Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland (1404 Views)

Why I Don't Attack Peter Obi, Igbos, Yorubas, Tinubu / Peter Obi: Igbos Elders Are Ignorants - Simon Ekpa / Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Pauldollars(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why is almost every post on Nairaland becoming tribally ethnicised against Igbos and Peter Obi?
I don't think any Nigerian that is Igbo will want to be part of this forum with the level of disdain shown towards them here.
I salute any Igbo man that is part of Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Its not just Igbos, I personally cannot stand the hate and bile from Yoruba folks on here and I'm sure alot of other ethnic groups feel the same. In the beginning it was funny, now it's just nauseating to look at and seun doesn't seem to care.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Omoawoke: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
Why is almost every post on Nairaland becoming tribally ethnicised against Igbos and Peter Obi?
I don't think any Nigerian that is Igbo will want to be part of this forum with the level of disdain shown towards them here.

Life’s is a reflection.

You give hate and receive hate.

Have you seen igbos creating numerous threads attacking other tribes. This need to stop.

From creating threads that other tribes are lazy, other tribes are not successful, other tribes are poor etc.
People will get what they give

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by FSBoperator: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pauldollars:

They started it .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Philgafauto: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Its not just Igbos, I personally cannot stand the hate and bile from Yoruba folks on here and I'm sure alot of other ethnic groups feel the same. In the beginning it was funny, now it's just nauseating to look at and seun doesn't seem to care.

Smile, you cannot defeat Yorubas in anything in Nigeria. We are an all rounder tribe.

With regard to your assertion that yorubas hate anybody, much less the igbos, i would say they are just responding in kind to the bile directed their way by Igbos, especially.

I am yoruba myself and i got worried with the raw display of tribalism from supposed educated and fellow yoruba friends and colleagues. But there is nothing i can do about it. We have bad eggs in every tribe.

My appeal to you is not to take anything you encounter on a faceless/anonymous internet forum as a depiction or representation of a tribe of almost 50 million. What if APC is paying bots to act like Yorubas online?

Abeg, let us face our individual issues in real life jaree. Nairaland is just a place to come offload our frustrations and be the worst of ourselves.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Omoawoke: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

They started it .

They haven’t seen anything yet

Their region is the dirtiest in the entire country yet they won’t fix their land but insulting others

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Max24: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Morals of the story for me:
1. Never start what you can't finish.
2. He who laughs last laughs best.
3. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by BiafraInc: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
You are dumb and should stop asking daft question. When you want to rumble in dirty, grab it, take it and run politics, what did you expect. All you obidioots and your criminal chief called Peter Obi are the reason Igbo are being killed and their businesses burnt and destroyed in the South Was.te.. You fools are seeing the momentum being gathered by Biafra agitation, but playing servant role is your option. Umu ewu!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by FSBoperator: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Sharap.

Stop looking for who to do tag teaming with you.

You caused this shit on your own with your foolish arrogance during the elections and 7 straight years of hate directed by IPOB on every nationality in Nigeria which you all applauded.

You get luck say no be me be President because Kanu would have been touring Nigeria in a cage for the masses entertainment.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by helinues: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Can't they take 1/8 of what they have been dishing to others?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by yarimo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
they started it thinking they can bully everyone , forgetting first to call the police doesn't mean you must win the case.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Curse777: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
cool

They started it, they thought Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality can work online , bullying everyone

You go dey your lane, one Nwa boy boy apprenticeship go just jump enter your comment saying trash that his father can't even say to you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by PaellaPaella: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2023
Pauldollars:

Ewedu muncher stop deceiving yourself, stop displaying your mumu here, we know you are from South West

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by PaellaPaella: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:
cool

They started it, they thought Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality can work online , bullying everyone

You go dey your lane, one Nwa boy apprenticeship go just jump enter your comment saying trash that his father can't even say to you

Your fellow Ewedu muncher claimed you are winning and you people with low self esteem started celebrating like you have won a world cup
show us proof you are winning this tribal war? grin grin Oponu tribe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Curse777: 12:26am On Jul 22, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Your fellow Ewedu muncher claimed you are winning and you people with low self esteem started celebrating like you have won a world cup

Another Nwa boy boy I talked about... Kids that can't even pack your shit coming online to cap nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by aswani(m): 12:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Pauldollars:

This is nothing to do with Igbó's, who I will continue to say are an incredibly resilent and hardworking people, this is people fighting back against the menace of Obidients on this platform.

