Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Carrying And Submitting To The Crucified Jesus Christ Every Fresh Second - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Carrying And Submitting To The Crucified Jesus Christ Every Fresh Second (156 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carrying And Submitting To The Crucified Jesus Christ Every Fresh Second by ochibuogwu5: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(07-01-2023) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (07-01-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

May Jesus the baptizer; baptize us afresh with His Holy Spirit and Fire today (07-01-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: *He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:*

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (07-01-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being reading this towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (07-01-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (07-01-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Carrying And Submitting To The Crucified Jesus Christ Every Fresh Second by ochibuogwu5: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Destiny / Unlock Your God-given Talent: Motivational Advice From T.D. Jakes, Joel Osteen / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.