Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife (29545 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Yet, Some Fools Say Satan Controls The Earth! / 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Workch:
I think it's the contrary, it's why more than 90% professors in science in developed countries are either atheists or Agnostics. The science circle have the highest number of irreligious people in the world.
This is what study shows...

The more study science, the more likely you reject God. This is because there is no testable evidence for a God. The God hypothesis does not have a place in science because it's infallible and a fallacy of appealing to ignorance by default.
DNA is not evidence for God, DNA is evidence that loving things can store genetic information. There's no God there
Where did you get your statistics from? If I ask you now for a verifiable data you will start beating about the bush. Astrophysicists and neurosurgeons will tell you otherwise. I have interacted with many of them. So how did the living things come to be? For something to be living there has to be a living cell, how did that cell come into existence? And for a DNA to multiply there has to a genetic information. Who engineered the information? Does it not sound absolutely ridiculous to even think that a sentient being with intelligence was engineered from the very DNA in its living cell by a non sentient being? IT TAKES GREATER FAITH TO BELIEVE IN THE NỌN EXISTENCE OF GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Father4all: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hypocrisy. He is calling Jesus yet always carry idol everywhere he goes

2 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Ameduedwin: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Dear Ooni our Jehova is a jealous God, you cant serve him and serve your ancestors spirits
how is he serving his accestor? To be a king is now serving ancestor? Do you know that God, Jesus, Muhammad and any other God you can think of is an ancestor? They once alive in these world before They died, anyone That once alive and letter died is an accestor if they died. You better wake up from your delusion, brainwash fool .
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by GlobTrotter: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by isaaczik: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
There is no God

Humans are not intelligent the way they pretend to be If not the issue of wether there is God would have been concluded by now

There is no God

You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Hendrixky: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
isaaczik:

You are a fool

I won't blame you..

Humans are not really intelligent they way they pretend to be..

The truth is alot of humans are now realising that this whole God is a scam

But just that they are too scared to say it loud
Because we were all brought up from childhood with the thought that there is God

So saying it out loud that there is no God looks like an abomination
Anyway don't worry the generations to come are smart and they will be bold enough to say it straight to their fathers face that here is not God

2 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by heysquare(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Only-fools-say-theres-no-God-Jesus-turned-my-shame-to-celebration-Ooni-of-Ife
Christians can't even differentiate between God and Jesus. The way they are glorifying Jesus one day there won't be word GOD in the Bible as it will be replaced with Jesus

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by casppyjay: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
OldNairalander:
Igbo wasn't mentioned in this thread. Why are you guys still having cave men tribal mentality.
Are you aware that if you die today, you'll seize being a Yoruba man forever ? You'll just be another corpse. Repent from this tribal hates. It draws one back from progressing in life.

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by saxywale2: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hmmm. But the plenty sacrifices you conduct daily at the shrine. All the Congo you are shining. There is God indeed, but your actions are not Christ like.

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Ameduedwin: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Father4all:
Hypocrisy. He is calling Jesus yet always carry idol everywhere he goes
not idol is call culture, you people idolize everything in this country claiming to be righteous while beneath in your heart is very Black, hypocrite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by toprealman: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
KingKO22:
Thats why we made him our King bcs he is connected to Almighty God

Unlike some Kings from Nyamirin republic that prostrate before Emirs
Nothing like being.humble.
Still on God, He opposes the proud and give grace the humble.
That Eze is not stupid afterall, he knows will you and you generation will not just get.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by saxywale2: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
ictplotter:
Confused political Ooni. If truly you believe Jesus is lord pls kindly destroy all the gods and idols in your palace and build a church in your palace for worship.
That will be automatic dethronemement. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
adioolayi:

It is not about cultural or tradional beliefs now...it's about Christianity.

If he is a Christian and has truly accepted Jesus as his personal Lord and Saviour..

Polygamy is a no no.

Please go and sit down. Polygamy is not a sin.
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by casppyjay: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ameduedwin:
how is he serving his accestor? To be a king is now serving ancestor? Do you know that God, Jesus, Muhammad and any other God you can think of is an ancestor? They once alive in these world before They died, anyone That once alive and letter died is an accestor if they died. You better wake up from your delusion, brainwash fool .
God na ancestor? Ok ! I’m leaving the chat room but not before I crown u as as d clown of the century..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Shikini: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hallelujah!
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by saxywale2: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
adioolayi:

It is not about cultural or tradional beliefs now...it's about Christianity.

If he is a Christian and has truly accepted Jesus as his personal Lord and Saviour..

Polygamy is a no no.
I remember my pastor family friend of RCCG. The man had two wives before a became a RCCG pastor. The moment the church governing council knew about the polygamy, they forced him to leave one of the wives.
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by EASYLIFE4US: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Only-fools-say-theres-no-God-Jesus-turned-my-shame-to-celebration-Ooni-of-Ife

Now I'm beginning to love this great and wise king. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Blessed are the people whom this king leads. Heaven is very close to this humble king.
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Workch: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Where did you get your statistics from? If I ask you now for a verifiable data you will start beating about the bush. Astrophysicists and neurosurgeons will tell you otherwise. I have interacted with many of them. So how did the living things come to be? For something to be living there has to be a living cell, how did that cell come into existence? And for a DNA to multiply there has to a genetic information. Who engineered the information? Does it not sound absolutely ridiculous to even think that a sentient being with intelligence was engineered from the very DNA in its living cell by a non sentient being? IT TAKES GREATER FAITH TO BELIEVE IN THE NỌN EXISTENCE OF GOD.
I got this statistics from the website of renown pew researchers. Here's the link https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

Your interaction is your personal opinion and it doesn't mean you have the full picture unless you research.

