Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later (37351 Views)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by 180paypoint(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na God go judge, Make i no talk too much Patronize me.
https://180paypoint.com

Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by teeshet: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Elephantboy:
I could remember when I was helping women do abortions. Chai, I don do bad things for this life.
I have seen it all in this life. I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly kpekus cry
have you fùcked a gal on her period
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by michaelwestern(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
You're both sinners.

Both are sins ofcourse.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by JOemmy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kelvin30286063:

Shut up there. Cos she's had two abortion doesn't mean she's dirty. You don't even know her abortion story yet you just type rubbish. We are so quick to call girls dirty cos we know a little about their story as if we men are not worse. No be man like us dey give dem belle come dey run away.

How can you say a cold blooded murderer is not dirty? Why justify murder if she was aborted by her mother will she be alive today to achieve all what she has achieved to enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by FiremanX: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
dominique:
For a woman to admit that she has had 2 abortions, just know that she has had at least 5. Very shameless weener, always fighting with herself, always rolling in the mud with trolls.
It might be more than 5
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Father4all: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kelvin30286063:

Shut up there. Cos she's had two abortion doesn't mean she's dirty. You don't even know her abortion story yet you just type rubbish. We are so quick to call girls dirty cos we know a little about their story as if we men are not worse. No be man like us dey give dem belle come dey run away.
tell your usele.ss fat.her to shut up. Born bastar.d
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by FiremanX: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kelvin30286063:

Shut up and stop justifying nonsense, f**lish ediot!
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Danisaint112(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you don't marry a virgin anything you see you carry am like that. From my recent discoveries a good percentage of Nigerian women have either had abortion or are baby Mamas. Then about 90% have multiple body counts.
That's why aside long live, marrying beautiful virgin with beautiful character is the best gift God can give you.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by JoeNL22(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aunty when are you declaring your unwavering support for this man below?

Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Teeroyzimma: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Murderer
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Isabi4lov: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dybala11:

This is criticism evasion technique. No man like me will give a girl belle outside marriage, don't try to dodge or transfer blames of somebody's wrong doings to others. When she was engaging in premarital sex with using protection, what did she expects to be the outcome before?
You know your gender and sweet talks especially on teenagers. They've turned many ladies to single mothers , for every single mother out there there's a single father somewhere..
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Dybala11(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Isabi4lov:
You know your gender and sweet talks especially on teenagers. They've turned many ladies to single mothers , for every single mother out there there's a single father somewhere..

In other words, it's the men alone that are to be blamed right in your opinion?
This is exactly what I talked against in that my comment. It's no rocket science that unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, sweet talks or not everyone knows this. So if after knowing this, yet you and your supposed lover decided to go ahead with unprotected sex then you shouldn't be surprised when you see the results. But sides have a fair share of the blame, it's only irresponsible individuals that will pass the blames of their misdeeds onto others.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Nolevel666: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kelvin30286063:

So long you don’t begin to complain tomorrow if you marry someone like her and can no longer concieve for you.

But that guy shouldn’t have used that term too.
Mistakes are inevitable in life.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Isabi4lov: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dybala11:

In other words, it's the men alone that are to be blamed right in your opinion?
This is exactly what I talked against in that my comment. It's no rocket science that unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, sweet talks or not everyone knows this. So if after knowing this, yet you and your supposed lover decided to go ahead with unprotected sex then you shouldn't be surprised when you see the results. But sides have a fair share of the blame, it's only irresponsible individuals that will pass the blames of their misdeeds onto others.
The truth is that some of them were decieved , I ain't trying to put blames on anyone at times love could be stupid , so many people will go extra mile just to prove that the love they've for their partners is genuine.

I have a friend that got separated from her husband, the marriage was not even up to two years before they got separated , I asked her what really went wrong , she said immediately they got married, the guy started misbehaving, carrying different girls here and there, I told her that the guy's character didn't start today , that he has been like that before he got married, she said this was a guy that even her friends were like the guy really loves bla bla bla , at the end of it all , nothing to show for it .. Now she has a child for him and vouched never to go back to her ex husband.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Starzo: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
hopexter:

Dem no impregnate themselves you know so stop this your foolish hypocrisy as if women never abort your child before angry
no woman don abort my pikin before cuz the never give girl belle

it you know say u don give girl belle them una two agree to abort, just dey pray for forgiveness and learn to use protection

As par the matter on ground, anybody wey do more than one abortion when it's cuz of medical issues or rape is a very irresponsible woman and a disgrace to herself.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Dybala11(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Isabi4lov:
The truth is that some of them were decieved , I ain't trying to put blames on anyone at times love could be stupid , so many people will go extra mile just to prove that the love they've for their partners is genuine.

