Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. (2981 Views)

The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2023
According to ihordspy, “Gazelle Gagaraga” means:

"Tinubu is going to change them from a boastful proud unsettled yahoo-yahoo boys to a product manufacturer and an intelligent creator".

This was his argument: “when we use the word gazelle to refer to person or group of people. It means Proud person, something that dont stay one place easily, something that changes location swiftly. Reason why when we say someone is growing gazelle horn ' it means the person is becoming proud".

I understand the fact that you have to defend your party flag bearer but unless the dictionary is re-written and the usage of “Gazelle” in a sentence modified, your answer to “Gazelle Gagaraga” is wrong.
Attached to this post are definitons of “Gazelle” from different dictionaries and also it's usage in a sentence. I’m not from Yoruba so I don’t know what “Gagaraga” means.

Gazelle” has no dictionary meaning connected or related to “proud or boastful”.
According to Cambridge dictionary; a gazelle is an African or Asian mammal with hoofs and large eyes that moves quickly and lightly.

From my little understanding of English Language, I know for a fact that the usage of a “noun” in a sentence does not change it’s meaning.
If for instance I say; he acts like a “dog”, it simply means he exhibit’s some or all the characteristics of a “dog”. It doesn't give the noun; “dog” a new meaning in the sentence as ihordspy was trying to do with “gazelle”.
There’s no dictionary anywhere in the world that would define Gazelle as a “boastful or proud animal” and I challenge anybody to prove me wrong.
I consider ihordspy’s write up rather insulting to both educated and non-educated Nigerians than enlightening.
how can you define an animal as another thing and then when using it in a sentence, the meaning changes to something else? it doesn't make any sense and neither does "Gazelle Gagaraga" does. they may have their separate meanings/definitions but putting them together and trying to make an unrelated meaning out of it is a mockery to both English language and the intellect of any right thinking human.

In conclusion: this elections will come and pass but let’s not make ourselves a laughing stock to outsiders all in the name of being “political”.

attached to this posts are definitions of "Gazelle" from different dictionaries and its usage. read and see if you can relate it with what you wrote.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by ovieigho(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Apt ✌�

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Even if tinubu shit for church, Urchins must to defend am.
It's their cross, stop wasting your energy correcting them.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Spiff20(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Lol wahala, Tinubu haven't won yet and is feeling the heat like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2023
AGNESikpuNNU:
Even if tinubu shit for church, Urchins must to defend am.
It's their cross, stop wasting your energy correcting them.

I liked the fact that ihordspy made his post without adding any insult to it but trying to force the definition of another word on "gazelle" is really sad and laughable.. and even more sad, is the fact that such error was pushed to the front page by a mod who's "supposed to know better(supposedly)". you know how shameful it is? a foreigner could read that and assume that's how low the IQ of Nigerians are(God Forbid!).

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Whois(m): 1:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Godforbid bad thing

11 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by akakurukukaku(m): 1:32am On Jan 07, 2023
In English, there is something called denotative and connotative meaning of words.

The denotative meaning is the literal meaning. But the connotative meaning, means something totally different from the actual meaning.

Denotatively, gazelle can mean any of the definitions the OP gave above. However, connotatively, gazelle can mean anything else. Depending on how it is used in the sentence. It can mean, wisdom, smartness, craftiness, overzealousness, pride, etc. You cannot find such meanings in the dictionary.

Don't also forget that it is what we speak that are added to the dictionary and not the other way round.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by plaindealer: 1:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Pandora supporters no even get time for pandora anymore, his mata don taya dem, an so so rubbish den dey run after all over the place.

I mean, na obsession with gazelle remain...shy na gazelle you losers go carry go poling station.

A classic definition of laboring in vain..

grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 07, 2023
plaindealer:
Pandora supporters no even get time for pandora anymore, his mata don taya dem, an so so rubbish den dey run after all over the place.

I mean, na obsession with gazelle remain...shy na gazelle you losers go carry go poling station.

A classic definition of laboring in vain..

grin grin

Communicate like a gentle man.
Instead of you to read through and take corrections, you're making statements that are a little off the topic.

