Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means (1453 Views)

2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha emilokan urchins just dey decieve themselves.
God don already deliver Nigeria from the hands of APC disaster, emilokan urchins can wail and cry till eternity,APC MUST GO is the mandate on the streets of Nija grin
Hahahahaha

God doesn't run errand for human stop living in fools paradise grin grin

OBI that can't filled up a hall grin
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha emilokan urchins just dey decieve themselves.
God don already deliver Nigeria from the hands of APC disaster, emilokan urchins can wail and cry till eternity,APC MUST GO is the mandate on the streets of Nija grin
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Let me say it again that no amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

God doesn't run errand for human stop living in fools paradise grin grin

OBI that can't filled up a hall grin

You are very wrong,God don already open our eyes from all quarters of the Country to see se this APC calamity na national disaster cheesy emilokan urchins can go about doing their senseless tribal hate, they are on their own grin
APC MUST GO.
Abeg just flow with pidgin grin grin
Which one be Obi can't filled up a hall,se na Taiwanese pidgin be dat one grin

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are very wrong,God don already open our eyes from all quarters of the Country to see se this APC calamity na national disaster cheesy emilokan urchins can go about doing their senseless tribal hate, they are on their own grin
APC MUST GO.
Abeg just flow with pidgin grin grin
Which one be Obi can't filled up a hall,se na Taiwanese pidgin be dat one grin
Hahahahaha

Obi with his empty field naming ceremony campaign grin grin

OBI will not win Anambra
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Let me say it again that no amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Emilokan Urchins do not know what is about to hit them hard grin we have gotten to a point where APC has already become an abomination, if you talk se you dey support APC, people go just dey look you like se you no get sense grin
APC is already in the process of going, going gooooonneee grin
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi with his empty field naming ceremony campaign grin grin

OBI will not win Anambra

Hehehe hehehe Obi will not win Anambra, Tinubu will win Anambra grin grin grin grin
Same tinubu that could not even deliver 30% to his Acn presidential candidate in his very own Lagos, tinubu was totally useless to His ACN grin comot bubu he is nothing.
We will teach emilokan urchins that aside a Yoruba man, nobody else really send una fake sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict.
Ore be him last Bustop,him no fit cross enter Edo,Edo no be your mate oo grin
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Emilokan Urchins do not know what is about to hit them hard grin we have gotten to a point where APC has already become an abomination, if you talk se you dey support APC, people go just dey look you like se you no get sense grin
APC is already in the process of going, going gooooonneee grin
That is your business. We are happy here. We are laughing here. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us aswear. Tinubu is the next president. No contention. You are free to insult people as you like
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hehehe hehehe Obi will not win Anambra, Tinubu will win Anambra grin grin grin grin
Same tinubu that could not even deliver 30% to his Acn presidential candidate in his very own Lagos, tinubu was totally useless to His ACN grin comot bubu he is nothing.
We will teach emilokan urchins that aside a Yoruba man, nobody else really send una fake sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict.
Ore be him last Bustop,him no fit cross enter Edo,Edo no be your mate oo grin
Hahahahaha

Naanu just dey disgrace himself up and down for public places with his empty field naming ceremony campaign grin grin

OBI will not come a distant third in the coming election. All him PCC campaign team go leave am run

Even Datti don abandoned am
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Igboslayer:
You will not live to see the coming election...you will die a violent death before this election. Oloriburuku omo ale

Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin ehhnn ehhnn na now you just dey voltage small small,you dey do well now,I just dey give you cruise since you dey dull me, increase the Vawulence small again.
All your family don die already,see that your mama wey dey roam about the streets mad wey you dey look so,she don die already ;Dshe be watin Hausa man dey call
Gawa mai tafiya grin grin

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Naanu just dey disgrace himself up and down for public places with his empty field naming ceremony campaign grin grin

OBI will not come a distant third in the coming election. All him PCC campaign team go leave am run

Even Datti don abandoned am

Hahaha emilokan urchins no dey in touch with reality,APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY,no room for sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict for Aso Rock, emilokan urchins get coconut head them no dey hear word grin.
If Obi no Win then Atiku don win be that, everywhere still good,the main mandate on the streets of Nija is to end this APC disaster grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
That is your business. We are happy here. We are laughing here. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us aswear. Tinubu is the next president. No contention. You are free to insult people as you like

Hehehe,it is Impossible for emilokan Urchins to have any business with happiness oo grin
Na una dey in pain,and we no go let una use una mumu put this Country into another round of disaster.
APC MUST GO.
No peace for evil emilokan urchins grin

