Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State (44221 Views)

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
I was there life. This is my first time of going out to campaign ground to listen to any Nigerian politician. May my labour never be in vain.

Baba you witnessed the making of history life.

I hail you specially

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by oyebolaidris: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
BAT to the world
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by lukency(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why is this labourer running away from the north.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Terror48: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
DevilSignature:

Yes we agreed Obi has failed
We can't rent him crowd for campaigns just like APC do.
But, then
let's take a look into your family
What has your generations even your father achieved? Obi was a successful business man before 30yrs, now at your age apart from Android phone you use for ranting and social media war, what other properties do you have?
Take a look at your age and tell yourself what will become of you in the next 5yrs.
Your father is still struggling to pay rent, if your mama don't return from market the family can't prepared a pot of soup.
Sort yourself out you miserable urchin
O boy! Nairalander is not for the weak ooo.

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Greggdekor007: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nothing new about this man.... couple of years ago, he was dining and winning with ATIKU...Now some believe he has changed, but these same people don't want to hear that others too have people that think they've changed... If it is about new wine and young candidates, then it is not OBI...He is part and parcel of the corrupt system...My opinion
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Anakazo22: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Image123:
At last, Obi gets an okay campaign. He needs to thank who helped him get this one. Simple campaign started to look like rocket science, i became embarrassed for the lambarian.

Keep quiet oga, what's your problem, tomorrow people like you will start complaining of bad govt..I don't understand why people will see a man of integrity like obi and still go for such corrupt person like tinubu or Atiku who have contributed to bringing us where we are today

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Iretii0511(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
fk001:

Any amount that you can stake I am good to go

Let’s do 2million naira. We would get a mod to hold the money till after election. If Obi get more than two million votes you lose.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Hoelujohn: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
fk001:

I'm not impressed by the crowd why didn't he use stadium?

Your claim that you dare any politician to gather crowd after decamping. Buhari did it countless times, in fact he created a New party CPC in 2011 and he had 12million votes.

I can bet with with anything that OBI can't ganer 2million votes. I dare you to bet.
I am interested in the bet. 100k bet. Obi get more than 2 million votes
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by clinician2x: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Image123:

Who are they? We only know the 4 main contenders. All these ones you are saying are just rhymes. Obi that faailed after 8 years in Anambra? That cannot marshal a successful campaign?

Failed im anambra how? Have u ever been to anambra? Fool.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by ejimatic: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
I was there life. This is my first time of going out to campaign ground to listen to any Nigerian politician. May my labour never be in vain.
. The party with 200 votes in the last election! Even if all IGBOS in Ajekunle Osogbo ,Iremo and Lagere Ile-Ife , and Roundabout Ilesa come out and vote OBI will be distant 4 in February elections.I come in peace
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Akujuriobi: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
I and my family will vote for Peter Obi. Let's try something new.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by OKOATA(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
FEMoxylian:

The organisers persuaded the crowd to just show up.....A yoruba person to vote an Igbo man, its not feasible now...
Look at this clown, so OBJ and afenifere are Ipob abi? Na only brain dead people that will vote tribe ahead of competence.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by IGBOSON1: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. I am also a card carrying member of PDP in Osun State but Peter Obi is my choice. Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Islamic terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

May Peter Obi and Datti-Baba Ahmad succeed �

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Ezeego1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
maasoap:

You are saying what felt within you but that didn't make it a fact. Some young boys followed a guy (coordinator) from my ward to the rally for a fee, those guys are APC voters. Lol

Are this stupid or what?

Is not like they are paying you to be this stupid... young man pity yourself and have a rethink.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Ezeego1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
FEMoxylian:

The organisers persuaded the crowd to just show up.....A yoruba person to vote an Igbo man, its not feasible now...

