Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lady Speaks On The Treatment On Islamic Women - Wafa Sultan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Speaks On The Treatment On Islamic Women - Wafa Sultan (170 Views)

Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Speaks On The Treatment On Islamic Women - Wafa Sultan by rayray2020(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2023
MOST MUSLIMS, IF not all of them, will condemn me to death when they read this book.
They may not even read it. The title alone may push them to condemn me. That’s
how things are with them.

They don’t read, or, if they do, they don’t take in what
they read. They are much more interested in disagreement than in rapprochement
and they are—first and foremost—supremely interested in inducing fear in others
with whom they disagree.

They may even threaten to condemn you just for reading
this book because, in their cruelty, they have learned something about how to control
others: Nothing tortures the human spirit more effectively than making someone a
prisoner of her own fears. I am, though, no longer afraid.
Why? Let me tell you a
fable that might explain how I confronted my fears of speaking out against the
radical mullahs of Islam.
There once was a strong and inquisitive young man who loved to travel. In his
thirst for knowledge, he moved from place to place and traveled from town to town,
drinking in wisdom and recording everything that happened to him.

Eventually, he came to a beautiful village slumbering at the foot of a mountain
surrounded on all sides by green hills where gentle winds blew intermittently,

delighting the mind and refreshing the heart. In this beautiful place, he was shocked
to see that the inhabitants of this village were sad. They moved sluggishly, dragging
their feet. To him they appeared no more than moving phantoms, without body or
soul. The sight of these phantoms terrified him. He became determined to discover
what made them so and set off to see a fabled wise man who lived alone, in a hut, cut
off from the village and its inhabitants.

When he met the wise man, he asked what secret lay behind this great paradox.
He asked why these people lived in a state of subjugation and dejection in a village
where everything would seem to suggest that the people would be blessed with

happiness and well-being. The sage came out of his hut and pointed toward the top
of the mountain. “Look at that peak. An enormous ogre sits up there.
From where he
sits, he raves and shrieks, filling people’s hearts with fear by threatening to gobble
them up if they leave their homes or do any kind of work at all. The people,

terrorized by his shrieks, can live only by stealth. Only their survival instinct keeps
them going. They steal out like mice in secret to gather enough to keep body and
soul together.
They live day by day, waiting impatiently for the moment of their
death. Their fear of this ogre has sapped their intellect and depleted their physical
powers, reducing them to despair and hopelessness.”

DOWNLOAD BOOK BY WAFA SULTAN - https://odupatrick.com.ng/a-god-who-hates-download-pdf-book/

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, January 26,2023 / Be Wise / The Qur'an Would Have Been More Convincing If It Included This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.