Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC (13907 Views)

Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by unclejb2(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Ogbuefi2020: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Peter Obi effect

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by OKOATA(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Many of them are voting Obi. Only urchins are entitled to APV.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Poshest4: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
So it's only obi people are collecting PVC for? Truly ona be mumu
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by JoeNL22(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Obi is cumin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by FuckDModz: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Tunechi5:
Collected mine...obi is coming grin

Ajibade Tolu Daniel. Ok

5 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by gabpaul: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Naira20:
PO na leader abeg.
If not for Obi wetin concern me with PVC or even voting thieves like Atiku or the Microphone licker?
He thought it was agbado grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by rickpat(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2023
i really hope whoever wins this election brings stability...if you can improve the economy,power, security etc please don't worsen it...cus I have never seen anything improve in this country....the better days of Nigeria has always been behind and not ahead ..

we remember how goodluck Jonathan was worse and most people wanted buhari cus of that discipline bullshit they think he would bring...today how is NIGERIA?..worse than hell,I guess..now Nigerians are clamouring for a new guy..maybe obi,tinubu or atiku ...I just hope whoever enters doesn't come to complain about the atrocities of buhari's government...and say shit like "oh we can't fix what APC destroyed in 8years in just 4years"..

I will start to believe in nigerian POLITICANS the day they boldly say that if they win they will plan with other political office holders like senators,house of reps etc to reduce their salary and allowances so the money can go into something else...we can't be in debit and stay run outrageous cost of governance...

I really pity NIGERIANS,cus trust me this POLITICANS mean no good for this country.. NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE NOT PATRIOTIC..

Nigerians brace up..the new government (whoever it is) will be worse!!..it's the bitter truth...when fuel subsidy goes away,Nigerians will see another level of hardship..fuel is a necessity in Nigeria NOT A LUXURY cus we have no electricity,good road and transportation system..

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THIS NATION,NIGERIANS SUPPORTING THESE POLITICANS FOR WHAT REASON..WELL,ITS YOUR CHOICE..AS LONG AS THEY KEEP USING POVERTY AS A TOOL TO MANIPULATE NIGERIANS AND NIGERIANS CONTINUE TO DANCE TO THEIR MUSIC,I WILL ONLY SAY THAT NIGERIANS DESERVE THE LEADERS THAT THEY GET!!
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by cardoctor(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2023
They're still searching for mine
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by hopexter(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Naira20:
PO na leader abeg.
If not for Obi wetin concern me with PVC or even voting thieves like Atiku or the Microphone licker?

A leader with no precedence? It’s only those looking for a fancy president with nothing to offer that will vote Obi. Even Obi and Datti Ahmed don give up on the election since the campaign funds have been squandered and obidients refusing to donate. sad
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Lionnation: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Those of hoping to vote tinubu, hope you all know he is never gonna listen to you or what you think same as Atiku, vote a president that cares about the masses listens to them and their yarnings and as well do what's good for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by ceejay80s(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
What of those that moved away from their house to another distant location, how will they vote?
This voting thing should be a card and thumb print thing so once u slot in card and thumb print, and try it else wher , u will be disqualified. I used to stay at surulere now I reside at egbeda, how do I vote?
A lot of lagosian moved from the former apartment to a distance place from last year to dis year, how would they vote?
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by mbahdi(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
That's d spirit apc must be killed n buried

3 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by sheller(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2023
please good people of nairaland
reach out to a depressed soul
1k had done a lot of thing for me

zenith thanks
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by IgOga(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2023
People have been queuing for hours and inec said it's encouraging...OK o
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Fibonacci88: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Awlokan. It is the turn of Nigerians. Not the turn of a diaper wearing, microphone licking drug peddler.

7 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by AK481(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Peter obi factor ..
We go shock them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by SmartPolician: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
alsudan:

Obi talks, Nigerians listen.

Nigerians talk, Obi listens.

That’s what 2023 is all about.

These are killer punchlines! shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by pacespot(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Obi O' clock

These people think it is about carrying paid crowd to deceive themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by JAYUK(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Imagine how IDP came is being eulogized like a heaven, how can one live in a location guarded by law enforcement agents and same military cannot guard their homes.���
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2023
The citizens are ready to change the country. Just hope the devil won't use INEC.

5 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by penearth(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2023
People Dan mad to collect this PVC. Hardship don finish them.
Obi is d reason for rush PVC collection

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Mrmed: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2023
I just pray people won't be intimated when the elections start because folks refuse to dance to their tunes, especially in Lagos state

3 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by famousroland(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Turn up for collection very encouraging, mode of distribution very discouraging…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Kingspin(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Talk to your officials. Na INEC rigg election pass

2 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Terror48: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Think9ja:
It still doesn't mean that Pandora will win a single state
Urchins are very useless and brainless lots.What is the correlation between the post and obi.Oh! I see , you are afraid because this has not happened before in Nigeria.I just want to ask you one question.Why are people now interested in voting?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Johnbullirabor7(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2023
If not for Peter Obi, I wouldn't have voted in this year's election

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by knowhowk: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Na Who i go come Vote for Now ? Abeg Make Una Advise me ...The herbs items we use to Prepare herbs self don cost too much ..

Customers self they Complain

Many Sick ,Dem can't Afford.

How Man go Survive

Na who i go vote for oooooooooooooo wey go do am better ooooo shocked
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Johnbullirabor7(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by akezn: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2023
The last time I voted was in 2011. I am going to vote again this year, and only one person can make me do that. Your guess is as good as mine.

Successfully transferred and collected my PVC for that man.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by MarketDispatch: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2023
In Baba Fela's voice suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer for world , na your fault be that! Me I say, na your fault be that!

People are now awake that they did not come to this world just to come and suffer in an Oil rich country called Nigeria when they can enjoy life like Qatar.

A new Nigeria is POssible. The Giant of Africa shall reclaim her Glory . Vote Wisely so that your Labour shall never be in vain.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Anambra Youths Rally For Free And Fair Election / Nobody Can Take Away Lagos From APC - Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.