Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished (4271 Views)

Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki / 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by KingOfTheDamned: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mandate2023:

U sef know say na stupid kindergarten threads.......but unfortunately it was created by 1 of the useless obi supporters grin zombidients

We Obi supporters don't hesitate to call each other out for stupidity unlike you Tinubu supporters

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by Mandate2023: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

We Obi supporters don't hesitate to call each other out for stupidity unlike you Tinubu supporters

Hardly will u see tinubu supporters creating foolish threads like zombidients......check new threads and trending.....so many foolish threads that can't make it to front page created just to hate...all sort of fake news while anything against obi to u zombidients is from tinubu supporters forgetting atiku supporters are on nairaland as well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by KingOfTheDamned: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mandate2023:

Hardly will u see tinubu supporters creating foolish threads like zombidients......check new threads and trending.....so many foolish threads that can't make it to front page created just to hate...all sort of fake news while anything against obi to u zombidients is from tinubu supporters forgetting atiku supporters are on nairaland as well

Now you are being stupid and deceitful.

All over Nairaland you see rubbish threads created daily where stupid Tinubu supporters comment and reply themselves using several accounts and it's so shameful because it is so easy to spot...

Oga stop quoting me abeg

Save your tears
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by Mandate2023: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Now you are being stupid and deceitful.

All over Nairaland you see rubbish threads created daily where stupid Tinubu supporters comment and reply themselves using several accounts and it's so shameful because it is so easy to spot...

Oga stop quoting me abeg

Save your tears

Your father at home is being stupid pig grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by KingOfTheDamned: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mandate2023:

Your father at home is being stupid pig grin grin grin

Now I see this insult I am sure I know where you are from....

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by Mandate2023: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Now I see this insult I am sure I know where you are from....

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

Why r u crying when u threw the first punch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by jahsharon: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
James91:
Before APC enter I was young early twentieth, I build my house, how much was bag of cement around 2000 plus, iron rod etc , building materials was very cheap, labourer very easy and cheap. Let check out the price of all this things, fuel, Gas, cement, bread, Rice, etc. And someone is try to use propaganda again to enter president. Can you travel from Lagos to Abuja without doing fasting and prayer?, And your family members having peace of mind. APC destroy this country, they should ask us for forgiveness not votes.

And Tinubu has been President for 8 years abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by duro4chang(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fear fear . Reality is setting in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by Britishpea: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
SilverOrLead:
OP , change your topic to :

If Obi does not win, we will burn down the zoo.

Thanks.

You be burnt with it alive. With petrol not kerosene.

And the so called ZOO will still stand stronger than your destiny
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by bilangha(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
to be sincere let an ibo man be a president for once...stop the tribalism
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na flight ticket dey burst my head pass. Lagos to Abuja - 70-80k in December.
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by Arkam123: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Recover Nigeria with Atiku Abubakar Don't waste your Vote, choose rightly.
#VoteAtikuOkowa
#TheUnifiers
#RecoverNigeria
#VotePDP

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by BlackMan6969(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Have u seen d faces of Tinubu's supporters?
Their face be like EBA wey them Match. grin
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by SAMJAY7: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
bilangha:
to be sincere let an ibo man be a president for once...stop the tribalism
no be igbo man fault

Naija no just trust them with power
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by SAMJAY7: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Have u seen d faces of Tinubu's supporters?
Their face be like EBA wey them Match. grin
see Obi face with him woman voice

Obi be like toy grin
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by maestroferddi: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Don't mind them.
Tinubu is 10 times better than Obi but tribalism will not let them see the truth.
Like you are talking seriously?

Tinubu will preside over Iragbiji his ancestral home and not the Nigeria of 2023 that needs a competent and forward-looking leader...
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Don't mind them.
Tinubu is 10 times better than Obi but tribalism will not let them see the truth.
I don’t understand I think say you were one of the few nlanders wey get sense? So Wetin be dis gutter talk?? Fire will raze down on the households of the supporters of that drvg addict….. things are so bad now that in port harcourt 1litre of fuel is 1k and most of y’all still have the guts to be chanting tinubu?
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by phatriqk(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Don't mind them.

How?? Please don’t say he built Lagos , what other qualities does he have aside the tag you like giving him as the architect of Lagos.
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by SaiOba: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Between Tinubu and Obi, who is more of a tribal bigot?
thesicilian:

Don't mind them.
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by thesicilian: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2023
maestroferddi:
Like you are talking seriously?

Tinubu will preside over Iragbiji his ancestral home and not the Nigeria of 2023 that needs a competent and forward-looking leader...
Senomie:

I don’t understand I think say you were one of the few nlanders wey get sense? So Wetin be dis gutter talk?? Fire will raze down on the households of the supporters of that drvg addict….. things are so bad now that in port harcourt 1litre of fuel is 1k and most of y’all still have the guts to be chanting tinubu?
phatriqk:

How?? Please don’t say he built Lagos , what other qualities does he have aside the tag you like giving him as the architect of Lagos.

For starters, I'll never be caught dead supporting Tinubu, Atiku or Obi. They're all frauds and pretenders to the throne. But of the three of them Tinubu is the most qualified, and anyone who takes the littlest amount of time to be objective will easily see that. If one of them has to win then I hope it's Tinubu. Atiku is not president material and Obi is just riding on ethnoreligious sentiments and definitely doesn't have the competence to run a country. I hope he loses because I'm tired of trial and error politics
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by thesicilian: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2023
SaiOba:
Between Tinubu and Obi, who is more of a tribal bigot?
You yourself know the answer to that
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by SaiOba: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2023
I don't think I will be asking if I knew.. So can you please tell us.. We have heard them speak on their campaign grounds.. So please tell Nigerians reading our comments and I think it will be more better if you can add a video link or two to your submission.

We wanna know who to cast our votes for.. We sure do not want someone who will get there and divide us the more.

Peace.

thesicilian:

You yourself know the answer to that
Re: If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished by SaiOba: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Very True mate.
KingOfTheDamned:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame / Ibrahim Tukur El-sudi Appointed Chair Of Capital Market Probe / D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.