Again, DNA is not evidence for God, it's evidence for the ability for a living cell to store genetic info.

4 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by OKOATA(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
There is no God

Humans are not intelligent the way they pretend to be If not the issue of wether there is God would have been concluded by now

There is no God

If a TV can have a maker, your phone, ur car and whatever material things you hold dearly have a maker, why would you now think you don't have a maker? Do you have all the knowledge and wisdom in the whole world at your grasp? Do you know the composition of the spiritual realm. Man is made of body, soul and spirit. So do you only have a body?
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by adenigga(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
saxywale2:

That will be automatic dethronemement. cheesy
Yeeeeee.........

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by sisisioge: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hmmmm....indeed his estranged wives leaving him within the shortest timeline possible is a huge embarrassment. Marriages wahala sef!

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Hendrixky: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
OKOATA:
If a TV can have a maker, your phone, ur car and whatever material things you hold dearly have a maker, why would you now think you don't have a maker? Do you have all the knowledge and wisdom in the whole world at your grasp? Do you know the composition of the spiritual realm. Man is made of body, soul and spirit. So do you only have a body?

There is no spirituality in nature

There is No God

The coincidence of nature is what makes you guys think there is spirituality

Like I said humans are dull

They still believe that each individual on earth have different grace...Mr Timothy grace might be higher than emeka grace....
There is no grace, there is no preferential treatment given to us by one imaginary God up there in the sky

What happens to Mr A can also happens to Mr B

That is why expecially Africans always think evil and spiritual people are pushing them when ever accident happens or anything thing that causes pain happens to them...because they thought those things can not happen or is not supposed to happen to them.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Workch:
I got this statistics from the website of renown pew researchers. Here's the link https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

Your interaction is your personal opinion and it doesn't mean you have the full picture unless you research.

Again, DNA is not evidence for God, it's evidence for the ability for a living cell to store genetic info.
Strawman tactic. I asked you, how did the living cell come into existence? Unless you are saying that a non sentient occurrence created the cell. I am not going to talk about creatures seen with the naked eye. Tell me how the first cell could have existed? And for a cell to even exist it means the DNA of the cell was already in existence. The first cell couldn't have existed and multiplied without it's DNA Already existing...ALL proponents of anti-creation meet a towering wall when asked this question.

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by tete7000(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
OldNairalander:
Igbo wasn't mentioned in this thread. Why are you guys still having cave men tribal mentality.
Are you aware that if you die today, you'll seize being a Yoruba man forever ? You'll just be another corpse. Repent from this tribal hates. It draws one back from progressing in life.

Because you responded to his foolishness, you have encouraged him to repeat the same thing another time.
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by OKOATA(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

There is no spirituality in nature

There is No God

The coincidence of nature is what makes you guys think there is spirituality

Like I said humans are dull

They still believe that each individual on earth have different grace...Mr Timothy grace might be higher than emeka grace....
There is no grace, there is no preferential treatment given to us by one imaginary God up there in the sky

What happens to Mr A can also happens to Mr B

That is why expecially Africans always think evil and spiritual people are pushing them when ever accident happens or anything thing that causes pain happens to them...because they thought those things can not happen or is not supposed to happen to them.....

The knowledge of the physical phenomenon is not limited to any man at all, let alone the spiritual things. How you were formed from the conception till you came into this world. You don't know all that, you can't even name your DNA composition but here you are saying God don't exist.
How you sleep and wake, see yourself in dream land you don't know but here you are telling me about an hypothesis scientist gave you to eat. Scientist that are now acknowledging God. Human beings you call dull as if you are the supreme made the phone you are using, the cars and planes yet they are dull.
What exactly have you made into nature for you to say humans are dull since you know man can only use 5% of his brain. Keep believing your own lies.

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by BigDick70inch(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
1Sharon:
What God are you talking about?

Because you're a Muslim but you also dabble in Ifa.

Shiiiiiiii!!!
When exactly was he Muslim??
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Truvelisback(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
adioolayi:
Na Jesus say make you do Polygamy
Óya na...continue ooo
Kabiyesi oo
Acknowledge HIM.
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by Yankee101: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
For those who say or think there's no God
Even kings depend on HIM
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by shineeye1: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
adenigga:

What do righteousness and lawlessness share together, or what does light have in common with darkness? Or what harmony does Christ have with Belial, or what does a believer share with an unbeliever? Or what agreement does the temple of God have with idols? ...
2 Corinthians 6:14‭-‬16 NASB2020
https://bible.com/bible/2692/2co.6.14-16.NASB2020
Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by berbs: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jesus of Ile-Ife abi tewo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife by seguno2: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chillext:
confusion everywhere grin

Confusion that made him marry many wives, while claiming to be a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. / Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.