Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander (22358 Views)

Kwankwaso Made A Very Solid Case For Himself Today / Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by OldNairalander(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
When Joe Biden won his first election as an American Senator, Obama was still a young naive college student.
But in 2008, he saw the potential in Obama and accepted to step down his Presidential ambition to become a running mate to the first black Presidential hopeful.
That singular act paved way for his Presidency today.
He may not say it publicly but I know he(Kwankwaso) is regretting the blunder.
As for his party, being PO's running mate will not affect his candidates cos political parties can adopt another party's candidate as their candidate for a particular position.

285 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by tempest01(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kwankwanso just let bigotry get better of him.
If I was in his position, I would have given Obi the ticket and made someone like Abba Gida the vice.

The problem is that they were still calculating that the South was still collectively gullible and will join them in bigotry and also continue playing second fiddle.

They forget that they just completed an abysmal tenure and people have been forced to wake up.

366 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by after4: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2023
It is you guys that didn't experience kwankwaso's governance that take him serious. How is kwankwaso better than buhari?
Buhari is a bigot, kwankwaso is a bigger bigot
Buhari is a religious fanatic, kwankwaso is
Kwankwaso has this mentality of northern supremacy and that is why he refused to step down for obi, you can see his comments later on.
Mark my word any where, this is is best opportunity he just lost
He will never have another opportunity to aso rock for any reason

Think about it. If Obi/Datti ends there tenure,
and obi did well which we believe by God's grace, Ahmed Datti will easily get the youths support and after that, it will be a southern turn. That means the next opportunity for kwankwaso will be the next 16years. How old will he be then and will the youths pick him against younger contenders then? No

I am happy pride did not allow him. He is not a good person at all
OldNairalander:
When Joe Biden won his first election as an American Senator, Obama was still a young naive college student.
But in 2008, he saw the potential in Obama and accepted to step down his Presidential ambition to become a running mate to the first black Presidential hopeful.
As for his party, being PO's running mate will not affect his candidates cos political parties can adopt another party's candidate as their candidate for a particular position.

192 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Workch: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Kwankwaso being a VP to Obi will not be effective enough to make Obi win the election. The Igbo factor will still make people not vote for Obi in NW and NE. It will amount to People in NW and NE seeing Atiku and Tinubu as no1 and 2 option. Kwankwaso will not be able to deliver much as a VP aspirant.

The fact that kwankwaso is in the race and is going to scatter APC and PDP votes in NW and NE is a plus for Obi.

This is the most efficient way to steal votes from APC and PDP and make those votes utterly useless because kwankwaso will not win the election.

243 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Workch: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2023
after4:
It is you guys that didn't experience kwankwaso's governance that take him serious. How is kwankwaso better than buhari?
Buhari is a bigot, kwankwaso is a bigger bigot
Buhari is a religious fanatic, kwankwaso is
Kwankwaso has this mentality of northern supremacy and that is why he refused to step down for obi, you can see his comments later on.
Mark my word any where, this is is best opportunity he just lost
He will never have another opportunity to aso rock for any reason

Think about it. If Obi/Datti ends there tenure,
and obi did well which we believe by God's grace, Ahmed Datti will easily get the youths support and after that, it will be a southern turn. That means the next opportunity for kwankwaso will be the next 16years. How old will he be then and will the youths pick him against younger contenders then? No

I am happy pride did not allow him. He is not a good person at all
while I agree with almost everything that you said but I disagree with the part that this is kwankwaso last chance.
Kwankwaso is not in this election to win, he's in to make a mark and let every Northerner know that when it's time to zone tickets to North, he can be a formidable candidate.

Kwankwaso is building a structure for himself that Northerners can reckon with when it's their time.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by after4: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2023
I know, what am saying is that when it comes, Ahmed Datti will be a bigger force to contend with especially if Ahmed have the endorsement of obi
Workch:
while I agree with almost everything that you said but I disagree with the part that this is kwankwaso last chance.
Kwankwaso is not in this election to win, he's in to make a mark and let every Northerner know that when it's time to zone tickets to North, he can be a formidable candidate.

