Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Is Tinubu Dancing The Dance Of Victory? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Dancing The Dance Of Victory? (154 Views)

See What A Northern Muslim Said About Tinubu Dancing In UK (pics ) / Video Of Soldiers Singing And Dancing The Mock Emilokon Song / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Tinubu Dancing The Dance Of Victory? by Durabest: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Is Tinubu winning already?, the ways he dance this days I hope that dance is not for dancing sake.well am back after few weeks holiday I wish Nigerians successful elections may God help us to elect good president that will not betray the masses for his selfish reasons. The debt the next president will inherit I pray we survive what is ahead.
Let me tell you the simple truth non of the presidential candidate can change these country to the benefit of the masses unless the right things are done.We are just gonna vote but to me we are going to vote one of the worst among others. If the military can help us regain our country integrity then that's when we are going to take our country back. In essence I don't have have confidence in any of these presidential candidates.
Re: Is Tinubu Dancing The Dance Of Victory? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
No the Dance of a frustrated loser.

He wants to dance like Adeleke but he's dancing to his failure.

A drug cocaine seller will never be Nigeria's President.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Evil People Getting Rich And Good People Dying Por / Pat Utomi: Nigerians Dealing With Bandit Elite In Politics Of 2023 / How Enugu People Will Vote - Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.