Shut up,,,,You think everyone is senseless like you stupid urchin. Ewu
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by bnbash(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. I am also a card carrying member of PDP in Osun State but Peter Obi is my choice. Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that [b]Islamic terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

You are right with the prayers. Pray well so Almighty will rescue you from acusing people's parents and grandparents without any strong basis. Be respectful please we do not have Islamic Terrorist
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by omokab: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Look at Obi campaign, I dare any politician to decamp to another party and within 6 months gather this sort of following, I will forfeit ‘my 12 pro  device for him/her
you don't know what you are saying . Any of tinubu or atiku will gather more crowd than this if they decamp to any other party because many supporters will follow them to anywhere they are going .

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by opeldavid: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Just 6 Months into the Labour Party yet we are doing this much. Is it not a good sign?
Peter Obi is doing well. All hands must be on deck.
Pick up your PVC and vote for PO.

It's not biz as usual and no more sitting on the fence.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by saysugar(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria by Fire by Force
seems u and ur Ibo mate dey craz, u wan force ur man on top us??
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by bentenny(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. I am also a card carrying member of PDP in Osun State but Peter Obi is my choice. Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Islamic terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

Exactly!
He will become a Buhari pro max while expressing the usual shock when problems occurs!

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by AntiTerrorist: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
bnbash:

You are right with the prayers. Pray well so Almighty will rescue you from acusing people's parents and grandparents without any strong basis. Be respectful please we do not have Islamic Terrorist

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by okorogodwin4(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
I think say Obi no get structure ?
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ezeego1:

Are this stupid or what?

Is not like they are paying you to be this stupid...

Why are you hyperventilating, Mr Madman?

young man pity yourself and have a rethink.
Calling someone on a faceless forum a young man is nothing but stupidity on your part. What a silly assumption?
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Jelique: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Image123:
At last, Obi gets an okay campaign. He needs to thank who helped him get this one. Simple campaign started to look like rocket science, i became embarrassed for the lambarian.
Obviously you have not been following.
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by JOemmy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

That's exactly what I also do there's absolutely nothing impossible with God.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by bnbash(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=119818025][/quote]
Who says Christians do not have a say? Be wise Man! It's a free world and we are practicing democracy. We have so many political parties of which you can choose from. Nobody is forcing you to go for a Muslim Muslim. Simple logic but I guess difficult for you to understand or perhaps its just the hatred you have for Islam and Muslims. For your information your hatred will never harm Islam you are doing yourself
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Chyma231(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
[Empty otu nnegi ]Empty field [/quote]
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by AutoConsult: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Peter is in PDP so?
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by Rapuru14: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
tuoyoojo:
I have no iota of doubt that obi is winning and this was only made possible by some notable people

1 . The Inec chairman who via Buhari insisted on BVAS

2. Special shout out to APC for bringing a pee poo presidential candidate with so much baggage that had been giving is back to back balabu

3. Twale to Tambuwal for do doing the last killer chess move during PDP primaries that starved Wike of coming first . became if wike had won, as sure as tomorrow's sun,the north would not vote for him and would give APC and easy ride

4. Then to my nigga kwakwanso a.k.a Madugu( I owe u a chilled bottle of coke) who while positioning himself to inherit Buhari's vote in 2031, had effectively joined the likes of Atiku and shettima to dabaru the laser beam focus of northern voting pattern who would usually focus on one person and give them block vote

5. Last shout out to all well meaning Nigerians who have gone to get their voters card to vote wisely

Peace

WiseMan!
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by okoroemeka(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
DevilSignature:

Yes we agreed Obi has failed
We can't rent him crowd for campaigns just like APC do.
But, then
let's take a look into your family
What has your generations even your father achieved? Obi was a successful business man before 30yrs, now at your age apart from Android phone you use for ranting and social media war, what other properties do you have?
Take a look at your age and tell yourself what will become of you in the next 5yrs.
Your father is still struggling to pay rent, if your mama don't return from market the family can't prepared a pot of soup.
Sort yourself out you miserable urchin
I even doubt if that person has ever crossed the bridge head at onitsha to know that PO failed as governor of anambra state,it baffles me how people can comment on what they know nothing of
Re: More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State by deygar: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
My new year prayer is God give us obi...let's try him and see..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.