Kwankwaso is building a structure for himself that Northerners can reckon with when it's their time.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by after4: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Don't underestimate kwankwaso in nw oh
Workch:
Kwankwaso being a VP to Obi will not be effectively enough to make Obi win the election. The Igbo factor will still make people not vote for Obi in NW and NE. It will amount to People in NW and NE seeing Atiku and Tinubu as no1 and 2 option. Kwankwaso will not be able to deliver much as a VP aspirant.

The fact that kwankwaso is in the race and is going to scatter APC and PDP votes in NW and NE is a plus for Obi.

This is the most efficient way to steal votes from APC and PDP and make those votes utterly useless because kwankwaso will not win the election.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by dochenaj: 3:45am On Jan 07, 2023
A strong Kwankwaso will favour Obi because then there would be no Northern bloc votes going to anyone.

But there is also the problem of winning at least 25% votes in at least 24 states.

This election might be going into a runoff eventually if care is not taken. And when that happens, Atiku would definitely be in the runoff and is favorite to win.

16 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by falcon01: 4:12am On Jan 07, 2023
OldNairalander:
so because it worked for Biden it will work for Kwankwaso?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by SmartPolician: 5:03am On Jan 07, 2023
dochenaj:
A strong Kwankwaso will favour Obi because then there would be no Northern bloc votes going to anyone.

But there is also the problem of winning at least 25% votes in at least 24 states.

This election might be going into a runoff eventually if care is not taken. And when that happens, Atiku would definitely be in the runoff and is favorite to win.

Atiku is already the favourite to win this election.

However, my prayer is that God intervenes by turning things around.

A Peter Obi will instill sanity in leadership and place Nigeria on the pathway to success.

We deserve to see a sane and working Nigeria in our lifetime

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Peacemaker5128: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Na by force to be running mate to Peter Pandora Obituary?

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Antoeni(m): 5:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Kwakwanso Has All the Qualities, Qualification & Experience, But Peter Obi is God’s Chosen One , His Mandate is Devine

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by sukkot: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2023
OldNairalander:
obama and obi are not the same. obi has tried power and rulership for 8 years. he plunged ndi anambra into poverty

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by HeroicMeastro: 5:47am On Jan 07, 2023
OldNairalander:
Some people here on NL think through the anus.
Does OP or most commenters here have more political experience than Kwankwaso? Or do you think Obi will really win the election?
Okay, let's wait in a few weeks to come

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Hussein035: 5:47am On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Atiku is already the favourite to win this election.

However, my prayer is that God intervenes by turning things around.

A Peter Obi will instill sanity in leadership and place Nigeria on the pathway to success.

We deserve to see a sane and working Nigeria in our lifetime

This flat heads Sha no want make Tinubu win, they don't care if another Fulani take over. I will advise you, I will advise you.

Once Tinubu wins the election just leave Lagos and go back to your jobless state to enjoy your joblessness

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Aufbauh(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Rather it's Obi who makes the blunder of not accepting to deputised a more experienced and more qualified candidate like Kwankwaso.

The Op analogy is inconsistent with the Kwankwaso/Obi scenario as in this case Kwankwaso is a more younger, vibrant, experienced, qualified and more popular across the zones.

Obi is only riding on the Igbo/Christian 'emi lokan quest if not he couldn't have even come close to Kwankwaso in any contest.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by VTJN(m): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=tempest01 post=119787054]Super story

"Cut your rally according to your size"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by SmartPolician: 5:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Hussein035:

This flat heads Sha no want make Tinubu win, they don't care if another Fulani take over. I will advise you, I will advise you.

Once Tinubu wins the election just leave Lagos and go back to your jobless state to enjoy your joblessness

Stop writing NONSENSE. Tell your Tinubu to go and take care of himself because he is too old to think well. Tinubu cannot even make a speech without adding some incoherent statements in them.

