Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Live ECK Service Sunday 8th January 2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live ECK Service Sunday 8th January 2023 (233 Views)

Meet The ECK Masters! / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(sunday 8th April, 2018) Resurrection / Rccg Sunday School Students Manual, Sunday 8th October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live ECK Service Sunday 8th January 2023 by chieveboy(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Lovers of God are invited.

Benefits is the chance to sing HU a love song to God for 30min! This attunes your vibration towards God.

Byresults includes and not limited to Joy, peace, healing, any event which people call "miracle". Enjoy.

*INVITATION TO ECK LIGHT AND SOUND SERVICE*

Dear Blessed One,

ECKANKAR Nigeria, Abuja Centre cordially invites you to an *In-Person* and *Online HU Song* and *ECK Light and Sound Service* scheduled as follows:

Date : *Sunday, January 08, 2023*

Venue (In-Person): *11 Femi Kila Street, off Obafemi Awolowo Way by Lento Aluminium, Life Camp, Abuja*

Time:
i. *HU Song: 8.00am to 8.30am*
ii. *ECK Light and Sound Service: 9am to 10.15am*

Theme of ECK Light and Sound Service: *WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, SURRENDER TO GOD*

Officiator: *Faith Ameshi*

You may attend any or both events Online via zoom by clicking on the link below. The Online Platform opens at 7.45am:
Join
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81603144530?pwd=L3RRajE1Q1M2MHpEd0NsVEhtL01ydz09

You may also log in using the following details:
Meeting ID: *816 0314 4530*
Passcode: *765376*

Please, you may forward this invite to anyone who is interested in attending these ECK events.

For further inquiry, please contact any of the following:
Tel: 0803 746 2100
Name: Tonbo Akobo
Local Director
or
Tel: 0806 262 3978
Name: Afulenu Ibegbu
Spiritual Services Coordinator

*USER GUIDE:*
*1. Remember that your comments are public. ECKANKAR is not responsible for any use that may be made of personal information you share.*
*2. Please do not share anything that may be viewed as inappropriate, offensive, or defamatory.*
*3. This discussion does not necessarily reflect the views, beliefs, or ideals of ECKANKAR.*
*4. To any international guests: This event is not intended for anyone who is barred by the laws of their country from attending. Please follow the laws of your home country.*

This event is sponsored by ECKANKAR Nigeria Satsang Society, a Chartered Affiliate of ECKANKAR.

Copyright (c) 2022 ECKANKAR. All rights reserved. The terms ECKANKAR, ECK, EK, MAHANTA, SOUL TRAVEL, and VAIRAGI, among others, are trademarks of ECKANKAR, P.O. Box 2000, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2000, USA
Re: Live ECK Service Sunday 8th January 2023 by Emoc: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Hello, I have a question.

Are eckists christians?
Is eckankar under christianity, or is it a religion on its own?

chieveboy:
Lovers of God are invited.

Benefits is the chance to sing HU a love song to God for 30min! This attunes your vibration towards God.

Byresults includes and not limited to Joy, peace, healing, any event which people call "miracle". Enjoy.

Re: Live ECK Service Sunday 8th January 2023 by chieveboy(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Emoc:

Are eckists christians?

Hi, Eckankar is a science such as Physics. If anything, it is what Physics and some of the sciences are heading into. It is not a religion. It has to be registered as a religion so that the laws of the state can properly identify and place it withing it's limited laws.

Christians, Muslims, Pagans, Atheists etc study and practice ECKANKAR which originally is defined as the Science of Expansion of Consciousness. Thanks.
Re: Live ECK Service Sunday 8th January 2023 by dat9jaguy(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Emoc:

Are eckists christians?

I will try to answer, though I am not an eckist.
It is not a religion but a spiritual journey to help you mature in spirit. It can help a religious person develop his(her) spirituality.
I hope am right but let the experts speak.

1 Like

Re: Live ECK Service Sunday 8th January 2023 by chieveboy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
dat9jaguy:

I will try to answer, though I am not an eckist.

I think if we fully grasp that no one can survive without the ECK (AkA Holy Spirit], we would are hence all ECKists.

It is not a religion but a spiritual journey to help you mature in spirit. It can help a religious person develop his(her) spirituality.
I hope am right but let the experts speak.

You're very correct sire.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Tongue Is What The Devil Uses Against People. Watch It!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2023 / What To Do When You Are Mocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.