Peter Obi will be President, Atiku and Tinubu will do nadaaaa,

Congratulations to His Excellency President Peter Obi GCFR incoming President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by limeta(f): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2023

Releasing Nnamdi kanu: This particular one will be bad for Peter obi because whatever decision he takes there will be problems. If he releases Nnamdi kanu, yorubas and hausas will protest that he wants biafra and trust me he won't even go for second term.

Too many holes in your write up but lets talk this out
Since 2015 a new Nigeria has emerge , you still live in the old one thats ok there are many of you .

Now my question who will be protesting ⁷ who ?
Lets first take the yorubas with what has gone under the bridge in yoruba land since 2015 recently Ondo state yorubas are divided religiously
Christian yorubas are digging deep and would rather die with their Christian brothers any where from the country.

Forget the north i live in sokoto there is northing like singular north every thing here is now all about religion and tribe ,you might think you hate the fulanis but the hausas hate them more
Then the kanuris and then middle belt trust me there is nothing like north ,
All the north you hear is make believe.

As for the Easterners and their south south brothers
They will simply telll you to bring it on .

The fulanis alone on their own are nobody
So again who will be fighting who .

With all the killings going on how many fulanis ever face justice just because their brother is the president.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by gidgiddy: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
The courts have already released Nnamdi Kanu, government is just wasting time at the supreme court

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by Ybholy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
It’s as useless as your moniker
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2023
gidgiddy:
The courts have already released Nnamdi Kanu, government is just wasting time at the supreme court

Then they have not released him grin
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by Workch: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Your reasons are not valid if it doesn't include that Obi will not develop Nigeria. All these are nonsense

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Ybholy:
It’s as useless as your moniker

Little child go and play with sand ok?
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Workch:
Your reasons are not valid if it doesn't include that Obi will not develop Nigeria. All these are nonsense

THIEF..nubu supporter gedifok jare angry
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2023
kettykin:
This is really funny, just like telling the king of the jungle that there will bloodshed of jungle animals the next day. The igbos are already used to Nigeria, nothing much bigger Can Nigeria do beyond what it did in 1967 to 1970

I know you type very well. Ordinary knockout sound you will hear now.......you will run for cover. Na only mouth una get for internet angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by Throwback: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Everything written here is what my mum would call palantoka.

Anyway, vote wisely.

It's the economy, stupid.

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by kufre2010: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Ok

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by Seefinish: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2023
You are giving us reasons why Peter Obi should not be elected. But I have a million reasons why he should be elected by sane Nigerians.
Atiku winning the election will hasten the disintegration of this country faster than we had thought, because Igbos and Yoruba will aggressively clamoring for the disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by Obalacam(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2023
I stopped reading when I saw that peter Obi's ambition will cause blood shed.
Which blood shed again is going to surpass the thousands of lives that was wasted in this administration

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by StreetFight: 12:15am On Jan 07, 2023
3ple9iner:

And permanently lives in Lagos after running and ruining Anambra for 8 bad years
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by StreetFight: 12:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Workch:

After Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's tenure
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by stuffs2002: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2023
limeta:

Too many holes in your write up but lets talk this out
Since 2015 a new Nigeria has emerge , you still live in the old one thats ok there are many of you .

Now my question who will be protesting ⁷ who ?
Lets first take the yorubas with what has gone under the bridge in yoruba land since 2015 recently Ondo state yorubas are divided religiously
Christian yorubas are digging deep and would rather die with their Christian brothers any where from the country.

Forget the north i live in sokoto there is northing like singular north every thing here is now all about religion and tribe ,you might think you hate the fulanis but the hausas hate them more
Then the kanuris and then middle belt trust me there is nothing like north ,
All the north you hear is make believe.

As for the Easterners and their south south brothers
They will simply telll you to bring it on .

The fulanis alone on their own are nobody
So again who will be fighting who .

With all the killings going on how many fulanis ever face justice just because their brother is the president.

IPOB like the devil are agents of disunity and anarchy.

They are always angry and full of HATRED whenever they see a peaceful society and will do anything to cause HATRED and ANIMOSITY
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by stuffs2002: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Seefinish:
You are giving us reasons why Peter Obi should not be elected. But I have a million reasons why he should be elected by sane Nigerians.
Atiku winning the election will hasten the disintegration of this country faster than we had thought, because Igbos and Yoruba will aggressively clamoring for the disintegration of Nigeria.

Obi will not win and nothing will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by jasent(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2023

Ruin igbo people chance in the future: Let me ask you, if you have ever wanted something and begged those who can allow you to do that thing for long, finally they now give you the chance and it goes very bad, do you think you will be given another chance? I doubt it. Since peter obi is not running for president in the ruling party or the main opposition party or even a party with structure. If he miraculously gets to be president like I said before they will make the country ungovernable for him and If the igbos in years to come say they want to be president again, yorubas and hausa will say when their brother Peter obi was president he messed up the country therefore no way.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun[/quote]

At what time will Igbo be president that they won't make the goverment on governable?
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Seefinish:

What are you saying? Yorubas have tasted power in recent time sef. Osinbajo! It's just igbos that have not tasted power. So if atiku wins nothing will happen. Infact it is better for atiku to win than for tinubu.
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by Holybaddo: 1:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Anyhow e be weything concern boss
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by Obidient4life3: 2:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Bunkum! Absolute bunkum! How many Southerners protested the release of Bandits and terrorists termed " repented" by FG. So, Nnamdi Kalu cannot repent? You are mad!
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2023
All these for an ex governor who permitted medical to embark on 13 months strike

Ah, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? by limeta(f): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB like the devil are agents of disunity and anarchy.

They are always angry and full of HATRED whenever they see a peaceful society and will do anything to cause HATRED and ANIMOSITY

Oh pls do your self a favour
Ondo state need your tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shocked As Millions Of Nigerians Receive Him In Lagos State Rally / All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links / NIMC App Not Sending OTP. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.