Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Alienation Of Black People In Russia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Alienation Of Black People In Russia (2343 Views)

Ukraine Hits Third Bridge In Russia’s Kursk, Buffer Zone Is Final Goal / Devastating Explosion Hits Gunpowder Factory In Russia. 16 Dead / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by Regex: 6:45am On Jan 13, 2023
pansophist:
Propaganda.

All these negropeans who haven't been to Russia (I've been), befriend a Russian (I have Russian friends), studied Russian (quited but may continue later), but somehow, rely on western source to discredit Russia.

It's like believing the publication of a witch doctor about Jesus Christ. See how dumb that sounds? Also, all these so called publications are one-off events even if true.

But I can write in length about the unspeakable atrocities of the so called "beacon of democracy" to Africans. Slavery and colonialism are well-known.

How about Jim Crow? Feeding black babies to crocodiles as bait? Public lynching, and school children having holidays to go watch how blacks were burned to death. Just google "black lynching USA", and feed your eyes.

If you think "aluu 4" was a Nigerian thing, then you got it wrong. Even up till now, the whole world is under western imperialism and hegemony. It's why your naira will keep getting worthless, and the previous generations will have a good life than the present and even worse, the future.

Sometimes I wonder how you negropeans think. Don't you have conscience, self respect and knowledge of your history? I

I used to think that "Stockholm Syndrome" was just an insult, but now I see it clearly that there are black people that love their oppressors so much that they become a free mouthpiece to defend, support and recruit others to love their oppressors as well.

How can anyone that is reasonably educated, can think, can use Google, but choose to support their oppressors and smear those that want the best for you? China and Russia never hurt Africa, but you idiots keep hating them.

Person wey do black people this thing try. And you negropeans are a insult to your ancestors who died under the shackles of chains, loaded in ships like cattles for centuries of slavery. They will look at you all, shake in their grave and be even more deeply saddened that their death was in vain.

At least they revolted, but you negopreans, stupid beyond believe, and will welcome your oppressors with open hands. It's a pity.

The one weapon the West used was poverty. Even during the second World War, Russia was never attacked, but decided to fight Germany to free other European countries. Somehow an continent who did not participate in the fight manipulated the war to become a hero. Tueh! On USA.
Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by joyandfaith: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Regex:

The one weapon the West used was poverty. Even during the second World War, Russia was never attacked, but decided to fight Germany to free other European countries. Somehow an continent who did not participate in the fight manipulated the war to become a hero. Tueh! On USA.

Who told you that? Germany invaded Poland in 1939. USSR invaded Poland shortly. Hitler decided to invade Moscow. Read about historical battle of Stalingrad. USSR ran out of supplies and relied on supplies from USA to UK to sustain war efforts. Read about lend-lease act.. US Army fought in 4 fronts of the war- western front, asian, pacific and north africa front. USSR fought mainly in eastern front.
While USSR supplied more cannon fodders during war, USA spent more.

1 Like

Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by allandutch: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Interesting thread with both sides raising some valid points.

One thing I completely disagree with is that America and the west made China and can destroy it if they want. China made itself and at this point a failed chinese economy doesn't bode well for anyone. You kill the chinese economy, you're basically killing yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by Raalsalghul: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Regex:

Hollywood is partly to blame.

Can't even begin to count how many World War II films that focused on America's role in the war.

Someone that hasn't read history will think it solely their efforts in stopping that but the Russians had as much participation.

2 Likes

Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by Regex: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Can't even begin to count how many World War II films that focused on America's role in the war.

Someone that hasn't read history will think it solely their efforts in stopping that but the Russians had as much participation.

No mind Americans. Thieves!
Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by joyandfaith: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Raalsalghul:

That is the beauty of having big economy.
You should watch Russian movies then. There are many ww2 movies in Russian language..

1 Like

Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by joyandfaith: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Regex:

USSR/Russia decided to join Germany by invading Poland. FYI, Both ussr and Germany started ww2. The two friends later become enemies during course of war. I hope Russia has not started ww3 by invading Ukraine.
Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
joyandfaith:

USSR/Russia decided to join Germany by invading Poland. FYI, Both ussr and Germany started ww2. The two friends later become enemies during course of war. I hope Russia has not started ww3 by invading Ukraine.

Soviet Union and Germany were not allies. They signed non-aggression pacts. Meanwhile, USSR is not Russia. USSR had several leaders from Ukraine and other soviet republics. Communist USSR was atheist, anti-church and leftist in orientation. Modern Russia is a semi-capitalist society that is highly religious and nationalistic.

