Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega (55018 Views)

I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man / RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man / Actor Oghenetega Graduates From High School In Ukraine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by benjackugo: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo aka RMD, has shared some pictures with his son, Oghenetega on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

The actor captioned the photos,

“ A GOAT and his kid”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnFRVoEu_-e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Johnthejohn(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yoruba demons undecided

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by doggedfighter(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
The joys of fatherhood.

Proud moment for every dad who has made his mark in his child's life.

Enjoy !

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Enny2013(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Who won't b proud of a hardworking n successful father?...A handsome father at dat!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by highchief1: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
Who won't b proud of a hardworking father?...A handsome father at dat!
but nairalanders are not proud of u.

22 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by dawnomike(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
The son of a good father that has made the name for him..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by overdrive(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Yoruba demons undecided

They are from delta state.

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Johnthejohn(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
overdrive:

They are from delta state.
are you short

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by sofeo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Alright!

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by FalseProphet1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wao never knew he was an animal. Anyways thanks to him for revealing this secrete to us.

I see him revealing more secretes about his animalistic nature.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by eliyke(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin
Johnthejohn:
Yoruba demons undecided
u c ur life, tribalism no good una no go hear

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Emu4life(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
The most abused acronym in the World.

GOAT.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Opportuneke(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
You can sense the chemistry between these two.
You can feel that emotional bond between them.
Men are now waking up and with time women will not take the glory of nurturing the children alone anymore.

Congratulations to you sir.

God bless all good fathers out there.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by sqlPAIN: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Face black hand yellow I rebuke that thing.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by 9jaBloke: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
smiley

RMD

Our Denzel

3 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Killerbag36: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
G
Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Reporting34(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ok
Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by ukaface(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Yoruba demons undecided
is he Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by GbengaAwe042(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Yoruba demons undecided
Which Yoruba Demon?

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Omicron007: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Yoruba demons undecided

Your sheer hypocrisy and abject stupidity won't allow you learn and observe before you spew tantrums and balderdash on a forum such as this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Ebubu: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
GbengaAwe042:

Which Yoruba Demon?
he is a delta man

13 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Ebubu: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Yoruba demons undecided
he is a delta man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by chemla: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
One of my favorites actor during his peak!

3 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Frosheer(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
RMD get Pikin wey get Delta name wahoo.. the boy looks cute by the way
Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by mytime24(f): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Yoruba demons undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by kunlesehan(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
That smile ... makes him look like a finer version of Burna Boy

3rd picture

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by CrownLands(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Emu4life:
The most abused acronym in the World.

I can see

GOAT.

3 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by Josbreed: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
are you short
E shock you abi?
Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by ahnie: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Impressive
Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by bigdammyj: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Seen.
Re: RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega by DevilSignature: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Only few of us make it from the dust.

I can still remember how I did menial jobs to purchase jamb form that year, I purchased my post UTME form on the closing date due to lack of finance on my side. I have to combine domestic jobs and reading so I can pass my jamb that year. Fortunately the result was successful.
Then I worked on construction sites from dawn to dusk so I can save money for school fees, fortunately the admission came through and the school fees was not there, I will never forget that Anambra lady who assisted me with fees on the deadline.
The pains of going for lectures without proper wears and feeding was a problem cry I did all sorts of domestic jobs just to push myself. Throughout these numbers of years, no calls from family not even my mother. No one knew where I was either dead or I was alive, in the end it was successfully. When I remember my sojourn I can't help but to shade tears and thank God for his help cos indeed it was only who stood by me and still standing. Now family remember me, they called me always, they demand, but I pray to God not to refresh my mind not to remember my past and how people treated me, those odd words they threw on me......... When I remember I feel like going faraway from them cos they never care nor believe in me.

For those children out there who have a caring parents and family never thank God enough for what He has done for you

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child / Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.