Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason (43035 Views)

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Nigerians Without National ID Card Won’t Get Travel Passports, Says NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by kingyakos: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
Nigerians like to lie to themselves alot

Which other reason do u want other than the fact that they are tired of development by force

They should send them back to their villages so they can go n develop them

Typical dummy urchins
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Cantonese: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigerians are obsessed with travelling.

Mumu people are running to India whereas Indians are looking for a way to run away from their country.

People just move to countries they know nothing about.

Nigerians are not obsessed with traveling. I disagree bro. Migration is part of man.

Bad governance is the major reason Nigerians migrate. The search for better societies is a principal reason Nigerians migrate.

You need to wonder why Nigerians choose to pass through land, risking their lives through Agadez, Libya, Morocco, etc. A careful examination will tell you that they RUN AWAY. How can you live in a nation where nothing works? How can you live in a nation where leadership is a shamble? How can you live in a nation where human development is difficult? Republic of Benin is a far smaller nation and our neighbor. Go there and you will find complete peace. Our leaders make life hard.

Nigerians have been migrating long before now. But the increase is exponential under this government. Brain drain has been in its highest in the last one year, with our doctors and other professionals going away in droves.

Those who remain here believe that Nigeria will be better. You again ask yourself how Nigeria can get better when some youths insist on voting for those who impoverish them, as leaders.

Have you ever been to India? You can in no way compare the two countries, in terms of development. India is a dirty nation…agreed. Indians are difficult people…agreed. However economically speaking, you cannot compare the two nations. Their citizens travel to other nations in search of greener pastures…agreed. But see, Nigeria was attractive to Indians before the advent of this administration. Now that there are fewer jobs in the industries and forex is unstable/difficult to remit, how can they choose Nigeria as their destination?

We have the chance now to choose the right leader in 2023. Use your PVCs wisely.

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by BATified2023: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
kingyakos:

Typical dummy urchins
e pain u say some of your brothers will b deported

Emeka sorry

2 Likes

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Amalekki: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
grin

Wetin com befall naija bayii. Consequences of our bad choices of leaders are the main cause. Vote widely next month. You can imagine voting druggie into power? Nigerians would be exporting coke in thousand tonnes daily
This is not about leaders. Let's call a spade a spade. This is about unscrupulous criminals.

The Peter Obi that many are touting as a good leader today was governor of Anambra for 8 years, the criminals did not get converted and to make matters worse, the non-criminals still defend the criminals because of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Morphinne: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
sleek214:
We know the reason. Nigerians Biafrans are into drugs and internet scam
Fixed, thank you.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Sawdicnen92e: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
:-

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:

Which other reason do u want other than the fact that they are tired of development by force

who is amoda ogunlere?
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Goodman247: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yes, 95% are igbo, criminals that is why they are rejecting Nigerians all over the world . NIGERIA IS A TERRIBLE COUNTRY
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by djseanjohn77: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

I never supported Jonathan and I'm not a PDP supporter either, PDP had their failures but PDP are like jokers where APC failure is mentioned...

Are you sure of that? I don't think so - Unless you are quick to forget, Nigeria was already a country on the verge of total collapse when APC came in, In fact, the PDP faithful knew Nigeria would be catastrophic if they had won the next election. I will remind you, there was a concurrent oil boom between all the years PDP rained, none of that money was used for anything meaningful, and still pump price was increased almost every year. I spent 7 years in the University for a 4-year course, finished eventually in 2007, the future was too bleak compared to whatever anyone today is facing - until I decided and left the country in 2013. Today, opportunities abound, but only blue-collar (no longer lucrative for the progressive minds as well) jobs are scarce. But the best who have got something to offer finds a job, and the ease to make money today has increased.
I agree that APC could have done better, but the ruins of 16 years can not be over-emphasized, the rut in the system (government parastatals, agencies, etc was given birth to in that period. Those people are the biggest thieves of our collective wealth, they know all the means of siphoning money. Politicians are new in the system and have a specific duration, but you see heads of ministries, executives...no go there. No one can absolutely clean them out, they have a stronghold and runs a cabal, and they can frustrate your effort as well.
have you forgotten how Patience Jonathan was controlling Nigeria's wealth like she was the president, had oil ships, etc

See, I was part of that era, I knew what I suffered personally. I am not quick to forget, there was almost no hope. Diezani and the rest are still on the run or are protected by the corrupt 1999 constitution. If you try to fight deep, they will use your domestic staff to poison you, until you calm down and leave them alone. The big money bags are in control of the country.

3 Likes

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Edusouls(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigerians are obsessed with travelling.