I have a friend that got separated from her husband, the marriage was not even up to two years before they got separated , I asked her what really went wrong , she said immediately they got married, the guy started misbehaving, carrying different girls here and there, I told her that the guy's character didn't start today , that he has been like that before he got married, she said this was a guy that even her friends were like the guy really loves bla bla bla , at the end of it all , nothing to show for it .. Now she has a child for him and vouched never to go back to her ex husband.
Should I give you one kobo advice ma'am, love alone is not enough to make a relationship stand not to talk of even marriage. That feeling of a butterfly in your tummy will surely subside sooner or later. Almost everyone knows this, but to apply it sometimes or most times na wahala. By the way, my initial comment was about unmarried baby mamas and daddies.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by krushdripper(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
The condition of her breasts says she has done more than two.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by poweredcom(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Trust no naija gals

See dem always with red flag s.....almost all of sem buth celeb were all hoes

@womenareapezz @savedday always warn us
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by hopexter(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starzo:

no woman don abort my pikin before cuz the never give girl belle

it you know say u don give girl belle them una two agree to abort, just dey pray for forgiveness and learn to use protection

As par the matter on ground, anybody wey do more than one abortion when it's cuz of medical issues or rape is a very irresponsible woman and a disgrace to herself.

Well, thats you. You never give woman belle before no mean say you better pass anybody, your sin self fit worst pass those who have aborted multiply times. Just keep them in prayers too when praying for your numerous sins. Me I don give more than 3 people belle before so big deal.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by harmoullahi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:
Listen Folks! Now is the appointed time to repent and Make peace with JESUS Christ.

There is no Repentance in the Grave.
No matter how you Pray or cry over there, it will be in vain.
Now is time to Repent from your evil ways, flee from sin and run to JESUS Christ.
Heaven and Hell are Real
If you Miss Heaven, you cannot Miss Hell Fire.
SEEING IS BELIEVING, HAVE U SEEN BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL ON EARTH
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Sniper101(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
With the post made the other day by
@Chomzy and with this post of @Phyna

I'm forced to ask...
between Chomzy and Phyna, who's a better 'hoe and who's the worst 'hoe undecided
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by chinecherem97974: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Who are the 2 ídiots?Who are the 2 ídiots?...
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by womenareapezz: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
poweredcom:
Trust no naija gals

See dem always with red flag s.....almost all of sem buth celeb were all hoes

@womenareapezz @savedday always warn us
later those ediots will be looking for God fearing mumu man to dumb Thier useless retired body on undecided

The only woman I will rather recommend is a Virgin, apart from that the rest are useless entitled piece of shiit

1 Like

Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Yankee101: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Prostitution is prostitution
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Starzo: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
hopexter:

Well, thats you. You never give woman belle before no mean say you better pass anybody, your sin self fit worst pass those who have aborted multiply times. Just keep them in prayers too when praying for your numerous sins. Me I don give more than 3 people belle before so big deal.
If you've actually impregnated three people and you told them to do abortion then thunder faya you... you're a useless human being
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by hopexter(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starzo:

If you've actually impregnated three people and you told them to do abortion then thunder faya you... you're a useless human being

The same thunder na go fire your paper for wasting his sperm on your mother.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Candycrushy(f): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kelvin30286063:

God blesss you and ur endeavors
U are loved
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Starzo: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2023
hopexter:

The same thunder na go fire your paper for wasting his sperm on your mother.
You're a very heartless and wicked human being... you've murdered three babies and you're not even remorseful.

You still get mouth dey defend your evil character come dey insult people join

People like you deserve the worst type of death
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by hopexter(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Starzo:

You're a very heartless and wicked human being... you've murdered three babies and you're not even remorseful.

You still get mouth dey defend your evil character come dey insult people join

People like you deserve the worst type of death

Imagine this ritualist thinking he’s better than anyone. You will die a sudden death. Frustrated thief!
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by Starzo: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2023
hopexter:

Imagine this ritualist thinking he’s better than anyone. You will die a sudden death. Frustrated thief!
You're such a demented fool...so you go around the internet calling people all sort of unfounded names just to try to make yourself feel better about the evil things you've done instead of facing your demons and looking for ways to make yourself better...

If you try to abort any other baby again, you'll be roasted in a car fire accident two days before the planned abortion.

Better change your evil ways
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by erospecial: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Yet you the face of glory in Edo and Nigeria today!
Where're the moral and chastised ladies in Orthodox and deeper life churches?
This life is not balance.
Re: I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later by STEWpid(f): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

Why do u women like forming solidarity.??..
U guys do itbhere on nairaland too and even go as far as insulting people's mother thats also a woman because one guy said "women are cheats"

she insulted herself.... abi na ur bele she remove??

It's still possible you use Microscope to read my text again!

Where's the solidarity when I'm actually scolding Phyna?

I understood ya dik was strongin the moment you thought about the pleasurable actions that lead to pregnancy. Hence, it controlled the text processed in your brain and executed by your fingers??

Chai..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Writes Idris Elba A Love Note / “why I Don’t Wear Bum Shorts” – Dakore Egbuson Reveals / Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.