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha emilokan urchins no dey in touch with reality,APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY,no room for sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict for Aso Rock, emilokan urchins get coconut head them no dey hear word grin.
If Obi no Win then Atiku don win be that, everywhere still good,the main mandate on the streets of Nija is to end this APC disaster grin
APC MUST GO.
Hahahahaha

Tinubu will lord over you and your kindred
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Tinubu will lord over you and your kindred

Hehehe continue to decieve yaself.
Comot from Yorubaland go another region you go see se reality different from una criminal emilokan wishes grin
From North,to SE to SS to MB APC disaster don already become abomination grin
Pray Obi wins else na upgraded killer heardmen atikulated wahala you and your Kindred dey take play be that oo grin grin
When we tell emilokan urchins to vote wisely them think se na joke grin ;
APC MUST GO.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by sapele914(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Odetokun3:
Who are the people
I wonder.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by sapele914(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Comot from Yorubaland go another region you go see se reality different from una criminal emilokan wishes grin
Pray Obi wins else na upgraded killer heardmen atikulated wahala you and your Kindred dey take play be that oo grin grin
APC MUST GO.
You this proudlyomonna Ipobian, runaway Nnamdi Kanu disciple, enjoy yourself today, in 2 months time you will return to your chanting BIAFRA MUST GO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

APC MUST GO.
where is Psquare the upcoming artiste?

Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
where is Psquare the upcoming artiste?

Hahahahaha

Hehehe hehehe ask Google na grin
The main thing one ground now is APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
The Youths wey APC keep for house on strike for months don get full time job which is to kick out this bastard APC with their suffering and hardship pro max grin
Emilokan urchins no dey in line with reality at all cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The main thing one ground now is APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
The Youths wey APC keep for house on strike for months don get full time job which is to kick out this bastard APC with their suffering and hardship pro max grin
Hahahahaha

10 attendees for town hall meeting grin grin

Embarrassing
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahahaha

Biko where is Psquare the upcoming artiste?
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Biko where is Psquare the upcoming artiste?

APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Nothing fit stop am grin
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Nothing fit stop am grin
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field calamity grin grin

Naanu dey share bread and 1k mobilization fee for campaign grin

Stingy warehouse economist angry grin
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hehehe,it is Impossible for emilokan Urchins to have any business with happiness oo grin
Na una dey in pain,and we no go let una use una mumu put this Country into another round of disaster.
APC MUST GO.
No peace for evil emilokan urchins grin
Take it or leave it Tinubu is the winner.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Take it or leave it Tinubu is the winner.

Bastard APC disaster is already on the process of going going gooooonneee grin
It is going to be anything but APC.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Bastard APC disaster is already on the process of going going gooooonneee grin
It is going to be anything but APC.
APC MUST GO.
Can you see how you are exposing yourself? The use of foul and dirty language show your background. Learn to be polite. It doest pay to be rude and impolite.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Can you see how you are exposing yourself? The use of foul and dirty language show your background. Learn to be polite. It doest pay to be rude and impolite.

I beg your pardon,show what politeness with a bastard party that made life 7* more difficult for the Country than they met it undecided
So you want Us to keep cool and allow senseless tribally bigoted hatefilled emilokan urchins plunder this Country into another round of Apc calamity?
God no gree for you.
APC MUST GO.
I no insult you bcus you never insult me,but if you insult me,then I go fire down with you be that.
Vawulence begats Vawulence grin
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I beg your pardon,show what politeness with a bastard party that made life 7* more difficult for the Country than they met it undecided
So you want Us to keep cool and allow senseless tribally bigoted hatefilled emilokan urchins plunder this Country into another round of Apc calamity?
God no gree for you.
APC MUST GO.
I no insult you bcus you never insult me,but if you insult me,then I go fire down with you be that.
Vawulence begats Vawulence grin
You deserved to be pitied.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
You deserved to be pitied.

Nah! your state is actually a pitiable one.
How can anyone support APC at this time,that's the highest level of Zombie ooo Zombism if you ask me.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Nah! your state is actually a pitiable one.
How can anyone support APC at this time,that's the highest level of Zombie ooo Zombism if you ask me.
We are praying for you.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
We are praying for you.

We are praying for you,but if you don't heed to advise and be Obidient,sorry for you.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by DukeofUmueri247: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
That is your business. Let him talk for himself. You have become restless and nervous we still have about 58 days. I can see you are jittery.
I was just trying to let you know you were ridiculing yourself.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

We are praying for you,but if you don't heed to advise and be Obidient,sorry for you.
You will soon wake from your slumber. Reality will soon dawn on you. I pray it will be too late for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs / Peter Obi 3 Days In UK Prison / Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.