Mumu people are running to India whereas Indians are looking for a way to run away from their country.

People just move to countries they know nothing about.
chai Africans lost their common sense since 255 B.C
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by BATified2023: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

who is amoda ogunlere?
d same person as jubril from sudan
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by CodeTemplar: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
While Indians are running Dangote industries as well as building it, Nigerians in India are doing drugs and scams. In short, they are destroying India.

2 Likes

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by somehow: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
So asking you questions based on your comment makes me a Mr. I know it all?

How do you learn?

You wouldn't have asked me the question below if you had read more than just the headline. There have been a series of news about Nigerians doing crime in India for weeks now.

Read, it doesn't hurt.

SandyLOVE08:
Mr I know it all. Where in the video did you hear them say it's because of crime they were deported?

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by sencekompis: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please differentiate the IBOS from the YORUBAS they are the criminals not us.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Thermodynamics(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
tolue42:

Ogbeni will you tell your brothers to stop selling drugs in foreign countries??

Stop shifting goal pole my brother ...

Tell Tinubu to stop selling drugs
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Eriokanmi: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Amalekki:

This is not about leaders. Let's call a spade a spade. This is about unscrupulous criminals.

The Peter Obi that many are touting as a good leader today was governor of Anambra for 8 years, the criminals did not get converted and to make matters worse, the non-criminals still defend the criminals because of tribalism.
I'm yoruba, not ibo. I saw what obi did when he was governor of anambra. Sadly, most of our people don't travel to see what's happening outside our region.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
d same person as jubril from sudan

Jubril isn't a real person bt amoda ogunlere is well known.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Same Indians I dey command like cow for my office . Chai tinubu nah him start all these
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Brendaniel: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Are you sure of that? I don't think so - Unless you are quick to forget, Nigeria was already a country on the verge of total collapse when APC came in, In fact, the PDP faithful knew Nigeria would be catastrophic if they had won the next election. I will remind you, there was a concurrent oil boom between all the years PDP rained, none of that money was used for anything meaningful, and still pump price was increased almost every year. I spent 7 years in the University for a 4-year course, finished eventually in 2007, the future was too bleak compared to whatever anyone today is facing - until I decided and left the country in 2013. Today, opportunities abound, but only blue-collar (no longer lucrative for the progressive minds as well) jobs are scarce. But the best who have got something to offer finds a job, and the ease to make money today has increased.
I agree that APC could have done better, but the ruins of 16 years can not be over-emphasized, the rut in the system (government parastatals, agencies, etc was given birth to in that period. Those people are the biggest thieves of our collective wealth, they know all the means of siphoning money. Politicians are new in the system and have a specific duration, but you see heads of ministries, executives...no go there. No one can absolutely clean them out, they have a stronghold and runs a cabal, and they can frustrate your effort as well.
have you forgotten how Patience Jonathan was controlling Nigeria's wealth like she was the president, had oil ships, etc

See, I was part of that era, I knew what I suffered personally. I am not quick to forget, there was almost no hope. Diezani and the rest are still on the run or are protected by the corrupt 1999 constitution. If you try to fight deep, they will use your domestic staff to poison you, until you calm down and leave them alone. The big money bags are in control of the country.

That's why we want to change the Nigerian story with Peter Obi.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Enemyofpeace: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
The same Indians that some modafokas including our government officials, customs and immigration officials worship in Nigeria.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Robenna(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:

Let them keep scamming �

2 Likes

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Litmus: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

That useless tribe deserves ZERO respect.

In over 1 million threads on drug trafficking, you see their names in 99.999%

So why would we respect pigs and idiots?

They singlehandedly commit over 95% of crimes committed abroad by Nigerians. Why respect such animals ?

Are they the only ones? Must they commit crimes all the time?

Sharrap!! they, Nigerians, commited no crime in India. There's nothing in India to steal. India is a shit hole country, the poorest people on earth -forget all that crap about Nigerians replacing India as the poorest. This counterproductive labeling was created by the misguided politics of Opposite Politics contemporarily practiced in Nigeria.

Nigerians associated with India's drug problems are victims. They are individuals used as mules and Runners by the elite class in India that want to remove themselves from scandal associated with being caught or fingered by suspicions and gossip.

This last - the Scandal industry - is very important to grasp if Nigerians want to understand Indians and India. Related to this is what I have termed Bucketism. I derived this from the British sitcom, Keeping Up Appearances. Indians and the Nation India suffers greatly from Bucketism. The pretence of sophistication and air of being among the elites. This is why the British are able to control and use them as buffers against black people. They are a weak minded people contend to eat scraps thrown down to them from the white table so long as they are told that they are more valued than the blacks that sleep outside in the yard!