At some point you couldn't type any honest non-abusive thoughts about Obi here without Obidients attacking your person en masse. Thank God the mods have cleaned things up even though after Obi loses at the Tribunal, we expect even more katakata bursting.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by PaellaPaella: 12:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Drug cartel criminal called Amoda Ogunlere aka Tinubu will be disgraced from Aso rock soon, you guys are not winning anything, if you are winning kindly show us proof otherwise shut it forever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by bhella10: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2023
You reap what you sow Baba. If you sow pepper 🌶️🌶️ you will reap pepper 🌶️🌶️ but sow Apple 🍎🍎 and see

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Okwyjesus(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2023
Philgafauto:

Smile, you cannot defeat Yorubas in anything in Nigeria. We are an all rounder tribe.

With regard to your assertion that yorubas hate anybody, much less the igbos, i would say they are just responding in kind to the bile directed their way by Igbos, especially.

I am yoruba myself and i got worried with the raw display of tribalism from supposed educated and fellow yoruba friends and colleagues. But there is nothing i can do about it. We have bad eggs in every tribe.

My appeal to you is not to take anything you encounter on a faceless/anonymous internet forum as a depiction or representation of a tribe of almost 50 million. What if APC is paying bots to act like Yorubas online?

Abeg, let us face our individual issues in real life jaree. Nairaland is just a place to come offload our frustrations and be the worst of ourselves.

Read your first sentence again. That's where the problem begins
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by PaellaPaella: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2023
bhella10:
You reap what you sow Baba. If you sow pepper 🌶️🌶️ you will reap pepper 🌶️🌶️ but sow Apple 🍎🍎 and see

Any proof of winning? I know inferiority complex coupled with Ewedu has damaged your already empty brain completely, not only pepper what of ata lodo and tatashe? skull miners from South West grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by bhella10: 12:56am On Jul 22, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Any proof of winning? I know inferiority complex coupled with Ewedu has damaged your already empty brain completely, not only pepper what of ata lodo and tatashe? skull miners from South West grin grin
Zombie the flesh eating cannibals from AfghanEastan. ONKR!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by PaellaPaella: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2023
bhella10:
Zombie the flesh eating cannibals from AfghanEastan. ONKR!

Skull miner and Ewedu muncher, do you have some eyes available? i want to buy and i will pay well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by bhella10: 1:11am On Jul 22, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Skull miner and Ewedu muncher, do you have some eyes available? i want to buy and i will pay well
Do you eat eyes too? Carnivorous animal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by raskymonojendor: 1:28am On Jul 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
Lol. You guys would start opening tribal thread upandan, and when others give it to you double, you all start running to the mods.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by PaellaPaella: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2023
bhella10:
Do you eat eyes too? Carnivorous animal

Yes, I need it a lot, how many do you have with you now? are you going for skull mining hunting today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by PaellaPaella: 1:34am On Jul 22, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lol. You guys would start opening tribal thread upandan, and when others give it to you double, you all start running to the mods.

Everybody on Nairaland is Igbo to you people, who do this to you guys? can you show us proof you are winning this tribal war?
Rakalmonojoker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Omoawoke: 1:42am On Jul 22, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The flogging never even start. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by LajaLaba: 2:04am On Jul 22, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Everybody on Nairaland is Igbo to you people, who do this to you guys? can you show us proof you are winning this tribal war?
Rakalmonojoker
What's this Adaobi rat yapping about for Christ sake!go rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by RecentHistory: 4:06am On Jul 22, 2023
The thing is that Igbos insulted Buhari, insulted Muslims, insulted Hausas and Fulanis, insulted the entire North for 8 years.
The North is not known for responding to insults online. They reply at the polls.

But Igbos did the same thing to Yorubas and are shocked at the response. Yorubas who they usually think are calm are now giving it to them woyowoto.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Obaaderemi2: 4:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
And what do you have to say to your ibo brothers and sisters who always start it first? They start silly threads to compare themselves with yorubas and make fun of yorubas but in the end they always get beaten. Then they start crying like you are doing here.

There is absolutely no way you can successfully pull the yorubas down if you continue running to Yorubaland before you can see what modernity looks like and make real money.

Before I used to pity the ibos and beg the yorubas to tone down. No more! We will give you what you ask for both online and offline until you call your people to order. Good morning.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Obaaderemi2: 4:25am On Jul 22, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Your brother opening this thread to cry and show self pity is one of the evidence. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:13am On Jul 22, 2023
PaellaPaella:

imagine o grin grin grin

Yorubas we roast on a daily basis grin grin grin

NWAFOR'S NEVA GIVES UP

The op is a green soup addict with huge addidas logo on his black face that looks like real madrid's away kit grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Sick And May Die In DSS Soon If...- Simon Ekpa / BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 / CSU & Their Attempt To Cover Up Fraud For Bola Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.