Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man (3810 Views)

RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega / Davido React In Tears As Isreal DMW Fight And Burst Pilot Head At The Airport / RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Temisblog(f): 12:10pm On May 28, 2022
I'll Like to Meet Him and Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video of Lookalike Man Who Is Also A Smooth Dancer like him shocked shocked shocked
http://www.temisblog.com/2022/05/ill-like-to-meet-him-and-burst-some.html

1 Like

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
Wawawauuu! Where he dey since?

3 Likes

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by macfish101(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2022
I have seen my own doppelganger. Not everybody gets the opportunity to meet theirs

2 Likes

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by okrikaboi: 9:47pm On May 28, 2022
My doppleganger dey my community like this right from day 1 but we never exchange greeting infact we get cold war. We no dey talk and if we look eachother na bone we dey bone grin na to make money quick so I fit fine pass am

4 Likes

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Zico777(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2022
But wait o!
I always thought it's not possible to know who looks like u.
I believe it's people that will tell u that this or that person looks like u.
Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:18pm On May 28, 2022
Zico777:
But wait o!

Onto blind Bartimaeus level abi

2 Likes

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by emmabest2000(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2022
Someone's papa played away match tete grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by falcon01: 4:45am On May 29, 2022
Zico777:
But wait o!
shey your own eyes don't work ?

1 Like

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Authoreety: 5:51am On May 29, 2022
Rmd
Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by elpochas: 8:19am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=okrikaboi post=113263732][/quote]my man my man,i Wan reach chi chi side dis wk,make she chop my meat small.
Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Sucre6: 9:59am On May 29, 2022
okrikaboi:
My doppleganger dey my community like this right from day 1 but we never exchange greeting infact we get cold war. We no dey talk and if we look eachother na bone we dey bone grin na to make money quick so I fit fine pass am

Bro u just made me laugh so hard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Sucre6: 10:06am On May 29, 2022
I have meet my doppelganger, we where both shocked, we meet at a seminar in Lagos, and I base I Abuja, we became good friends afterwards, we kept in touch, he's from a very rich home, unlike me, dude always help me financially even when I don't ask, I remember him sending me 75k one time, he told me to buy a certain tuxedo he bought so we matched cause we suppose to attend a wedding here in Abuja, we looked dope, same hair cut, same beard style, people though we are twins, he relocated to Abuja during lock down and stayed in my place until after lock down, he rented a house in another estate close to mine, we both practically twins, I never get so attach to anyone in my live like the kind of connection we have, not even my blood siblings. Our both families know and they are amazed.
We go to their family house and people practically call me his name and call him my name. This life deep aswear, Nah only girlfriend we no dey share grin

I love you Desmond, you more than a brother cool

3 Likes

Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by okrikaboi: 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
elpochas:
my man my man,i Wan reach chi chi side dis wk,make she chop my meat small.
Hafa drop email or send to bestofadamreyes@gmail.com I'll send her contact
Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Zico777(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2022
falcon01:
shey your own eyes don't work ?
Which kain question be dat?
I still stand on the fact say na people go tell u.
Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Zico777(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Onto blind Bartimaeus level abi
Na wah u o!
Re: I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man by Parkflash(f): 2:32pm On May 30, 2022
I had a doppelganger when I was little, we were close friends but the resemblance faded away when we reached puberty

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba’s Daughter Brandi Akpobome Opens Restaurant In London / Charley Boy I Feel U (pic) / 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.