Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan (43422 Views)

Atiku Abubakar ’s Supporters Stage Freedom Walk In Ibadan Oyo State Capital / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Yoruba Freedom Walk On "Independence" Day - Toronto, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
senatordave1:

Pdp won because people were tired of buhari.a Yoruba wasn't contesting.atiku cannot win any state in the sw,they will rather vote obi.most of those that voted adeleke said they will clearly vote tinubu..except you mean apga will win anambra

Depends on the governor. Obi was once in APGA so I'm sure apga is Obidient..

apc and pdp are rivals even to the grassroots bt I agree it won't be easy fir atiku bt will governors want to risk tinubu swallowing their structures?? Cos there are risks involved.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
fasbat:
absolutely! Tinubu will get 60%/65% of votes in Oyo State!

Atiku and obi should get 25% each.are you from oyo
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

Depends on the governor. Obi was once in APGA so I'm sure apga is Obidient..

apc and pdp are rivals even to the grassroots bt I agree it won't be easy fir atiku bt will governors want to risk tinubu swallowing their structures?? Cos there are risks involved.
Oyo and osun are yorubas.they have suffered under fulanis so theres no way they will vote a fulani ahead of their son...
Soludo is against peter obi
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brown roofs everywhere
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by ALFADOS(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
socialmediaman:
After the 2020 presidential election in the US, many people realized crowds at rallies don't win elections. According to Trump, Biden was in his basement the whole time, how did he get the most votes of any US president elect in history?

Peter Obi is criticized for not having huge "rented" crowds like other political parties, but the independent polls have been telling us a different story about the reality on ground.

I know where this election is headed, just like I knew where the US election was headed in 2020

Peter Obi will pull many unexpected surprises this 2023 election
How many of the populace have access to the social media oga at the top lol no deceived your self with social medai voting you hear
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Nyne: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu don't have any strong hold presently grin

Tinubu will win the election . Just watch and see. I am not telling you not to support anyone you want to support but February will tell lol. He will win so clear. Obi will come second, Atiku 3rd, kwankwazo and the rest will follow. Watch and see.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by socialmediaman: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
ALFADOS:
How many of the populace have access to the social media oga at the top lol no deceived your self with social medai voting you hear

There are 96 million registered voters. 90 million Nigerians are on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by fredoooooo: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
senatordave1:

Pdp won because people were tired of buhari.a Yoruba wasn't contesting.atiku cannot win any state in the sw,they will rather vote obi.most of those that voted adeleke said they will clearly vote tinubu..except you mean apga will win anambra
Wisdom , knowledge and fact ..
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
senatordave1:

Oyo and osun are yorubas.they have suffered under fulanis so theres no way they will vote a fulani ahead of their son...

Soludo has no political weight. He got their out of pity. He's been trying and failing in the past.

I might agree with the fulani analogy bt still unpredictable.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by theredaddy: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
socialmediaman:
After the 2020 presidential election in the US, many people realized crowds at rallies don't win elections. According to Trump, Biden was in his basement the whole time, how did he get the most votes of any US president elect in history?

Peter Obi is criticized for not having huge "rented" crowds like other political parties, but the independent polls have been telling us a different story about the reality on ground.

I know where this election is headed, just like I knew where the US election was headed in 2020

Peter Obi will pull many unexpected surprises this 2023 election

the very same independent polls or so called polls that favoured PDP from 2015 till 2019 and yet they never won, incase you have dementia lemme break it down,
2015 GEJ won all social media polls and the same happen with Atiku 2019, Nigeria and Usa have nothing in c'mon even Apc that booted out PDP did some super merging & built structure across the 36state, election is less than 50days nothing on ground shows LP has the membership or coverage across 36states ... oga Peter obi can't pull any surprise highest he will come 3rd lets be realistic
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Heavens1stson:
Aerial view of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" in Ibadan
this is without the support of Seyi Makinde, what will happen if Seyi key into this? Total lockdown for HE_Atoku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by HumbleWunmi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Anyone with good info on how I can get a good photographer who can snap me an aerial drone picture like this..I have a company I want to snap the sides and aerial drone pictures of it..kindly contact me on 08022248921
alsudan:
Right in Thiefnubuu’s backyard

This election is clearly between Atiku and Obi

North East vs South East

Master vs Apprentice

Adamawa vs Anambra

Muslim vs Christian

May the best man win.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by seguno2: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election. Next month election must obey. Pdp!!!! Power to the People.

Everywhere you go, like MTN network advertising grin
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by seguno2: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
TGreatGatsby:
No long cappings.

Obi is coming for presidency com Feb.

The gif is okay for your desperate decampee.
From APGA to PDP and then to ideologically opposite LP, just because myopic, power drunk Wike failed to allow micro zoning to SE.

