Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC (13890 Views)

Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by ismhab(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Tunechi5:
Collected mine...obi is coming grin

Obi-idiot is gone forever.
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by akezn: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
It must be very torturing for you.

hopexter:

A leader with no precedence? It’s only those looking for a fancy president with nothing to offer that will vote Obi. Even Obi and Datti Ahmed don give up on the election since the campaign funds have been squandered and obidients refusing to donate. sad
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by ImDStar: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Anytime urchin hear or see people encouraging Nigerians to collect PVC, they're always sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by sukar886: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2023
I just got mine ... Obi is coming grin

10 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Think9ja:
It still doesn't mean that Pandora will win a single state

Relax!

People are collecting their PVCs so they can vote for Tinubu, the Microphone taster.

Are you happy now?

6 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by agulebee: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2023
My experience as a [the relevant field] and ability to [#1 skill] and [#2 skill] perfectly fit the advertised position's requirements. I would appreciate it if you would give serious consideration to my application for the position of security officer at [business's name]. Obi in action

1 Like

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
hopexter:

A leader with no precedence? It’s only those looking for a fancy president with nothing to offer that will vote Obi. Even Obi and Datti Ahmed don give up on the election since the campaign funds have been squandered and obidients refusing to donate. sad

Try to dey calm down.

People voting for Obi and Atiku are collecting their PVCs. People voting for Tinubu are equally collecting their APVs.

The matter no suppose bring quarrel finally. Everybody dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by pelmart: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Think9ja:

Oponu ��� Awon Olule drug Barron

1 Like

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Emir01: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Politicians are the one mobilising people to collect in my area. PVC trading is real
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Emir01: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2023
pelmart:

Oponu ��� Awon Olule drug Barron

BAT will win this election
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by tonididdy(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Tried to collect mine yesterday but unsuccessful.
Will go again

The young men gladly gave their chances to the elderly women and men yesterday to collect theirs first.
We told them we had nothing to give them but a stress less process to weaponise them.
They were so happy and we ended it by ensuring they knew who to vote as some of the women had no choice candidate yet.
It was an opportunity to grab support for PO

…I didn’t see a single tinibu urchin supporting him, well as it’s popularly confirmed you can’t seperate stupid from BAT supporters hence they were all silent.

If to say anyone make fem!, we for let them know where (Edo) dem dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Temptee101(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Peter Obi is all we want

Vote LP

4 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Lightorder: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Think9ja:
thundet fire that pit toilet you call mouth

1 Like

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Jsucre(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Faber:
wake up! wake up!! It's Obi o'clock. INEC should give APC +1.6million votes and PDP +1.8million votes on their result potal before elections...we still gonna beat them silly, thats how confident we are.
review
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by EmpressOVD: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging- All thanks to Peter Obi, Nigerian youths are ready to take back their country from their oppressors.

The Presidency is not a retirement home for old sick man.

SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH THIS COMMENT ‼️

2 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Whoknow: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Obidients are collecting PVC while Tinubu urchins are collecting APV.

2 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by emaduka: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Yes that is the truth
Brendaniel:
The question people should ask is what changed the people to get more involved?

1. APC's wickedness on Nigerians

2. Peter Obi's emergence on ballot

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by pheranme9(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Obi for 2023 i don collect my own too

3 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
ismhab:

Obi-idiot is gone forever.
Bala Blu.. is going down �

3 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by mokset123: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
ceejay80s:
What of those that moved away from their house to another distant location, how will they vote?
This voting thing should be a card and thumb print thing so once u slot in card and thumb print, and try it else wher , u will be disqualified. I used to stay at surulere now I reside at egbeda, how do I vote?
A lot of lagosian moved from the former apartment to a distance place from last year to dis year, how would they vote?
take the pain and hang around there a night to the presidential election since there would be restriction of movement on the day of election. This is the sacrifice we have to take to make this country get back on the right track again.

I will be doing same in my location too.

2 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by drlateef: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Faber:
wake up! wake up!! It's Obi o'clock. INEC should give APC +1.6million votes and PDP +1.8million votes on their result potal before elections...we still gonna beat them silly, thats how confident we are.

Beat them silly in IPOB enclave, if at all IPOB will allow you to vote.
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by aylipple: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigerians!!! Must we leave everything till the dying minutes? Why do we like leaving important things undone only to start make frantic efforts later when it becomes cumbersome or too hectic to do? When that happens, we now turnaround to blame the system & politicians.

I just returned from my ward collection center in the heart of Abuja & while the INEC officials are on ground, polite, professional & diligent in their duties with complement of an armed security personnel on alert, only very few people were trickling in to collect their PVCs (I saw so many PVCs waiting to be collected by their owners); this was the situation as at when I was there.

These officials will be at the various designated collection centers nationwide everyday (Saturdays & Sundays incl.) from 6th - 15th January 2023 let's take advantage of this opportunity to collect our PVCs & vote in the political parties of our choice.

1 Like

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by occfx: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by James91: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Let go there, God is on the throne. Not by evil propaganda party of evil APC will not the will of God and men

1 Like

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by opeldavid: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peter Obi is giving other parties a run for their money.
A party with no structure is now giving the parties with criminal structure sleepless night. grin grin
A new Nigeria is POssible.

3 Likes

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Sleekfingers: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Some people go hear am for Lagos. Even with their PVC.....Dem no go vote.....by their centre table heads , we shall know Dem.....
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Mccullum: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu electoral value will be confirmed in this coming election.

Jagaban, the senior politician that sabi way to victory and he's ready to serve Nigeria for a brighter and rewarding future.

1 Like

Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by sirchim(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
BettingScam:
The one I did since last year February, nothing till now
No worry we go vote for you. 9ja must work again!
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by Yomit71(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
alsudan:
Obi talks, Nigerians listens

Nigerians talk, Obi listens.

That’s what 2023 is all about.

Dey play grin
Re: Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC by excel001(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
It is one of the greatest achievement i made last year December. From the little interrogation i made at Garki INEC head quarter Abuja that day, virtually everybody on ground are OBIdient. We must take charge of our country from these old greedy leaders. Nigeria will be giant of Africa that it is meant to be. PO is coming.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Deleting Double Registrants From Voter Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.