Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom (42219 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by Robenna(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Future killer indeed
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by kmaster007: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
The boy don watch lot of movies
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by linearity: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
flemsy15:
A 6 year old carried a gun to school to address an 'altercation' with the teacher? Lolz, at that age, I was in primary 1 memorizing multiplication table.

Once it's established that the parents didn't give him the gun intentionally, the parents are free. The kid will suffer being separated from the parents

Not too fast.

It is the duty of parent who is the gun owner to keep it secured and away from kids when not in use.

If the kid was able to get access to the gun, it would be through the gross negligence of the gun owner unless the gun owner can show that, the kid broken opened a secure safe where the guns were safely kept.
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by Celense(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
The child is minor. Hence, the court can't do anything at this juncture for now. He can only be placed on house arrest for now until he's 18 or more.
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by linearity: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
7mentrouble:
Killings in United States supersede Nigeria

Not true when you adjust it per capital of the population in each of the two countries.

Plus, killings in the USA are almost always reported there makes it into statistics and accounted. for, whereas they are rarely reported in Nigeria and even reported not all get accounted for get picked up by statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
meobizy:
Start them young. No time. It’s another day in America with a citizen practicing his second amendment rights.
Long live the NRA!

God abeg
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by Lingudy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wonders will never end
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by Bluntemperor: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Coolbreeze1988:
That's bad, now what will happen to the kid? Because he is not 18 years old yet. Quick recovery to the teacher

American Gun Control:
Nothing will happen to him because he is a minor,but rationality dictates that he should be moved to Correctional Center,for this is a Serious Matters before the American People and Leadership,in why they should see the need to guide against this gun-rascality!
While the Democrats wants serious gun Control ,Mr Trump and his Republicans are hidden under the banner of 2nd- Amendments, for every one to have gun and use it to defend butt the same Republicans cannot see a genuine reason why they should limit the carrying of Guns, from 18 years above!
Is American at War within themselves?
The Carnage is getting two many and the World is laughing!
President Biden, please do something, afterall before all of you were Democrats or Republicans,you were American first!
Yes,it can be controlled!

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Coolbreeze1988:
That's bad, now what will happen to the kid? Because he is not 18 years old yet. Quick recovery to the teacher

The parents will go in for it and may also loose custody of that child.

That is negligence in the highest order.

Recovery to that teacher. It's sad.
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by cybriz82(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Triangles1:
Gun everywhere like pure water, until the day somebody will shoot their President that's when they will take it serious to ban Gun, imagine 6 years old have access to gun.

What president are u talking about Jf Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln n Garfield wetin killed them Lol u are very funny. N beside gun dnt kill people... people kill people...

1 Like

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by onegig(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
More guns....i have a right to own guns.

Fuc..king clowns everywhere. Mentally unstable.

In what world is a 2 year old holding guns as a photo op normal?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by OyinO: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, who taught a six year old boy how to pull the trigger?

US needs serious gun control law, but unfortunately some states are not interested.

Video games and the internet

1 Like

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by Larrykaysail(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Coolbreeze1988:
parent will be responsible for the charge
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by LordAdam16: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
This is simply a case of negligent firearm storage,

Many of you in Nigeria should hope for responsible gun ownership. Then police won’t drag you into bush to fleece you, armed robbers won’t write letters to you that they’re coming, UGM won’t force you to close your source of business or thugs forcing you to hand over your voters card.

I’ll rather have the U.S. system with its collateral damage.

Please don’t abuse me as I’m an elderly person.

I sight you EM.

2A FTW!

Happy New Year Chief.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by EgunMogaji2: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordAdam16:

I sight you EM.

2A FTW!

Happy New Year Chief.

-Lord

Happy new year Sir.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by favoryt(f): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
I wonder where a 6 year old learnt how to pull the trigger.
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by Benrosaria(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Straight up kid is joining the intelligent unit of the us army. Since virginia has a law that six year old are not tried as adults
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by JoeNL22(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2023
Obi.....please dont allow the use of guns in Nigeria.

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by Stevedison(m): 12:44am On Jan 08, 2023
Antiochus:
Police said the shooting was not an accident; investigators are working to determine where the child got the weapon.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/1/7/teacher-shot-by-6-year-old-with-gun-in-us-classroom-police

We don't know how he obtained the gun yet. Where he obtained the gun would determine if the act was done deliberately or not. Quick recovery to the wounded.
Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by TakeNigeriaBack: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2023
SANER CLIMES

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by InvertedHammer: 2:55am On Jan 09, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
This is simply a case of negligent firearm storage,

Many of you in Nigeria should hope for responsible gun ownership. Then police won’t drag you into bush to fleece you, armed robbers won’t write letters to you that they’re coming, UGM won’t force you to close your source of business or thugs forcing you to hand over your voters card.

I’ll rather have the U.S. system with its collateral damage.

Please don’t abuse me as I’m an elderly person.

/
It is always better to have a gun and don't need it than need a gun and don't have it.
One mishap out of millions of gun owners and people will start wailing.
Car ownerships are not banned because one car had a fatal accident.

The problem with Nigeria is that every honorable ideas end up being abused
because by all definitions, nobody is in-charge in the country. Law enforcement only exists on papers.

I hope you are feeling better.

/

1 Like

Re: Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom by EgunMogaji2: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
It is always better to have a gun and don't need it than need a gun and don't have it.
One mishap out of millions of gun owners and people will start wailing.
Car ownerships are not banned because one car had a fatal accident.

The problem with Nigeria is that every honorable ideas end up being abused
because by all definitions, nobody is in-charge in the country. Law enforcement only exists on papers.

I hope you are feeling better.

/

Thanks Chief, I’m better and thankful.

The bad elements don’t care about laws and already have guns in this same Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites / "Will You Go Back To Primary 6 For 50billion Naira?": See Funny Comments / How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.