Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure (31211 Views)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Bashirkareem31: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
yes you are a devoted crumbs eater. I also learned that Yoruba are buying rice at the rate of 5 thousand per bag.
Just yesterday your mother told me that their is no fuel scarcity in Yoruba land even when fuel is sold at 50 Naira per litre.
Yoruba naturally are unrepentant tribalist, wicked backstabbers.
You are voting for Tinubu just because he is a Yoruba man, but rice, beans,amala,effo,ewedu, don't know who is a Yoruba man or who is not.
Those crumbs you eating from Tinubu now will not last for two months. You will pay dearly for voting a satanic ticket.
the days of your tears is still coming up.All these your rantings won't stop it from happening and I'll advise you to end it once and for all If you can't cope with the impending reality that'll hit you sooner rather than latet
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by GeneralPula: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Xhurskid:
I pray to have an ally like ganduje in my life....
Honestly.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Bimpe29: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Asiwaju lokan
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by JoeNL22(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Insane Nigerians please listen to these lovely men below

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by izubext007: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu has strategies every thing.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by beey2(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
JoeNL22:
Insane Nigerians please listen to these lovely men below

You called us insane because we chose to vote BAT for president no problem. Wo we shall continue to press your neck until we suffocate you with proper INSANITY ni. In fact your tears is sweeting me bajeciosly.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by deeva2: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jestin:
Paid crowds. Just as he paid 2,500 naira to each persons that were present in his Benin rally. Tinubu is wasting is money and time.

I was there and I did not collect shishi.

Oya next propaganda..
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
oloyedewaris:

The imam was only say his own, we have see several pastors and churches that preaches against Muslim that their members should vote a Christian

By the way tinubu only choose based on region, just as the convention is, one from the south and one from the north

Just as all other candidate did,

you would hardly see a Christian northern to the core and that is cherished by northerners

You should ask yourself why did obi also picked a northern vice, why can't he pick a yoruba man or maybe okupe as the vice

Shetimma is just to get votes from North

STOP BEING A RELIGIOUS BIGOT
you can only decieve crumbs eaters like you.
Tinubu was gunning for Muslim Muslim ticket in 2015 until Buhari stop him.
In 2011 Tinubu also wanted Atiku to go for Muslim Muslim ticket but Atiku said no.
You cannot tell us that religion consideration doesn't matter while the reason for choosing your vice depends on religion.
Peter Obi and Atiku picked their vice from the opposite religion so that everyone will feel the sense of belonging.
Do you know that it was the same Shetima that stop the teaching of CRS in Borno state?
Tinubu said that he made his choice based on competent, he is indirectly telling us that there is no competent northern Christian.
The Imam was there with the governor of Kano state, and if Tinubu win (Godforbid) Ganduje and Elrufai will be the people running this country.
Ganduje even clap for the Imam that said Muslim Muslim ticket shows supremacy of Islam in Nigeria.
I am not a religious bigot that is why iam voting for Atiku because of his liberal state of mind.
There is no pastor that has ever told his congregation of vote for a Christian Christian ticket.
The Imam publicly said that they thank Tinubu for declaring a Jihad on the christians.
If really Tinubu pick his vice so that he can get votes, he would have chose a Hausa Fulani who are majority. But for Tinubu to chose a kanuri man who are minorities in the north and a man that stop the teaching of CRS when he was governor shows that the agenda is really hidden.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Richy081: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
It's always other candidates vs peter obi...
Dis peter obi is a big treat to Dem...I dnt hear any one here mention atiku...
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
oloyedewaris:

The imam was only say his own, we have see several pastors and churches that preaches against Muslim that their members should vote a Christian

By the way tinubu only choose based on region, just as the convention is, one from the south and one from the north

Just as all other candidate did,

you would hardly see a Christian northern to the core and that is cherished by northerners

You should ask yourself why did obi also picked a northern vice, why can't he pick a yoruba man or maybe okupe as the vice

Shetimma is just to get votes from North

STOP BEING A RELIGIOUS BIGOT
me and Tinubu who is a religious bigot?
Tinubu want Muslim Muslim ticket while me I want Muslim christian ticket. Now who is the religious bigot?
If Tinubu win this is how the government will be
President- Muslim
Vice President- Muslim
Senate President- Muslim
Speaker-muslim
CJN-muslim
Party chairman- Muslim.
Please say the truth, is their any hope for the christians?
If reverse is the situation, will you and your Muslim fanatics agree with it?
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Gozac: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yes JAGABAN will win
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by JoeNL22(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
beey2:

You called us insane because we chose to vote BAT for president no problem. Wo we shall continue to press your neck until we suffocate you with proper INSANITY ni. In fact your tears is sweeting me bajeciosly.
Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Therefore if you want to vote Apc or PDP, you are completely and outrightly insane.
P.s; Am not calling you "INSANE" am just trying to give you a simple definition of insanity.
Secondly, I didn't mention your name, so why are you thinking you are insane?. Bro reason your life well. This cumin February ensure or endeavour to give your life a meaningful meaning by not voting for the same people that have brought 133 million Nigerians into abject poverty. Vote responsibly. For with Tinubu, through Insane miscreants & urchins, a new Nigeria is Impossible. Vote wisely.