1 Like

Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by Hotice085: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2023
atmy1:

I haven't even started and you are almost shitting in your pants. Looks like you are frustrated. I am sorry for your plight but I am not the cause of your misfortune. If you cannot make simple arguments to support your standpoint without resorting to meaningless insults, then you are a dimwit.

I don't know why insults bothers you, even those that shares true life experiences on this forum gets insulted like there ain't no tomorrow
Cry baby if you wanna complain about insults on this forum or to me in particular be test assure you will get load of it from me
Because as for me whatever happens here in nairaland stays in nairaland
Nairaland is nairaland
Re: The Alienation Of Black People In Russia by Hotice085: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
pansophist:
Propaganda.

All these negropeans who haven't been to Russia (I've been), befriend a Russian (I have Russian friends), studied Russian (quited but may continue later), but somehow, rely on western source to discredit Russia.

It's like believing the publication of a witch doctor about Jesus Christ. See how dumb that sounds? Also, all these so called publications are one-off events even if true.

But I can write in length about the unspeakable atrocities of the so called "beacon of democracy" to Africans. Slavery and colonialism are well-known.

How about Jim Crow? Feeding black babies to crocodiles as bait? Public lynching, and school children having holidays to go watch how blacks were burned to death. Just google "black lynching USA", and feed your eyes.

If you think "aluu 4" was a Nigerian thing, then you got it wrong. Even up till now, the whole world is under western imperialism and hegemony. It's why your naira will keep getting worthless, and the previous generations will have a good life than the present and even worse, the future.

Sometimes I wonder how you negropeans think. Don't you have conscience, self respect and knowledge of your history? I

I used to think that "Stockholm Syndrome" was just an insult, but now I see it clearly that there are black people that love their oppressors so much that they become a free mouthpiece to defend, support and recruit others to love their oppressors as well.

How can anyone that is reasonably educated, can think, can use Google, but choose to support their oppressors and smear those that want the best for you? China and Russia never hurt Africa, but you idiots keep hating them.

Person wey do black people this thing try. And you negropeans are a insult to your ancestors who died under the shackles of chains, loaded in ships like cattles for centuries of slavery. They will look at you all, shake in their grave and be even more deeply saddened that their death was in vain.

At least they revolted, but you negopreans, stupid beyond believe, and will welcome your oppressors with open hands. It's a pity.

The highest rubbish I have ever read, as usual always blaming the west for their miseries
Where Europeans not slave to themselves, was India,China Asia and latin America not under colonial government?
Instead of blaming your useless leaders and shameless selves it is IMPERIALISM you are ranting about.
Where in this world slavery never happened? But you lots will like to feast on the western world because you are well privileged and oppurtuned to read about it. Even Hollywood has lot of films about it but whether you believe it or not the same imperialist that started it were also the ones that championed the abolition of it
Jim crow or no Jim crow fact is we know all this because of the openess of the West, can you telll us how the ROS people from time immemorial treated the non-Ros ethnic group they came upon?
Do you even have the faintest idea of the abominable acts they have committed, do they even see it as a crime?
America yes acknowledges of evil past , even signs, symbols and whatever that associates with it has been taken down, compensations paid out, institutions like Havard and co doing everything to right the wrong, is it a nation like Russia that doesn't accept her criminal past you dare compare to the west?
I don't know the part you have travelled to Russia or Eastern Europe you want to justify with the west but ordinary common sense tells one it is a FAT LIE
Even when the imperialist stopped slavery many of our ancestors still continue in the trade, till this moment as we speak many Africans cross the Mediterranean to go sell themselves as slaves, many will do anything to go to the west but none ever thinks of RUSSIA
Mr Propagandist from RUSSIA if Russia had ever been a welcoming country you won't be telling us so the world will know

Before you go about blaming the west for slavery, have you asked their partners in Africa chiefs, families and tribes notorious during the slave trade if they have apologized for selling their brothers, sisters mother and father's into slavery for mere cutlasses, wrappers, tobaccos and mirrors
Negroprenuers de for ground that no be lie but Rossified Monkeys na dem worse pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Russian Jet Shot Down Bringing Total To 10 Over The Weekend / Uhuru Kenyatta Appears At Icc In The Hague? / Nato Masses 30k Troops & 50 Warships For Huge War Games Near Russia's Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.