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by aariwa(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Lol
Inasmuch as I don’t have a preferred candidate, truth be told , Peter Obi ‘s followership is just limited to south East and some ‘few’ in the south west. Except we want to deceive ourselves, Tinubu is the front runner at the moment.
If you like, hit your head on Nepa pole, na you sabi. Instead of promoting your candidate, you were busy shouting Agbado, blu baaa blaablaaa etc. Joe Biden was mocked for his gaffes during the election, yet he emerged President.
continue dreaming about the day tinubu will become president

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by seguno2: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:
Brown roofs everywhere

Signs of civilised history that you don’t have, which explains your jealousy driven badmouthing
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by RtrevEzeugo1: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Not impressed.

I know Atiku to be a man with structure.

Underrate him at your own peril.

He's got structures Nationwide that's why I'm disappointed in this walk of shame they organised for him.

He's playing into their hands.

I won't pity him though, because Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu lokan.

Lol, my brother just go and cast your one vote on election day if you have PVC and leave the rest for Inec.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by mrksquare: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
Omor Wike see their faces he change mind and tell them say Seyi will tell them whom to support. Why him no talk am by himself. He for collect wotowoto.

Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by seguno2: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
senatordave1:

According to ThiefNuibu, Yorubas did not suffer under Fulanis. Do you know better than the Fulani cowshit asslicker

bigboluet:
The former Lagos State Governor disclosed this while fielding questions from journalists after paying a condolence visit to Afenifere leader, Reuben Fasoranti, whose daughter, Funke Olakunri, was killed by gunmen along Kajola – Ore Road.

Though Afenifere said the attackers were herdsmen, Tinubu denied the claim, saying those blaming them for the death did not have evidence.

He said, “I am extremely concerned about security but I don’t want stigma. I can go through history of kidnapping and we know how it started, where it all started, there are lot of copycats, how many years ago have we faced insecurity in this country and cases of kidnapping? Is Evans a herdsman?

“I don’t want to be political, but I will ask, where are the cows?”

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/25/flashback-%E2%80%98where-are-cows-evans-herdsman%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-when-tinubu-spoke-murder-fasoranti%E2%80%99s-daughter
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Allisgud: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
This same crowd will comout for apc rally because of the money only obi don't share crowd because we no dey give shishi
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Indispensable85(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kilometres:
I have noticed a pattern and very soon everyone will see it.

Obidiotss are gradually getting to realise Pandora doesn't stand a chance.

Do you know what they will start doing in few weeks time?

They will start supporting Atiku on all social media platforms cheesy grin cheesy

Awon were

Lol..... they've started already. Haven't you notice how they're now posting pictures of pro Atiku rallies? Mumu people! Kikikikikikiki.....
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Bennycollins: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ibadan is supposed to be an ancient town, political capital of the SW, and state capital
but see the houses and development.
And the people keep supporting those that have kept them here because of tribe.
Continue.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by CheapHomes1: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Not impressed.

He's got structures Nationwide that's why I'm disappointed in this walk of shame they organised for him.

Is there constitutional provision for "Tinubu lokan"?
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by CheapHomes1: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bennycollins:
Ibadan is supposed to be an ancient town and political capital of the SW, see the houses and development. And the people keep supporting those that have kept them here because of tribe.
Continue.

What's wrong with the houses?

Glad you called it an "ancient town". If it is an ancient town, what are those things that should make it look like an ancient town?
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Olahmi05: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Rented crowd.
Lolz..
Your eyes go soon clear.
Fake promise's.
Vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Am waiting for Reno to comment.....
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
If Seyi Makinde do anyhow, him go see anyhow. Oyo no be Lagos.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bennycollins:
Ibadan is supposed to be an ancient town, political capital of the SW, and state capital
but see the houses and development.
And the people keep supporting those that have kept them here because of tribe.
Continue.
for your mind now you don talk like person wey get brain abi?
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Bennycollins: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
CheapHomes1:

What's wrong with the houses?

Glad you called it an "ancient town". If it is an ancient town, what are those things that should make it look like an ancient town?
So these shanties should remain even in the next centuries because it is called ancient town?
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by CheapHomes1: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bennycollins:
So these shanties should remain even in the next centuries because it is called ancient town?

I was hoping you will let us know by answering these questions...What's wrong with the houses?

Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by Bennycollins: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
for your mind now you don talk like person wey get brain abi?
After all mad ppl think it the normal ones that are mad. Normal person dey answer Enemy of Peace? Ask those around you as you obviously lack the capacity to comprehend anything.
Re: Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan by heartbraker(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Not impressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Scene From Sambissa / Femi Fani Kayode Meets Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.