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Oluwatobiloba07: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
One thing is sure for me that you can't pay this population, only people with little understanding will say this population are paid

Let's continue praying for the victory, we are coming stronger

Africum:
The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Akure and everywhere is on lock down as people of the state troop out to welcome the city boy, ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the Sunshine State. Here are some pictures from the rally.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by jamace(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Can you write this again without crying please? cheesy

Accept this truth and have Peace Of Mind.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Omodua(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
That's how they'll also be rented to vote Tinubu
stop your day dreams. Tinubu Will be disgraced at the polls.
Mark my words!
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by OmoOshodi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Reasons why Nigeria is the world capital of poverty is all here....crowd hailing looters

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Omodua(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Ondo is BATified
God bless Jagaban
Photoshop. An eye witness said few people turned up for the rally and were rented crowd.
So,what's the big deal
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Thomasankara(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin[/color]wetin this policewoman rub for face in the first pic,she rush out comot for bathroom[color=#770077]
Africum:
The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Akure and everywhere is on lock down as people of the state troop out to welcome the city boy, ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the Sunshine State. Here are some pictures from the rally.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by oloyedewaris(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
me and Tinubu who is a religious bigot?
Tinubu want Muslim Muslim ticket while me I want Muslim christian ticket. Now who is the religious bigot?
If Tinubu win this is how the government will be
President- Muslim
Vice President- Muslim
Senate President- Muslim
Speaker-muslim
CJN-muslim
Party chairman- Muslim.
Please say the truth, is their any hope for the christians?
If reverse is the situation, will you and your Muslim fanatics agree with it?

Can you read at all, I just stated the reasons for him picking a Muslim vice

It has always been here in the south west, all our governors and deputy are Christians, for about 6 years now apart from oyetola

There's no Muslim governor in the south south ND south east

While we have 4 Christian governors in the north despite being majority of Muslim

So who is being marginalized

Tinub and has a Christian wife and Christian children

STOP BEING A BIGOT
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by oloyedewaris(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
you can only decieve crumbs eaters like you.
Tinubu was gunning for Muslim Muslim ticket in 2015 until Buhari stop him.
In 2011 Tinubu also wanted Atiku to go for Muslim Muslim ticket but Atiku said no.
You cannot tell us that religion consideration doesn't matter while the reason for choosing your vice depends on religion.
Peter Obi and Atiku picked their vice from the opposite religion so that everyone will feel the sense of belonging.
Do you know that it was the same Shetima that stop the teaching of CRS in Borno state?
Tinubu said that he made his choice based on competent, he is indirectly telling us that there is no competent northern Christian.
The Imam was there with the governor of Kano state, and if Tinubu win (Godforbid) Ganduje and Elrufai will be the people running this country.
Ganduje even clap for the Imam that said Muslim Muslim ticket shows supremacy of Islam in Nigeria.
I am not a religious bigot that is why iam voting for Atiku because of his liberal state of mind.
There is no pastor that has ever told his congregation of vote for a Christian Christian ticket.
The Imam publicly said that they thank Tinubu for declaring a Jihad on the christians.
If really Tinubu pick his vice so that he can get votes, he would have chose a Hausa Fulani who are majority. But for Tinubu to chose a kanuri man who are minorities in the north and a man that stop the teaching of CRS when he was governor shows that the agenda is really hidden.

Its soo disappointing to read all of this and noticed that the are all lies

Tinubu specifically said he doesn't want a same fate ticket, that's why he picked osinbajo in 2015

And you're here lying against him,

What was tinubus contribution to 2011 election in acn, you're nothing but a liar

The imam thanked him but did tinubu respond, pastor oyedepo ND his likes have being preaching against Muslim ticket for so long

Atiku picked vice from South because he is a northerner, and tinibu picked from North because he is a southerner

Tell me any northern Christian tinubu should have picked (I mean core northerner, not middlebelt)

LIAR
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Tinubu specifically said he doesn't want a same fate ticket, that's why he picked osinbajo in 2015

What was tinubus contribution to 2011 election in acn, you're nothing but a liar

The imam thanked him but did tinubu respond, pastor oyedepo ND his likes have being preaching against Muslim ticket for so long

Atiku picked vice from South because he is a northerner, and tinibu picked from North because he is a southerner

Tell me any northern Christian tinubu should have picked (I mean core northerner, not middlebelt)

LIAR
who is the chairman of the northern governors forum?
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

It has always been here in the south west, all our governors and deputy are Christians, for about 6 years now apart from oyetola

While we have 4 Christian governors in the north despite being majority of Muslim

STOP BEING A BIGOT
if you are not a fool you know that Aregbesola, Ajimobi, are Muslims.
I don't want to always reply kid.
I was there when Tinubu present himself to be vice to Buhari.
For Osinbajo,Tinubu only selected 3 names and send to Buhari. It was Buhari that picked Osinbajo.
Mr man, I don't know how old you are but I want you to go through my history you will discover that I was a strong member of APC.
Infact, iam surprised that people still defend Tinubu especially about his mental capabilities. How on earth would a president lick microphone when he was told to test the mic.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

STOP BEING A BIGOT
mention the 4 christians governors in the north.
It sounds foolish to compare states that are 97% christians with Nigeria that is 50:50.
Can you tell Sokoto to have a Muslim governor, can you have a christians governor in Kano? So why do you feel that plateau or Benue must have a Muslim governor?
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

STOP BEING A BIGOT
mention the 4 christians governors in the north. See how foolish you are disgracing yourself, where did you get the 4 christians governors in the north?
Are you telling me that plateau state have Muslims as majority?
Are you telling us that Benue have Muslims as majority?
Some of you kids talk without using your brain.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

LIAR
Have you ever seen where oyedepo telling christians to vote for Christian Christian ticket? Infact in 2019 oyedepo campaign for Atiku. Is Atiku a Muslim?
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by jamace(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Africum:
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Military Deploys Armoured Tanks To Borno, Adamawa, Yobe / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71