Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Another Method Use For Robbing People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Method Use For Robbing People (542 Views)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Method Use For Robbing People by Honestfrend: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2023
This happened yesterday to my sister yesterday at Ikotun area of Lagos State. She board a bus coming from okota.. They were only 5 people inside the bus.. The driver, conductor, 2 other people and one pregnant woman.

My sister was sitting in front with the pregnant woman of whom I doubt to be pregnant. The driver then told my sister that people are fighting in front that she should hide her phone. So she hide her phone in between her laps pending wen they will reach and pass the place that the driver said the fight was going on. The pregnant woman sitting close to her then told her to put her phone in her bag that putting the phone in between her laps was not good enough so she just put it inside her bag.

As they were going not up to 3minutes the conductor told my sister that is door is not properly close that she should help him close it properly. As she was helping in the process the pregnant woman was collecting her phone from her purse she didn't know. After adjusting the door.. Like 2 minutes later the conductor said that the pregnant woman was not comfortable sitting in front that the pregnant lady should go 2 the back sit.. So he opened the door.. The moment my sister stepped down so they the pregnant woman will go to the back sit as the conductor said.. They just zoomed off..

I thank God because it was just her phone that they stole.. I have heard stories of this kind that they push someone out of a moving vehicle or even kidnapping the person.

So I just want us to add dis to our surveillance list so as not to fall victims to these criminals..

1 Like

Re: Another Method Use For Robbing People by Zonefree(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Daily, Nigerian robbers keep devising and updating their modus operandi.

May we not fall in their traps. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Another Method Use For Robbing People by JASONjnr(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2023
This has everything to do with Tinubu and his legacies....
Re: Another Method Use For Robbing People by hisgrace090: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Too many criminals in town.

2 Likes

Re: Another Method Use For Robbing People by ikeno(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2023
Your sister is not street smart that was why she was robbed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Should Stop Promoting Scammers Like Clubkonnect Data Resellers / Biafra Day: Police Arrest Pro-biafra Agitators In Enugu / Video Footage Of The House Help Who Killed His Boss In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.