We are talking about the president of Nigeria here, not the president of Skit Makers Association of Nigeria. We don't need a Nigerian president disgracing the country whenever he opens his smelly mouth.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Gagare1(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2023
My only comment is this: the South needs to unite under one banner. The North (Fulanis) is using Tinubu to divide your votes against Obi. Their main candidate is Atiku. We the sensible ones up North are going with Obi, there is no need to know how many we are, the election results will show that.
Please Yorubas, do the right thing. End this Fulani supremacy. You owe them NOTHING. Don't follow Tinubu into slavery.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by VTJN(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Antoeni:
Kwakwanso Has All the Qualities, Qualification & Experience, But Peter Obi is God’s Chosen One , His Mandate is Devine
Hahahahaha

God doesn't run errand for human

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by VTJN(m): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Gagare1:
My only comment is this: the South needs to unite under one banner. The North (Fulanis) is using Tinubu to divide your votes against Obi. Their main candidate is Atiku. We the sensible ones up North are going with Obi, there is no need to know how many we are, the election results will show that.
Please Yorubas, do the right thing. End this Fulani supremacy. You owe them NOTHING. Don't follow Tinubu into slavery.
Good observation

Tell your people to massively vote for Tinubu who has the widespread acceptability unlike Obi

I'm glad you spot the difference

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by MasterTeeUSA: 5:53am On Jan 07, 2023
You cant follow a man destined to drown if you cannot swim. Kwankwaso wants to be relevant after the election, and if his party can win some seats in the National Assembly, he is happy to stay relevant or decamp as the case may be. Peter Obi on the other hand will have to return back to London because no one wants to take a chance with IPOB sympathizers.

OldNairalander:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by CITIBEN(m): 5:54am On Jan 07, 2023
[In which way as obi fraud NIGERIA or your family ? God doesn't created you to be a fool ooo but your lack of good sense of reasoning and inability to differentiate what is good. Abeg pack well quote author=stuffs2002 post=119787882]

IPOB are too DUMB.
Kwankwaso wanting to be president is BOGOTRY but Obi wanting to be president is good abi?

Only and extremely ST00PEED IPOB will compare a fraud like Obi to Obama[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by tonididdy(m): 5:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Workch:
Kwankwaso being a VP to Obi will not be effectively enough to make Obi win the election. The Igbo factor will still make people not vote for Obi in NW and NE. It will amount to People in NW and NE seeing Atiku and Tinubu as no1 and 2 option. Kwankwaso will not be able to deliver much as a VP aspirant.

Nop
Kwankwaso as obi’s vice would have made the efforts in the north less stressful .
Kwankwaso is a trend in most northern states, he’s highly popular than datti

But that being said, obi’s choice of vice isn’t a bad one in terms of integrity and exposure, he lines perfectly with the kind of persons obi attracts.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by ictplotter(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Antoeni:
Ipob of a joke.
God chosen one in God forsaken country like Nigeria. Pls stop insulting God because God have no business with any politicians because they are evils n satanic.
Igbos just want to force this pandora criminal called Obi into every Nigerian throat.
On Atiku mandate we stand .

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by EmmyDJourno: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023
No be only am blunder, the whole APC, PDP wey go carry two dead body bring, come add their urchin supporters cheesy
Blunder FC grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Dukeofotukpo(m): 6:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Antoeni:

Your pastor told you?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by EmmyDJourno: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Hussein035:

Like say you self go come get work, where you see KPMG, Dangote or Access Bank dey employ Urchin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by Tingotoe: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2023
And why didn't Obi make the mistake of stepping down for Kwankwaso? Very hypocritical position you've stated. They both want to be president. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander by sukar886: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB are too DUMB.
Kwankwaso wanting to be president is BOGOTRY but Obi wanting to be president is good abi?
You are so hopeless n useless,ipob matter go kee u

Only and extremely ST00PEED IPOB will compare a fraud like Obi to Obama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.