The expelling of Africans from India almost certainly has more to do with simmering resentment from the shame they felt at being expelled from Uganda. The deporting of Nigerians or the picking on Nigerians that are the biggest economy in Africa and the most famous Africa nation, certainly the people that would attract most world attention from Africa , is likely what India would do in the form of payback and redressing her shame of that period of explosion of Indians from Uganda .
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Amalekki: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm yoruba, not ibo. I saw what obi did when he was governor of anambra. Sadly, most of our people don't travel to see what's happening outside our region.
You are making too many assumptions. Focus on your point and relate it to the subject matter here.

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by salam8528: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hendrixky:
Yeah..very good

Make we all come reset Nigeria come February election

If we make the mistake again of installing another mentaly sick old man then the deportation f Nigerians continues
All hands must be on deck to make Nigeria work

You can keep quiet or support mentally deranged and sick old men into aso rock and expect good thing in your life....never
off point. Ur brothers are drug lords that's the reason y they are deporting them all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Amalekki: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
You dey mind our people. Most are very dishonest, myopic and totally incapable of seeing beyond the surface.

djseanjohn77:

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Eriokanmi: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Amalekki:

You are making too many assumptions. Focus on your point and relate it to the subject matter here.
I just tried to address what you meant by tribalism cos me and Obi aren't same tribe .
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Unclefemolala(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
I knew this day will come

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Shikena(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin
Bros Akpororo, be calming down.

Litmus:

Sharrap!! they, Nigerians, commited no crime in India. There's nothing in India to steal. India is a shit hole country, the poorest people on earth -forget all that crap about Nigerians replacing India as the poorest. This counterproductive labeling was created by the misguided politics of Opposite Politics contemporarily practiced in Nigeria.

Nigerians associated with India's drug problems are victims. They are individuals used as mules and Runners by the elite class in India that want to remove themselves from scandal associated with being caught or fingered by suspicions and gossip.

This last - the Scandal industry - is very important to grasp if Nigerians want to understand Indians and India. Related to this is what I have termed Bucketism. I derived this from the British sitcom, Keeping Up Appearances. Indians and the Nation India suffers greatly from Bucketism. The pretence of sophistication and air of being among the elites. This is why the British are able to control and use them as buffers against black people. They are a weak minded people contend to eat scraps thrown down to them from the white table so long as they are told that they are more valued than the blacks that sleep outside in the yard! The expelling of Africans from India almost certainly has more to do with simmering resentment from the shame they felt at being expelled from Uganda. The deporting of Nigerians or the picking on Nigerians that are the biggest economy in Africa and the most famous Africa nation, certainly the people that would attract most world attention from Africa , is likely what India would do in the form of payback and redressing her shame of that period of explosion of Indians from Uganda .

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Asour: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
hisgrace090:
What reason do you want again after catching them daily with drugs and scam related offenses?
Everyone must play safe to suvive.

The ones caught with drugs or with crimes should be jailed.

A Chinese man Killed a Northern lady last year. Are all Chinese in Nigeria murderers?

You might say Nigerians have a drug stereotype there. Well, Indians/Chinese have a reputation for sharp practices in Business here including labour abuses. Should we chase them ALL out?

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Shikena(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
SilverOrLead:

No amount of good leadership can replace lack of proper home training and a moral culture.

Simple

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Litmus: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shikena:
grin grin grin
Bros Akpororo, be calming down.

Bros India-defender,

India is over a Billion people, how many Africans in India? How many Nigerians among the Africans.What sort of clouding could a drop of Nigerians contribute to an Indian ocean of filth?
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by djseanjohn77: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

That's why we want to change the Nigerian story with Peter Obi.

I can only wish you good luck, but we all know it's a forlong hope that will not see the light of day. And more so, if he wins, as I iterated earlier, there is not going to be any change, what we will witness is blame upon blame, and his own tribesmen too will say allow him to finish his tenure as well and the circle continues grin grin grin. Out of the 3 candidates, none is better, and none is fair, that's the truth unless we want to deceive ourselves. The only way is to return to the status quo. Either disintegrate, or collapse the polity, nullify the 1999 constitution, and reset the country after that, after wiping out the current political class. Some of these people are also saboteurs together with their white supremacies, who under every guise do not want the black race to be progressive, hence giving protection to these thieves under the guise of rule of law.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okada Man Carrying Three Bags Of Cassava And A Market Woman On His Bike:photo / Sienna Hits Lexus Jeep In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) / #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.