Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State (44268 Views)

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2023
clinician2x:

Failed im anambra how? Have u ever been to anambra? Fool.

Have you ever been to Ukraine? Therefore you don't know anything about Ukraine. Use your God given brain this boy, it's not that difficult.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2023
searchlight:
Maybe he failed but one thing we all know even you is that he didn't thief Anambra money like TINUBU did to Lagos. A stealthy thieve can not be president know this and know peace.

Pandora for a reason. We'd hear the election results and accept it in peace together. Like Tinubu quipped, Obi saved money not men. i will rather save men. Where's the money today?
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Newton2024:
Hope this message sink into urchin's brain.

Cc lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble seunmsg omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Image123 PandoraObi heliues

The two major parties have millions of supporters including presidents and governors. It's brainless to think all their supporters are poor and jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Anakazo22:

Keep quiet oga, what's your problem, tomorrow people like you will start complaining of bad govt..I don't understand why people will see a man of integrity like obi and still go for such corrupt person like tinubu or Atiku who have contributed to bringing us where we are today

Obi is no different. He's called Pandora for a reason. We elders know that a person that lies will steal, we all know Him Tu Lie is his favorite name.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2023
okoroemeka:
ask yourself this questions if you want the truth,(1)how many governor's can boast of not owning salaries,pensions, gratuity , contractors and suppliers in 8 years,(2)how many governor's can boast of saving 75billion naira after 8 years,(3)how many governor's have stayed 8 years without borrowing?up to today anambra state is almost debt free and the ironical part is that your Prof soludo is now negotiating a loan currently,what didnt happened in PO tenure

There's nothing to boast about in burying the talent given to you to use to better lives. Obi owed salary BTW, hospitals were on strike for months and school. It's a lack of vision and wickedness to take state funds meant to better lives and move the state forward and keep the money in bank instead. Your family's bank(Fidelity) for that matter. Imagine me holding a states money in my bank account claiming i am saving them. You are smart enough to know i am doing it for my interests right? Someone just killed his wife in Anambra because of a loaf of bread. Maybe he could have benefited from a job or contract if the state government put out money for state development.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by freeborn02: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Image123:

Who are they? We only know the 4 main contenders. All these ones you are saying are just rhymes. Obi that faailed after 8 years in Anambra? That cannot marshal a successful campaign?

Show me the evidence that Obi failed as governor
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by johnydon22(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Image123:

APC will get the votes while i help to ignore the insults. Elections is not a game of insults but numbers.

Elections are not games, it's people's lives, future, wellbeing.

There's no personal victories or loss in elections, if the wrong man wins, everyone, irrespective of who they support, loses. Everyone.

If the right man wins, everyone wins.

After all this years, you still fail to improve on your thought processes and how you approach relevant issues.

This is not a game, it's our lives for God's sake. Jesus! ��‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by clinician2x: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Image123:

Have you ever been to Ukraine? Therefore you don't know anything about Ukraine. Use your God given brain this boy, it's not that difficult.

Wetin bring Ukraine into this.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
clinician2x:

Wetin bring Ukraine into this.

Do you know anything about Ukraine?
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by AntiTerrorist: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lindseyrd:

Are you saying El-Rufai that said they shouldn’t negotiate and bomb all terrorist a sympathiser of terrorists?I am suspecting you’re a Yoruba bastard.Maybe your mother got pregnant by Emeka in a face me,I face you common toilet while your lazy father was asleep.So can’t be a proper Yoruba and vote for Igbo.Because you were brought up by your lazy father you don’t read history.Igbos will never vote Yoruba,never,never.
Thank you for insulting my parents.

Tribalism is worse than Racism.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
johnydon22:

Elections are not games, it's people's lives, future, wellbeing.

There's no personal victories or loss in elections, if the wrong man wins, everyone, irrespective of who they support, loses. Everyone.

If the right man wins, everyone wins.

After all this years, you still fail to improve on your thought processes and how you approach relevant issues.

This is not a game, it's our lives for God's sake. Jesus! ��‍♂️

Improve your English or use a dictionary. The word "game" is used in many ways.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
freeborn02:

Show me the evidence that Obi failed as governor

What indicators do you use to rate success in governance?
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Testimony1988(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria by Fire by Force
A very big amen
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Ameduedwin: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
funb01:
Amin jesu.

God will hear all our prayers in Jesus name Amen.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by olusogo: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Look at Obi campaign, I dare any politician to decamp to another party and within 6 months gather this sort of following, I will forfeit ‘my 12 pro  device for him/her

Obi is a learner. He decamped to a party that has been in existence for about 20 years. Buhari left ANPP and floated CPC in two years and almost unsat PDP with over 12million vote. APC defeated PDP some months it was formed. Sowore, a political infant, did better than Obi in terms of widely acceptance and meaningful campaign than Obi whose followers are majorly IPOB members. Apology to few who are not.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by freeborn02: 4:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Image123:

What indicators do you use to rate success in governance?

Students recorded best WAEC results under Peter Obi. The state was initially 26th but became the 1st under him as governor
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 5:16am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

Students recorded best WAEC results under Peter Obi. The state was initially 26th but became the 1st under him as governor

Lol, so WAEC is now a measure of good governance. You mean every other state with good WAEC records have good governance. WAEC been a West African thing also translates, in your logic, that Nigeria has good government since time immemorial. Because i can easily guess that Nigeria usually has the best results in West Africa.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by freeborn02: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Image123:

Lol, so WAEC is now a measure of good governance. You mean every other state with good WAEC records have good governance. WAEC been a West African thing also translates, in your logic, that Nigeria has good government since time immemorial. Because i can easily guess that Nigeria usually has the best results in West Africa.

Havw you asked yourself why the state suddenly moved from 26th to 1st position when Peter Obi became governor? Can you give q logical explanation to why they didn't record such a result before Peter Obi became governor?
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

Havw you asked yourself why the state suddenly moved from 26th to 1st position when Peter Obi became governor? Can you give q logical explanation to why they didn't record such a result before Peter Obi became governor?

i don't like to talk about stuff like this but the links below might help.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/amp/

https://dailytrust.com/waec-anambra-declares-war-on-special-miracle-centres/

https://www.nairaland.com/1823420/anambra-close-486-exam-miracle
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Newton2024: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

The population be like assembly ground of one of these public secondary schools.
Image123:

The two major parties have millions of supporters including presidents and governors. It's brainless to think all their supporters are poor and jobless.
Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that muslim terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

May Peter Obi and Datti-Baba Ahmad succeed.

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Image123(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newton2024:

Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that muslim terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

Datti is as muslim as the fellows you mentioned, i am certain they meet in the same mosque. We saw pictures recently. Do you have proof that any of these are terrorists or you are just slandering and backbiting?
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by HeroicMeastro: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newton2024:

Hahahahahaha
Prayer warrior!
Unfortunately for us, Tinubu would still emerge.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Deblow: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Image123:

By your logic, Buhari had an excellent performance. Wow.
Read my comment again, pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.