Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center (18556 Views)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
crowther15:

Your PVC is currently at the Ward. Although, some politicians have made arrangement INEC official by taken to residential addresses of the voters. For example, the politicians in my ward brought INEC officials to the closest palace here instead of primary school on the INEC text message I got.
not true ooo. That's more like a generic msg. Doesn't show your PVC is in that particular ward.
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hopez456:
It is there. That's where you can henceforth pick up not the LG secretariat anymore.
I tried putting another location, and same msg was sent saying that my PVC is in the new ward. The more location u out the more u get same.
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by JoeNL22(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Obi

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by vivalavida(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Whois:
Maybe the person with the key wasn't informed.
Kindly check back on Monday.

Ok
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by specco(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Aladdin1:
thank u
How do I know my WARD?
I know my state and local government but WARD I can't tell.
Any Idea?
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by somehow: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Picked up my PVC within an hour. (transfer)

Inec SMS actually led me to the wrong pick up point, had to drive back to the right one. (waste of time and fuel).

Less crowd because I chose not to go to church this morning for this exercise.
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Hopez456(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
franciskaine:
I tried putting another location, and same msg was sent saying that my PVC is in the new ward. The more location u out the more u get same.
I think the ward serves all the locations.
Normally, there are many locations under a ward. During voting, wards are further broken down into polling units.
For instance,
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Aladdin1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
specco:

How do I know my WARD?
I know my state and local government but WARD I can't tell.
Any Idea?
i think its the second to the last number on the registration slip.something like 05/038
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Nosaghae(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
isco10:

voters.inecnigeria.org
This was what I saw,
Pls does this mean that my PVC is ready?

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by naptu2: 4:19am On Jan 09, 2023
INEC Publishes List Of PVC Collection Centres For Ward Level Collection.
https://www.nairaland.com/7516063/inec-publishes-list-pvc-collection
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Greatzeus(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
crowther15:
Is a good development. I just got mine now. Although, it takes some some minutes before they reply you.
Please is it state of registration or state of Origin?
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by crowther15(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Greatzeus:

Please is it state of registration or state of Origin?
State of registration.
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Greatzeus(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
crowther15:

State of registration.
Ok thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Support Groups In Calabar Hold Fitness & Sensitization Walk (Pics) / Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship / Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.