Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure (31209 Views)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Okoroawusa: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Juanmike(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
I said it earlier ..it would be massive. Beyond massive

Ondo people love tinubu die.. grin cheesy
Are you gay?
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by muykem: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
See that foolish governor that is claiming to be a Christian
No Christian will support a Muslim Muslim ticket. Only fools will support that satanic ticket.
Sorry dear. The pain is too much for you to bear.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Hassanmaye(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Africum:
The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Akure and everywhere is on lock down as people of the state troop out to welcome the city boy, ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the Sunshine State. Here are some pictures from the rally.
Wow
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Jones4190(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
who else notice that ever since Dori okupu resign, obi campaign has been moving backwards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Bashirkareem31: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
No Christian will support a Muslim Muslim ticket. Only fools will support that satanic ticket.
yorubas don't carry religion for headline other regions.We're yoruba before being Christian s or muslims.You'll understand after jagaban's landslide in the election especially from the southwest

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

Bro, don't die of frustration yet. The grand finale is a few weeks away. After Tinubu wins you can move to Chad or Mali.
I will see if Nigerians are so stupid to vote APC again.
Remember that was how you guys were bragging in Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by BaddestQueen(f): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

OBINGO, EAT SHIT
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by BaddestQueen(f): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Commit suicide!
Rule 2
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
That's how they'll also be rented to vote Tinubu
Omodua:
Abeggi,rented crowd!
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hypocritical Nwamamaiwota
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by sapele914(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
samogo1:
APC will come out 3rd
Yes 3rd in the East, overall winner of the general election.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by sapele914(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
I will see if Nigerians are so stupid to vote APC again.
Remember that was how you guys were bragging in Osun.
They say a dog will go back to its vomit, Ok we should return to our vomit & vote Pdp? Because to the best of my knowledge, all the other front runner candidates are pdp members.

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by otipoju(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Simongm:
Jagabans knack for identifying would-be leaders and
their eventual grooming and enthronement either as
governors, senators, Reps etc is a trait of a great leader.
I respect him for that.
City boy is our next president.

All these so called leaders....have left Nigeria over 50 trillion in debt , with hunger , sudden death and unending hopeless as the cumulative result.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Indispensable85(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
I just dey laff Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Emola12(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Ondo is BATified
God bless Jagaban
Ondo is not batified ooo like me now am from Ondo buh am voting for OBI
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Mccullum: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:

Sorry, your pains that will trigger your wailing just started. grin
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by sapele914(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Emola12:
Ondo is not batified ooo like me now am from Ondo buh am voting for OBI
Nothing is an absolute in statistics, mean, median, mode, they say in every 12, there must be a Judas.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by searchlight: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Can you write this again without crying please? cheesy

Accept this truth and have Peace Of Mind.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Yeah the same way you stood on Buhari mandate all those years. Nigeria is really not destined to be great otherwise how could somebody who has sense be supporting timubu?
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by HardMirror(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
LesbianBoy:
To the SENSIBLE Peter obi supporters, while the MUMU Peter obi supporters are getting their PVC waiting to vote election that he obviously cannot win....please get your visa and japa even if it's ghana.

Nigeria is not destined to be great that's why people like ashiwaju of corruption who is even sick, has the effrontry to want to become president angry
I hope they hear. I don't know why people believe Obi would win. Truth is it is almost impossible for nigeria to really change.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Not good enough in a southwest state controlled by APC, on a Saturday.

Few years ago that buhari came there, he pulled more than this crowd, so I expected to see something more than that and not this.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Parachoko: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
searchlight:
Yeah the same way you stood on Buhari mandate all those years. Nigeria is really not destined to be great otherwise how could somebody who has sense be supporting timubu?
Bring out evidence I supported Buhari.

I didn't vote in the 2015 and 2019 Presidential Election because I knew none of the major candidates have what it take to move Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by abbey72(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
On tinubu mandate I stand 100%
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by searchlight: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Bring out evidence I supported Buhari.

I didn't vote in the 2015 and 2019 Presidential Election because I knew none of the major candidates have what it take to move Nigeria forward.
It all means that you are more politically grounded than your political God Tinubu. How come your political know all Tinubu couldn't get to know that Buhari will be a monumental failure? How come he supported Buhari in 2019 even when the failure was glaring? I think you should be the one contesting not the Agbado crooner
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by Jostoman: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Africum:
City boy in town....
Jandor even pull more than this crowd in lagos.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
They say a dog will go back to its vomit, Ok we should return to our vomit & vote Pdp? Because to the best of my knowledge, all the other front runner candidates are pdp members.
Atleast PDP was far better than what we are getting now.
No sensible Nigerian especially christians will vote for APC again.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by ejimatic: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Africum:
The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Akure and everywhere is on lock down as people of the state troop out to welcome the city boy, ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the Sunshine State. Here are some pictures from the rally.
Testing Testing Microphones
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
yorubas don't carry religion for headline other regions.We're yoruba before being Christian s or muslims.You'll understand after jagaban's landslide in the election especially from the southwest
yes you are a devoted crumbs eater. I also learned that Yoruba are buying rice at the rate of 5 thousand per bag.
Just yesterday your mother told me that their is no fuel scarcity in Yoruba land even when fuel is sold at 50 Naira per litre.
Yoruba naturally are unrepentant tribalist, wicked backstabbers.
You are voting for Tinubu just because he is a Yoruba man, but rice, beans,amala,effo,ewedu, don't know who is a Yoruba man or who is not.
Those crumbs you eating from Tinubu now will not last for two months. You will pay dearly for voting a satanic ticket.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by asanausana91: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
muykem:
Sorry dear. The pain is too much for you to bear.
the beautiful part is that you are in more pain than me, the omolile money cannot by a bag of rice again and if the brain death senile man win, I believe rice will reach 100k per bag. Eku surfer part 2!
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by onuman: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aorvIXLU5Y4

Akure is Batified. city Boy welcome to Akure
Your campaign for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as president of Nigeria through the votes of SW MURIC people.
E go clear for una eyes if APC wins next presidential election.
90% of Yoruba will not touch Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, not even with a long pole. APC Muslim-Muslim ticket is ticket to Talibanization of Nigeria.
Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by ghiloman28(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
You can say that again. Thank you
SAMJAY7:
JAGABAN

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Tinubu will win with nothing less than 21 states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure by oloyedewaris(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
asanausana91:
the number one bigot is the man that use religion in picking his VP. Yesterday an imam was praising Tinubu for showing the supremacy of Islam in Nigeria.
Only fools and crumbs eaters will support a man that declared jihad on Nigerians christians.
The imam was only say his own, we have see several pastors and churches that preaches against Muslim that their members should vote a Christian

By the way tinubu only choose based on region, just as the convention is, one from the south and one from the north

Just as all other candidate did,

you would hardly see a Christian northern to the core and that is cherished by northerners

You should ask yourself why did obi also picked a northern vice, why can't he pick a yoruba man or maybe okupe as the vice

Shetimma is just to get votes from North

STOP BEING A RELIGIOUS BIGOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.