Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Can I Recover My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Recover My Money (272 Views)

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover My Money by coleon(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hello friends,
Please I need your advice on a particular problem I have with a friend. Sometime in 2021 a friend approached me that his business took a downtime and that I should lend him some funds and he'd pay back within a month. I borrowed him the sum of 4m and up till today he has only atrugled to repay 2m. I am fed up as every avenue I have used to recover my funds gas not been fruitful. I will appreciate and advice or means on how I can recover my funds as it hurts me so bad that I saved up this money and a friend I trust with that huge sum has betrated my trust.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover My Money by SoftSport(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
coleon:
I borrowed him the sum of 4m and up till today he has only atrugled to repay 2m..

Now, use that 2m to play 2 Odds. You'll recover the 4m.

lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Recover My Money by yrhuhfy113: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
coleon:
Hello friends,
Please I need your advice on a particular problem I have with a friend. Sometime in 2021 a friend approached me that his business took a downtime and that I should lend him some funds and he'd pay back within a month. I borrowed him the sum of 4m and up till today he has only atrugled to repay 2m. I am fed up as every avenue I have used to recover my funds gas not been fruitful. I will appreciate and advice or means on how I can recover my funds as it hurts me so bad that I saved up this money and a friend I trust with that huge sum has betrated my trust.

Well, you had a good heart but you were NAIVE.... a wise man floating on a river will not give a drowning man his only floater just because they are best friends...

As for the money.... O T LOR. You can only get it when he has it.

Money splits relationships when wisdom is not used in handling it.

Now, Just know that the police will bill you so much if they enter this case... you may need to seize something precious he owns... till her pays back, just so that he pays fast. the friendship may end tho

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover My Money by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
coleon:
Hello friends,

Don't ever lend a Nigerian an amount of money you're not ready to loose!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover My Money by dawnomike(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
coleon:
Hello friends,
Your friend may genuinely be willing to refund your money, but he might not have it... I have been in that position many times before.
I pray he is able to refund you soon... I don't lend out any money I can not let go nowadays, cos d economic situation of the country can make a good man become a chronic debtor wit no way out of it.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money by Pennywise2: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
coleon:
Hello friends,
you've just got a 4m tutorial in life classroom.
Congrats bro. angry
On a lighter note, move on with life. Just let him go to civil defense and write an undertaking when he will pay. All the best

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Business Owners Shouldn't Manage Their Social Media Accounts Themselve / Need Recommendation: Who Knows Where I Can Buy Phone Replacement Parts In Lagos? / Get Your CAC Business Certificate With As Low As N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.