Ihordspy started with the obsession and it led him to creating a post that could paint Nigerians as "Unintelligent" to the international community should they come across the post. Dosen't that bother you? That a presidential candidate(sadly) is frequently saying incoherent words dosen't bother you?

You think I would still be supporting Obi if he said half the blunders Tinubu has said "yet"? Anyways, why should you be bothered when he's your tribes man or of same religion with you?

Imagine someone with your kind of mentality going to vote.. May God help Nigeria..

20 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Ihordspy is a mad man roaming around naked creating stupid threads

The cursing was unnecessary.. Trust me, you can communicate without cursing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by etrange: 2:23am On Jan 07, 2023
I believe the guy was just trying to defend his preferred candidate against all odds. However, for knowledge sake, it's important to correct something you said here:

From my little understanding of English Language, I know for a fact that the usage of a “noun” in a sentence does not change it’s meaning.
If for instance I say; he acts like a “dog”, it simply means he exhibit’s some or all the characteristics of a “dog”. It doesn't give the noun; “dog” a new meaning in the sentence as ihordspy was trying to do with “gazelle”.

The meaning of a noun could actually change based on how it's used in a sentence. The dictionary definition of a word is called the denotative meaning while the meaning it could adopt based on how it is used in a sentence (i.e. the idea associated with the word after considering the surrounding words or the emotions of the speaker) is called the connotative meaning.

When someone says you act like a pig, they are using the word "denotatively". Like you rightly said, it means you exhibit some characteristics of the animal. However, when they say you are a pig, they are using the word connotatively. It has exactly the same meaning as the previous sentence, however, they didn't bother to say "act like"; they said "you are" because they trust the audience to be smart enough to know that being a pig in this context means being dirty (since it's illogical to say a human being is literally a pig). Understanding these terms is very important for effective communication. Someone who called you a pig yesterday, for example, cannot come to the court house today to say "but I didn't say you were dirty".

That said, I personally do not agree with the ihordspy guy. Remember, the connotation of a word depends on the cultural context and personal associations, and for the meaning not to get lost in transit, the audience must be on the same page as the speaker (cultural background, profession, age group, social class, etc.). In the English language, the connotative meaning of "gazelle" is "a fast runner". We usually use the word "peacock" to refer to a proud person. Culturally speaking, do Yorubas refer to a proud person as a gazelle? I don't think so. I don't know about the "gazelle horn" saying, but even if Yorubas had such a saying, it would still not be sufficient to use the word in isolation to refer to a proud person. We say "the stubborn fly follows the corps to the grave", but we don't call a stubborn person a fly.

As for the second word, I noticed the guy really searched his Yoruba vocabulary to come up with words that remotely sound like what Tinubu uttered. This was made obvious by the fact that he came up with two words (gara gara and gaga raga) only for him to drop one along the line (gara gara) because it wasn't adding value to his argument. If he was so sure of what Tinubu was saying, he wouldn't have been scrambling for words.

Let's even assume "gazelle" refers to a proud person and "gaga raga" means proud, wouldn't one of them suffice in the sentence? OK, it's not a crime to use both together, but would Tinubu actually use a Yoruba adjective to qualify an English noun?

Honestly, it would have been better if the defender didn't say anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 07, 2023
akakurukukaku:
In English, there is something called denotative and connotative meaning of words.

The denotative meaning is the literal meaning. But the connotative meaning, means something totally different from the actual meaning.

Denotatively, gazelle can mean any of the definitions the OP gave above. However, connotatively, gazelle can mean anything else. Depending on how it is used in the sentence. It can mean, wisdom, smartness, craftiness, overzealousness, pride, etc. You cannot find such meanings in the dictionary.

Don't also forget that it is what we speak that are added to the dictionary and not the other way round.

Thanks for your wonderful submit sir but in the spirit of learning, "The connotative meaning of a word, adds to its literal or primary meaning, it dosen't change it".. Now this is Oxford dictionary talking not me..

And in my write up, I clearly and specifically used the word; "Meaning"..

