Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Speak Unto The Isreal. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Speak Unto The Isreal. (568 Views)

Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal / War Just Started In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
oh isreal I see a great time of trouble ahead of thee.for in short while you will be at war. the enemy has device means to wage war against thee, your weapons of defense shall fail thee. there shall be a mourning in your land . for the time of anti Christ is in the corner.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by BentizilL: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Another deluded post... grin

2 Likes

Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
doubting thomas. repent for these words are true.

1 Like

Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
woe unto Israel for your shall be abandoned by your allies. and your neighbors shall come to the with great army .your defense shall fail thee. for in those days you will cry , where is my God. for Lord God will not hear thee . this is judgement for isreal. for you shall see the sign in June , the time distress in the land and July there shall be war. Amen
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
oh isreal I see a great time of trouble ahead of thee.for in short while you will be at war. the enemy has device means to wage war against thee, your weapons of defense shall fail thee. there shall be a mourning in your land . for the time of anti Christ is in the corner.
you don come with another prediction ba

The dirty bomb wey you talk shey Russia go drop for Ukraine last year, shey Russia don drop am?

2 Likes

Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vl3ly:
you don come with another prediction ba

The dirty bomb wey you talk shey Russia go drop for Ukraine last year, shey Russia don drop am?

wait awhile this is world war 3. even nuclear bomb shall be released into Ukraine . wait you will see it . you don't know what is happening in Ukraine .
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
wait awhile this is world war 3. even nuclear bomb shall be released into Ukraine . wait you will see it . you don't know what is happening in Ukraine .
you don start this year with another shit
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vl3ly:
you don start this year with another shit
my words last year still stands Putin will die and military general will ascend.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
my words last year still stands Putin will die and military general will ascend.
which one still stand out of it?
Shey world cup wey you talk shey France go collect or Russia dirty bomb

You also talk shey election no go hold for naija this year,and Nigeria go split

I dey leggo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vl3ly:

I dey leggo
where did I said election won't hold, I said the election will be shifted to another date. you also remember I said before France vs Argentina in final . and mbappe will be crucial. the vision change I admit . you have to recognize that one and give God glory. watch out for end of Putin and Kim of north Korea. I also said winter could be harsh as never seen for age and it happens.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Russia is using all manner of weapons both the banned weapons these are dirty weapons.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Russia is using all manner of weapons both the banned weapons these are dirty weapons.
your evidence?
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
where did I said election won't hold, I said the election will be shifted to another date. you also remember I said before France vs Argentina in final . and mbappe will be crucial. the vision change I admit . you have to recognize that one and give God glory. watch out for end of Putin and Kim of north Korea. I also said winter could be harsh as never seen for age and it happens.
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
I don laf taya
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vl3ly:
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin I don laf taya
because you don't know God
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
December was ist time Russia used a banned chemical weapon as I said in the post. give your life to Christ I'm not here for unnecessary argument.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
December was ist time Russia used a banned chemical weapon as I said in the post. give your life to Christ I'm not here for unnecessary argument.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
tear gas na dirty bomb wey you mention

Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
This for you to know the difference between tear gas and dirty bomb

Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vl3ly:
tear gas na dirty bomb wey you mention
it's a dirty banned chemical weapon by United nations.it was used in that December I said Russia will use dirty bomb in Ukraine. no more words for you again. if you like doubt my message.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
any weapons don't use for conventional war is dirty
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
any weapons don't use for conventional war is dirty
inside your dictionary abi?
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vl3ly:
inside your dictionary abi?
why is it a banned bomb. thank you by the way for prophetic confirmation.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Vl3ly: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
why is it a banned bomb. thank you by the way for prophetic confirmation.
I no know shey you can be twisting or lieing as you dey talk like the most holy person on this forum
All the fellow nairalander will not take you serious anymore

You dey twist tear gas for dirty bomb

Moreover why did you delete your post (topic) which stated "France go win world cup
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Isreal the time of war with Iran is at hand , war is about to break between Israel and Iran. Get ready and prepare..... #Prophecy
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by AnyanwuSilas: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
okeysoninv:
Isreal the time of war with Iran is at hand , war is about to break between Israel and Iran. Get ready and prepare..... #Prophecy

False prophet
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

False prophet
Even Christ was called a false prophet. So, you can say whatever you like .
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by AnyanwuSilas: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
okeysoninv:
Even Christ was called a false prophet. So, you can say whatever you like .

Christ never supported same sex marriage like you do, how can somebody who claimed to be follower of Christ be supporting evil Western imperialism against himself and his people?

Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Christ never supported same sex marriage like you do, how can somebody who claimed to be follower of Christ be supporting evil Western imperialism against himself and his people?
I know your reading it from Putin holy books, Koran, bible , Torah, atheist. Ask holy spirit to help you ur lost already.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
PRAY for the land of Israel
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by Watcharena: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Vl3ly:

I dey leggo
abeg ask the idiot why didn't he see attack on Israel coming.
Re: Speak Unto The Isreal. by okeysoninv: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Watcharena:
abeg ask the idiot why didn't he see attack on Israel coming.
as you have lost your senses. That you can't comprehend.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya’s First Lady Calls For Prayer As Supreme Court Okays LGBTQ / Russia President, Vladimir Putin To Meet African Leaders To Discuss The Russia-u / Algeria, Burkina Faso, And Mali Close Their Airspace To Protect Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.