Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason (43023 Views)

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Nigerians Without National ID Card Won’t Get Travel Passports, Says NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by zinaunreal(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
India for that matter. grin
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
hisgrace090:
What reason do you want again after catching them daily with drugs and scam related offenses?
Everyone must play safe to suvive.

Talking of drugs accepted but scam Indian are worst

2 Likes

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Horus(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enough is Enough..... Tribalistic people will be banned from Nairaland
You Have Been Warned
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by madridguy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
It is disgusting doing so but many people here don't understand gentleman voice.

leisuretym:

I’m always afraid to come online nowadays, you see every one cursing and insulting

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by OyinO: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Indians were working and looking for jobs in Nigeria in the late 70s into the 80s. When your country dies a natural death, the rotten smell will irritate and make every other country to chase your stinking citizens away.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by GENUINEGOSPEL: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
[If no be bad govt, wetin man dey find go India kwanu quote author=Horus post=119789738]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bM5A_VnzxA

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason[/quote]
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Brendaniel: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I can only wish you good luck, but we all know it's a forlong hope that will not see the light of day. And more so, if he wins, as I iterated earlier, there is not going to be any change, what we will witness is blame upon blame, and his own tribesmen too will say allow him to finish his tenure as well and the circle continues grin grin grin. Out of the 3 candidates, none is better, and none is fair, that's the truth unless we want to deceive ourselves. The only way is to return to the status quo. Either disintegrate, or collapse the polity, nullify the 1999 constitution, and reset the country after that, after wiping out the current political class. Some of these people are also saboteurs together with their white supremacies, who under every guise do not want the black race to be progressive, hence giving protection to these thieves under the guise of rule of law.

Oga, you have not still answered me, I said what do you want us to do as Nigerians to change the situation?
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by alfsalami: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigeria is the only country carrying japa mentality very where ,more countries will soon join India to pursue them , tell them
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
sleek214:
We know the reason. Nigerians are into drugs and internet scam

Incomplete statement
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by rajab1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Deport them all,they are either Drugs peddlers from the south east of Nigeria or overstayed their visas
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Thermodynamics(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
nisai:
Thank you. This is why I don't want a country with the Igbos. The disadvantages are way more higher than the advantages. You people have sullied the image of this our country to no return possibility, and others have to bear the brunt as well. The funny thing that most Igbos don't want Biafra.

Trust me, I will be very happy if Igbos can get Biafra. It means we will be pulling off a big cross, amongst several, from our shoulders.
But Yorubas are the first to attack Biafra agitation.

Hushpuppy and your drug dealer lord Tinubu na Igbo abi ?
Mumu, you don mine all the skull when de Ogun state finish? Abi e get tribe when do yahoo pass Yoruba for this country?
Ozuor
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Thermodynamics(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ladygbola:

Chaiiiiii this thing you said touched me. I wish I can knack you this weekend. You must be s very nice guy. Thank you so much.
You can knack this weekend, send me a pm, I go make sure say your toto cash fire.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by JaceBlaze: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
You can't possibly expect us to believe it's all without a reason..nah grin

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by martinm45: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Let Nigerians in India stop criminality. A lot of Nigerians in India are into scam or drugs. Also Indians in Nigeria should be deported back to their country. Many Indians are also criminal minded.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Olatara(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Before na us dey deport them from Africa......Now, just Negodu?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

....Life Cycles!
;DWhere you wan deport Dem go. Antarctica?
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Blue3k(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Shut up, Indians commit crime too in Nigeria, why haven't they deported them?

Besides, there are still honest Nigerians Living in India.
You are just suffering from low self esteem, typical nature of most black people in Africa.

There's no reason to harbor criminals unless you don't respect yourself, care about your children, or care to uphold your country's laws. Foreigners don't have the right to be in the country unless they have some sort of permanent residence status. Most people aren't criminals in general. What matters is are these foreigners more criminal than the native population. I doubt the claim it's for no reason at all.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Jd10k(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:
Ever since APC took over power, Nigeria has been a subject of ridicule.

Thanks to Tinubu who brought Buhari
You better thanks those your developer who developed India with hard drugs.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Brendaniel: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jd10k:

You better thanks those your developer who developed India with hard drugs.

what is this one saying again...
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Littlefingerjp: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

That useless tribe deserves ZERO respect.

In over 1 million threads on drug trafficking, you see their names in 99.999%

So why would we respect pigs and idiots?

They singlehandedly commit over 95% of crimes committed abroad by Nigerians. Why respect such animals ?

Are they the only ones? Must they commit crimes all the time?
Asshole,I am still waiting for a name, Tribalistic animal...Yu people na Dem plenty pass for the crime world but Yu make it look like say na igbos dey do am pass.. Mention one Igbo in the cyber world, mention one Igbo drug trafficker...I will give your father list of names in your tribe..Yu people are Lazy,self centered,proud,they just want everything to come and meet them in their houses...They marry their wives and their wives turn to feed them and their children because of their waywardness and stupidity and Yu have the guts to dey open mouth dey abuse a tribe full of glory and hard working men..No wonder your father Abiola was easily deceived and killed because of the foolishness from your useless region...If not for Lagos,we suppose dey compare your region with the northern region.. Uneducated Animal
Give me names of the people that indulge in drug trafficking from the Igbo region??
If yu can't,then ur father should have used condom instead of giving birth to Yu
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by nisai: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thermodynamics:

But Yorubas are the first to attack Biafra agitation.