6 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2023
etrange:

The meaning of a noun could actually change based on how it's used in a sentence. The dictionary definition of a word is called the denotative meaning while the meaning it could adopt based on how it is used in a sentence (i.e. the idea associated with the word after considering the surrounding words or the emotions of the speaker) is called the connotative meaning.

First off, thank you for such an amazing write up.. Sorry I had to crop out some part so it dosen't take too much space in my comment..

Having said that, I believe you read my write up which I clearly said; In English Language, it's impossible for the actual meaning of a noun to change when used in a sentence as Ihordspy tried doing. And I still stand by my word with emphasis on "Change Meaning".. Attached is the definition of a connotative noun by "Oxford dictionary".. We can't argue with Oxford now or can we?

According to "Oxford" Connotations add to the literal meaning of a word not change it..

To further buttress my point, you said and I quote
"However, when they say you are a pig, they are using the word connotatively. It has exactly the same meaning as the previous sentence, however, they didn't bother to say "act like"; they said "you are" because they trust the audience to be smart enough to know that being a pig in this context means being dirty (since it's illogical to say a human being is literally a pig)."

At the bolded, the reason they trust, their audience could easily relate that a pig in the context used means dirty is because the " pig" already has a literal and primary definition, of which dirty is not unrelated. If you look up the meaning of a pig on Google, you will find out amongst its meaning, it's an animal that uses its snout to search for food in the ground. Now that act alone can already be tagged as dirty..
Hence it's safe to say the connotative meaning of a noun can not be different from its known characteristics.
And the characteristics of a noun is what makes the noun so both the connotative and donnotative meaning of a noun are very much intertwined with each other..

So like you rightly pointed out, Ihordspy tried to give his own meaning to "Gazelle" which is both connotatively and donnotatively unrelated and that is very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by able20(m): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Each time Mr. Tinubu makes a blunder urchins will try to repair tinubu's self-made English.
He can't speak without a mistake

4 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by chukel(m): 3:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Each time Tinubu speaks, people are sent researching their dictionaries. So much for a man they claim has no certificate and is unwell. You guys will be alright at last. I remember "recharge" lake Chad which exposed how dumb most of the critics are.

3 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by ruggedtimi(m): 3:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Felixamos:

I liked the fact that ihordspy made his post without adding any insult to it but trying to force the definition of another word on "gazelle" is really sad and laughable.. and even more sad, is the fact that such error was pushed to the front page by a mod who's "supposed to know better(supposedly)". you know how shameful it is? a foreigner could read that and assume that's how low the IQ of Nigerians are(God Forbid!).
na the mod shock me

5 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 07, 2023
chukel:
Each time Tinubu speaks, people are sent researching their dictionaries. So much for a man they claim has no certificate and is unwell. You guys will be alright at last. I remember "recharge" lake Chad which exposed how dumb most of the critics are.

To the topic, do you mind telling us the meaning of "gazelle gagaraga"?

And at the bolded, if that is your yardstick for evaluating someone's intelligence, then I honestly don't know what to say to you.. It would have been a different thing if he was sending us to the dictionary to actually look up a word he said, that's actually in the dictionary. but the reverse is the case most times..

Or can you tell us the meaning of "a town hall different from blu-blu, balabu, bulaba"?
Is that one of his "idioms(without an existing meaning) "?

7 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 07, 2023
ruggedtimi:
na the mod shock me
It's really embarrassing..

4 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by SWATMan: 4:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Felixamos:
According to ihordspy, “Gazelle Gagaraga” means:

"Tinubu is going to change them from a boastful proud unsettled yahoo-yahoo boys to a product manufacturer and an intelligent creator".

This was his argument: “when we use the word gazelle to refer to person or group of people. It means Proud person, something that dont stay one place easily, something that changes location swiftly. Reason why when we say someone is growing gazelle horn ' it means the person is becoming proud".

I understand the fact that you have to defend your party flag bearer but unless the dictionary is re-written and the usage of “Gazelle” in a sentence modified, your answer to “Gazelle Gagaraga” is wrong.
Attached to this post are definitons of “Gazelle” from different dictionaries and also it's usage in a sentence. I’m not from Yoruba so I don’t know what “Gagaraga” means.

