Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) (5112 Views)

See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
My brother and I have successfully collected our PVC at exactly 1400 hours.

Our votes, that of our 5wives and 35 Children are for Peter Obi. grin grin grin

2023 is a done deal.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by SHINJA: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nice....

Let's kick out those islamic terrorist..

No sane individual will vote for a bokoharam party ..

We the good people of Southsouth and Southwest say no to Muslim-muslim ticket...

43 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by SmartPolician: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
By God's grace, Peter Obi will win this election!

Well done, brother.

We deserve a working country!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by GoodCane: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
I can see oredo in the background. grin

We Edo sons and daughters are just everywhere! We're ready to usher in a Dawn of a New era with PO

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Mickykarim: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
SELF DECEIVING DELUSIONAL BUMP.

If you are telling the world about your preference, why are you not bold enough, also? To proudly tell the whole wide world who the heck the bunkum you are.

WHY ARE YOU FACELESS, COVERING YOUR IDENTITY?

You need to go back to school to curb your IGNORANCE because you have just broken the electoral law of secret balloting.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Realrealfact: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yes

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by GoodCane: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mickykarim:

If you are telling the world about your preference, why are you not bold enough, also? To proudly tell the whole wide world who the heck the bunkum you are.

You need to go back to school to curb your IGNORANCE because you have just broken the electoral law of secret balloting.

After wailing you'll still vote massively for peter Obi.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Mickykarim: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

After wailing you'll still vote massively for peter Obi.

NOT AN IGNORANT DUNCE IN YOUR ILK!

Keep dreaming vanity.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by GoodCane: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mickykarim:

NOT AN IGNORANT DUNCE IN YOUR ILK!

Keep dreaming vanity.

Show us your PVC or forever shut up!

I challenge you to post your PVC with your moniker boldly written on it

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Mickykarim: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

AFTER YOU HAVE SHOWN YOURS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sensible, Good and Forward thinking Nigerians are Rooting for PETER OBI to Win.

While Evil, Wicked and Miserable Beings support Tinubu/APC. For them, The horrible state of country is not their business.

They are Like the Giants that wanted to Block the Isrealites from entering Canaan, the land of Milk and honey.

Peter Obi will Truimph over them, IJN!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by DaInferno(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
9jaNoBeLagos:

2023 is a done deal.
grin God bless you fam

11 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by DaInferno(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mickykarim:

mtchww...savage wanna-be. Oga rest. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Mickykarim: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
DaInferno:
mtchww...savage wanna-be. Oga rest. grin

BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST BEEN EXPOSED FOR THE FRAUD YOU ARE.

I get it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by DaInferno(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by DaInferno(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mickykarim:

BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST BEEN EXPOSED FOR THE FRAUD YOU ARE.

I get it!
Aim well...you dey off-target grin
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by agadez007(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin When I get home tonite,I’d snap mine showing my face,so y’all can see am more handsome than some of y’all here
And this fine thumb of mine is voting for LP

grin

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by SAMJAY7: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

self deceit continue grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mickykarim:

WHO IS THIS PAINED AMALA AND EWEDU MISCREANT?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Mickykarim: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

AFONJA HEAD SLAMMING IS BAD FOR THE BRAIN.

YOU HAVE ONLY PROVEN MY POINT OF YOUR BRAINLESS NONSENSE.

When did calling everybody, nonbearing names become a virtue, but to only the BRAINLESS?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU HAVE ONLY PROVEN MY POINT OF YOUR BRAINLESS NONSENSE.

When did calling everybody, nonbearing names become a virtue, but to only the BRAINLESS?

YOU ARE WORSE THAN A STARK ILLITERATE. A CHRONIC IGNORAMUS LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BE EXISTING IN THESE MODERN TIMES. GO BACK TO THE 16TH CENTURY WHEN PEOPLE IN AFRICA STILL ROAMED THE EARTH NAKED.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Penguin2: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
9jaNoBeLagos:

2023 is a done deal.

Edit and remove your address.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Mickykarim: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

YOU ARE WORSE THAN A STARK ILLITERATE. A CHRONIC IGNORAMUS LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BE EXISTING IN THESE MODERN TIMES. GO BACK TO THE 16TH CENTURY WHEN PEOPLE IN AFRICA STILL ROAMED THE EARTH NAKED.

ONLY BECAUSE I CALLED YOU OUT ON A NONSENSICAL OUTLOOK.

Take another critical look at yourself and discover how you are a good FIT for the meaningless tirade.

NO ONE NEEDS MORE EDUCATION THAN YOUR FRUSTRATED SELF.

I am good at ejecting the inner frustrations of hopeless dunces of your kind. Go check the backlog of my posts. I have vanquished senseless GOATS like you.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by BlackMan6969(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
How d fvck would u be in ur right senses & still vote for tinubu, with all the stunts u see him performing on TV.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by toneroforever(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

AFONJA HEAD SLAMMING IS BAD FOR THE BRAIN.

Don't mind that urchin. It seems he's the one assigned to respond senselessly on this thread.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by SilverOrLead: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
9jaNoBeLagos:

2023 is a done deal.

You may not know this but possessing a PVC that isn't yours is a crime.

I have this feeling that those PVCs are bought and have been paid from their owners in a vote buying scheme.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Peritome: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
9jaNoBeLagos:

2023 is a done deal.

Na so, my guy...
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by RealLagosBoy: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You may not know this but possessing a PVC that isn't yours is a crime.

I have this feeling that those PVCs are bought and have been paid from their owners in a vote buying scheme.
yes, it was bought. Go and buy yours.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by SilverOrLead: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
RealLagosBoy:
yes, it was bought. Go and buy yours.

I will even go further and state that these PVCs were stolen during one of the numerous terrorist attacks on INEC facilities by IPOB goons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties / Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE / Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring! - Foreign Diplomat Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.