Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region (1933 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Joevics(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is in response to Tinubu's assertion that Southeasterners are overcrowding Lagos.

I hope this ends the constant talk of Igbos moving to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by ednut1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fake stats. They stood at berger to count Or they inspected lorries and trucks which carries goods and northerners Or they were able to ascertain visitors and permanent relocation. The stats does not exist rest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by isan(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
stoopid stats how can you migrate from southwest to southwest grin Igbos trying so hard to remove Lagos from southwest

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by ukenke: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
I wonder the caliber of people we have on NL.

PO needs to invest in Education within 2 years of his Presidency.

isan:
stoopid stats how can you migrate from southwest to southwest grin Igbos trying so hard to remove Lagos from southwest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by donphilopus: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
ukenke:
I wonder the caliber of people we have on NL.

PO needs to invest in Education within 2 years of his Presidency.

Presidency of IPOB right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by nepapole(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Funny statistics... grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by BossGerald: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
APCHaram:
Fake stats because OSU migration suppose reach at least 25%.

Oluwole, even you too are living in lagos, what is pursuing you from your homestate??...poor ogbomoso boy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Aphrygian(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
How can you move from southwest to southwest,ayam not understanding again ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by BossGerald: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
APCHaram:

Osu , even though I have a family home in Lagos dating back to my Great grand father who worked and lived most of his life in Lagos , I am back home in my state in the Niger Delta.

Not everybody be land thief like una

Go your village state and stop dragging state with Yoruba people.

Are you the only migrants in Lagos from among the entire Nigeria that you still insist on dragging Lagos with Yoruba people ?

Dem swear for una ?

OK, you're now from niger delta?? Wonderful grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by ElSudani: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dumb laughable statistics. Looks like one of Obi's phantom numbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by asanausana91: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aphrygian:
you are the mumu, is Lagos not in the southwest? So how will you remove Lagos from a demographic study when the title of the Study says "region", abi Lagos don become "region"
anyways, if your god can lick microphone I don't see any stupid act from you that will surprise me again. A presidential candidate licking microphone? What a dead brain!
In the next 2 months those crumbs you are getting from that senile dementia man, will stop coming.
Infact iam that Nigerians that are crying today, buying ordinary rice at 50k per bag will come out to vote a satanic Muslim Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Apophenia24k: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
isan:

Chai. Did you guys get any form of education at all?
I the shame for una behalf

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by asanausana91: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
isan:
nah you be real mumu
have you finish licking the microphone?

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by gidgiddy: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigeria is truly a funny place. It is the only country where some people question the right of citizens to migrate to any part of their own country

If you must question the right of a person, or people, to migrate or settle in any part of their own country, give them a seperate country!

It is only when you give people their own seperate country that you can question their right to migrate

"One Nigeria" is the biggest fraud to come out of West Africa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Aphrygian(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
anyways, if your god can lick microphone I don't see any stupid act from you that will surprise me again. A presidential candidate licking microphone? What a dead brain!
In the next 2 months those crumbs you are getting from that senile dementia man, will stop coming.
Infact iam that Nigerians that are crying today, buying ordinary rice at 50k per bag will come out to vote a satanic Muslim Muslim ticket.
we are talking demographics,you started shifting goalpost.....I don't even understand you again. If voting obi will make Nigeria better,why then did he leave the people in Anambra worse than he met them ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Aphrygian(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
we are talking demographics,you started shifting goalpost.....I don't even understand you again. If voting obi will make Nigeria better,why then did he leave the people in Anambra worse than he met them ?https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share,I guess you are the real enemy of Nigeria,if you are foisting someone that has the abilities of making Nigerians poorer than her met them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by plaindealer: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aphrygian:
How can you move from southwest to southwest,ayam not understanding again ooo

I thought Obi Pandora invested in education, the stingy clown obviously did not.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Aphrygian(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Apophenia24k:

oga educated,show us using a statistical model(RCBD, CRD,SEPRATIONS OF MEANS) how best you can classify migration into Lagos by 'regions' and taking southwest as a factor?. I guess you guys thinks it is everyone you can use English to disturb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by isan(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
ogbomosho still in southwest he's still at home , go back to south east your tiny muddy hole
BossGerald:

Oluwole, even you too are living in lagos, what is pursuing you from your homestate??...poor ogbomoso boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by isan(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
you are wasting your precious time on osu
Aphrygian:
oga educated,show us using a statistical model(RCBD, CRD,SEPRATIONS OF MEANS) how best you can classify migration into Lagos by 'regions' and taking southwest as a factor?. I guess you guys thinks it is everyone you can use English to disturb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by JoeNL22(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Joevics:
This is in response to Tinubu's assertion that Southeasterners are overcrowding Lagos.

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Aphrygian(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
plaindealer:

I thought Obi Pandora invested in education, the stingy clown obviously did not.

grin grin

as in o su mi oooo,any study that discusses migration into 'lagos' as a factor and 'region' as another factor and is now saying 'other southwest states' as introduced type 1 and type two error of statistics during planning. Southwest is a region,you can't take away Lagos from it in any study

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by isan(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
the question is did you get any education?
Apophenia24k:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by isan(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
osu people and fake statistics grin , when did Lagos became a region on her own cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by BossGerald: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
isan:
ogbomosho still in southwest he's still at home , go back to south east your tiny muddy hole

Yen yen yen...go back to your slummy iragbiji, lagos is not your home, stop claiming lagos, leave it for the real lagosians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by sreamsense: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Joevics:

How can yorubas be migrating to their own land? Any state/town/village in South west belongs to all of them because they all come from the same "Ife" directly or indirectly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Received Bola Tinubu In Enugu Airport- Photo / Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures) / Adekunle Massacred Ibibio Elders And Children.Asari Dokubo Intreview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.