Gazelle” has no dictionary meaning connected or related to “proud or boastful”.
According to Cambridge dictionary; a gazelle is an African or Asian mammal with hoofs and large eyes that moves quickly and lightly.

There’s no dictionary anywhere in the world that would define Gazelle as a “boastful or proud animal” and I challenge anybody to prove me wrong.
I consider ihordspy’s write up rather insulting to both educated and non-educated Nigerians than enlightening.
how can you define an animal as another thing and then when using it in a sentence, the meaning changes to something else? it doesn't make any sense and neither does "Gazelle Gagaraga" does. they may have their separate meanings/definitions but putting them together and trying to make an unrelated meaning out of it is a mockery to both English language and the intellect of any right thinking human.

In conclusion: this elections will come and pass but let’s not make ourselves a laughing stock to outsiders all in the name of being “political”.

attached to this posts are definitions of "Gazelle" from different dictionaries and its usage. read and see if you can relate it with what you wrote.

I love your write up and felt compelled to make my own contribution for us to understand the mindset of some of these educated "illiterates" who use sensitive public forums like nairaland, to preach falsehood to the gullible. Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth,
- the idiots, the tribesmen, and
the citizens

Studies have shown that only 10% of Africans are "citizens".
The remaining 90% are either "tribesmen " or "idiots" .
When the Greeks used the word "idiot", they did not use it as a curse word. Idiots are people who just don’t care. If they write exams, they will cheat. If they are in government they will steal.
An "idiot" does not care at all, if he eats bananas he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting them in a trash bin.
"IDIOTS" do not contribute to community development. Even when they see or know about something that will harm others in the community they won't report it. When they see/know/have something that will benefit their community they won't share. "IDIOTS" will sell their votes for peanuts. According to the Greeks, some societies have more "idiots" than "tribesmen" and "citizens".
The next set of people are "tribesmen ", these are people that look at everything from a tribal point of view.

These are people that believe in you only if you are part of their tribe.
When the Greeks talk about "tribes", it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a "tribe".
A great percentage of Africans are "tribesmen", because they view everything from the point of view of their tribes. They trust only their tribesmen. You can now understand why Ihordspy has this cognitive dissonance.

The last group are "citizens". These are people that like to do things the right way. They will respect traffic light rules even if no one is watching them.They drive within speed limits. They respect the laws, won’t cheat in exams.In government they won’t steal. They are compassionate and give to others to promote their wellbeing. "Citizens" often promote projects that benefit everyone. The Greeks called this group the "citizens". Some countries have more "citizens" than "tribesmen" and "idiots" while others have so many "idiots" . This was what led us to our present condition and may also lead us to the next disaster waiting to happen. People like Ihordspy or whatever his moniker is are the problem of this country.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 07, 2023
SWATMan:

I love your write up and felt compelled to make my own contribution for us to understand the mindset of some of these educated "illiterates" who use sensitive public forums like nairaland, to preach falsehood to the gullible. Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth,
- the idiots, the tribesmen, and
the citizens

Studies have shown that only 10% of Africans are "citizens".
People like Ihordspy or whatever his moniker is are the problem of this country.

That 10% of Africans struck a chord.. Like damn! May God help us..
I agree 100% with every single letter in your write up..

Your write up was not just interesting, it was beautiful.. Thanks a lot for your input. And may God deliver this country from the likes of Ihordspy and his colleagues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 07, 2023
I just don't get how on earth Ihordspy was able to extract "proud and boastful" as part of the "Gazelles" connotative or denotative meanings..

The fact that a mod pushed it to front page is even more worrisome..

4 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Racoon(m): 5:01am On Jan 07, 2023
You even have time to be investigating the correctness of the argument of a confirmed zombie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by plaindealer: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Felixamos:

Communicate like a gentle man.
Instead of you to read through and take corrections, you're making statements that are a little off the topic.

Ihordspy started with the obsession and it led him to creating a post that could paint Nigerians as "Unintelligent" to the international community should they come across the post. Dosen't that bother you? That a presidential candidate(sadly) is frequently saying incoherent words dosen't bother you?