Hushpuppy and your drug dealer lord Tinubu na Igbo abi ?
Mumu, you don mine all the skull when de Ogun state finish? Abi e get tribe when do yahoo pass Yoruba for this country?
Ozuor
By your emotion I can pick you out as an Igbo, stop denying. It's not so difficult to pick out an Igbo from a crowd if u are familiar with their characteristics.

Ok about your rant now, that would be our problem. I just don't want to share the same nationality with insufferable people that are incapable of self- contemplation, that will still traffic drugs to Cambodia despite being slaughtered like pigs on a daily. You get? grin

1 Like

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Omodua(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
hisgrace090:
What reason do you want again after catching them daily with drugs and scam related offenses?
Everyone must play safe to suvive.
I think you're not enlightened. You don't talk like that. Whether drugs or not, they should be given fair hearing. This involves nations and our self pride. We should not mortgage our pride at altar of political expediency. Nigerians should be treated with utmost dignity no matter the offense. That's how it should be. But not with contempt. We should protect our interest before ethnic group or leaning.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Herbiodun09: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dem dem shinedu and shideras
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Who da hell in their correct mind goes to India? India is a shithole.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Thermodynamics(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
nisai:
By your emotion I can pick you out as an Igbo, stop denying. It's not so difficult to pick out an Igbo from a crowd if u are familiar with their characteristics.

Ok about your rant now, that would be our problem. I just don't want to share the same nationality with insufferable people that are incapable of self- contemplation, that will still traffic drugs to Cambodia despite being slaughtered like pigs on a daily. You get? grin

To start with, the Indian government did not mention the reason for deportation, the post did not even mention any tribe in Nigeria or name, but tribalism occupy 59% of Yoruba people brain so even when there is no reason to discriminate, you always look for one.

Tinubu the master of drug dealer is an Igbo man abi?

Abi hushpuppy that is known around the world as an international scammer is an Igbo man abi ?

Mumu, de deceive yourself, who wan even share the same country with you ? Na Yoruba be the chairman when it comes to Yahoo Yahoo and skull mining, always scamming white people and soiling Nigeria's good name.

Besides, you guys are known for you dirtiness, de shit for middle of road grin zombie

Again I'm not igbo, go and argue with your ancestors.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by 44smart: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
somehow:
India of all places.

Nigerians and our way of thinking!

As in? I no just rate them @all
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by PhantomProbe(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wait o, person from Nigeria go sit down plan say na India he wan go? Na wa o.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by JaskanFactor: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2023
India belongs to indians and Africa belongs to indians and all thier other European and Arab cousins.

You black people dont have a place in this world, and you are not wanted anywhere in this world, that is why the same people chasing black people out of thier country, are also behind all the demise and lack of progress in Africa.

This is why i hardly speak to any black people anymore, they think they have the luxury or living normal life or hating on each other or turning on each other when surrounded by a world of yellow races that cant wait to wipe them out.

And often enough you see this African idiots acting like people that really do need wiping out, like the Nigerians who went all the way to Indonesia to start fighting and killing each other there.

There are infdians moving more money out of nigeria than any nigerian ever made, and yet you get this.

Dont fall for the illusion , you dont have a place in this world, all you have is each other, and if you dont help each other, you will all go extinct like all the black people in Asia, cause all of china. Thailand, Cambodia etc used to be black people, even India.

So that the Nigeria you are in now, they are coming for it too, that is what all the terrorism and pushing people down from the north to the south is about, soon they come for the south too.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by nisai: 5:28am On Jan 08, 2023
Thermodynamics:

To start with, the Indian government did not mention the reason for deportation, the post did not even mention any tribe in Nigeria or name, but tribalism occupy 59% of Yoruba people brain so even when there is no reason to discriminate, you always look for one.

Tinubu the master of drug dealer is an Igbo man abi?

Abi hushpuppy that is known around the world as an international scammer is an Igbo man abi ?

Mumu, de deceive yourself, who wan even share the same country with you ? Na Yoruba be the chairman when it comes to Yahoo Yahoo and skull mining, always scamming white people and soiling Nigeria's good name.

Besides, you guys are known for you dirtiness, de shit for middle of road grin zombie

Again I'm not igbo, go and argue with your ancestors.
Only Igbo speaks as you do. Be proud of your heritage. May Biafra come quickly. Say amen.
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by IronGalaxy: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2023
JaceBlaze:
You can't possibly expect us to believe it's all without a reason..nah grin
oh there's a reason grin

2 Likes

Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Coolgent(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Which reason do u want?
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by Thermodynamics(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
nisai:
Only Igbo speaks as you do. Be proud of your heritage. May Biafra come quickly. Say amen.
Oga Igbo detector
Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by JaceBlaze: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
IronGalaxy:
oh there's a reason grin

A very valid one at that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident On Abia State Highway. Photos / Okada Man Carrying Three Bags Of Cassava And A Market Woman On His Bike:photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.