You think I would still be supporting Obi if he said half the blunders Tinubu has said "yet"? Anyways, why should you be bothered when he's your tribes man or of same religion with you?

Imagine someone with your kind of mentality going to vote.. May God help Nigeria..

I'm actually not interested in your rubbish and pointless, unproductive, redundant and hopeless argument.

This is not the first time people like you display your ignorance over the man's choice of words that are obviously beyond your level of understanding, words that you can not comprehend but rather label as an anomaly.

Besides, the coming election is all about our freedom of choice and association, not about another man's choice of words, your endless wailing won't stop me and millions of Nigerians from voting for Tinubu.

I see you and your kind as needed entertainment and source of amusement, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by FlawlessKarl: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2023
stop giving inconsequential nonêntity lhordspy the attention he foolishly and desperately looking for, if two or one nairaland mod who's an urchin pushes the nonsense a brain damaged urchin wrote to front page, it doesn't mean that sane people should give such a useless article an attention.

8 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 07, 2023
plaindealer:

I'm actually not interested in your rubbish and pointless, unproductive, redundant and hopeless argument.

This is not the first time people like you display your ignorance over the man's choice of words that are obviously beyond your level of understanding, words that you can not comprehend but rather label as an anomaly.

Besides, the coming election is all about our freedom of choice and association, not about another man's choice of words, your endless wailing won't stop me and millions of Nigerians from voting for Tinubu.

I see you and your kind as needed entertainment and source of amusement, nothing more.

You couldn't even make an attempt at the topic. maybe you got nothing upstairs to offer... Remember Ihordspy an apc member started this argument..

Your insults means absolutely nothing to me.. Have a nice day today!

Before I forget, those definitions of "Gazelle" that made up my write up were from Oxford and Cambridge.. Maybe na you get sense pass them cheesy..

5 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by plaindealer: 6:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Felixamos:

You couldn't even make an attempt at the topic. maybe you got nothing upstairs to offer... Remember Ihordspy an apc member started this argument..

Before I forget, those definitions of "Gazelle" that made up my write up were from Oxford and Cambridge.. Maybe na you get sense pass them cheesy..

You mean I'm not obsessing over your meaningless, hopeless and pointless foolery?

As they say, little and pointless things trouble shallow minds. When people like you are confronted with issues beyond your low-grade mentality, you end up in a state of confusion and endless hallucinations, what a sad malady.

Again, kill yourself over your ignorant rubbish, millions of Nigerians will still vote for Asiwaju, including me to make him the President of Nigeria so your wailing and laboring in vain is meaningless.

Ndo..

2 Likes

Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by lhordspy: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Felixamos:

Initially, at your first statement on this thread. You sounded so respectful and sane minded. I wanted to respond to your statement immediately. But then reading further, you started vying off.. I really see where you are going with this. You are no different from thr rest. Just that maybe you wear suit and tie.

First of all, i am not an APC member nor a worker. And i have every right to create a thread just as you can to argue or straighten your opinion.

Gazelle is animal with horn. A very long one. It moves quickly in a twinkle.

When someone is reffer to as growing horn. It means the person is becoming proud over-confident. Now gazelle moving very swiftly within a moment makes it unpredictable, unsettled. Because it can decides to takeoff even with the little interference of breeze that blows it.

In the screenshot you posted gazelle was reffer to as beautiful. Now take beautiful, horn, and swift together. You get proudness, inflated, boastful.

All this in Tinubu's gazelle means Proud and unsettled.

Please always learn how to research deep before criticising others.
Re: Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:50am On Jan 07, 2023
OP, just Ignore dat Ihordspy Mofo. He is a Moronic Clown! undecided

Defending Rubbish!

After APC has plunged Nigerians into a State of Despair, Desperation, Unimaginable Hunger and Hopelessness, him and his APC nairaland Coven members are still supporting Tinubu for President. angry

God Forbid! sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If Niger Blocks The River Niger Flow To Nigeria Dam? / CJN Rushing To Preempt U.S. Court’s Ruling On Tinubu’s CSU's Records / Owerri Has Turns To Okada Village Due To Bad Roads And Poverty: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.