Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu (34583 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Anakazo22: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:
Comedian self want throw banter. grin

Retire him with this crowd?

Suffer no dey tire you, blind follower

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Nigerians cannot wait to retire the failures called APC

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by chichriso: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Osibajo2023: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
*Breaking:*
INEC is yet to receive list of agents for Labour Party in over 90,000 polling units across the country with 94% from the North West, North East and North Central

Those shouting "we are the structures" should make selves available in those polling units.

After 25th February 2023, we will begin to hear things like;

Election was massively rigged.
This country is finished
Nothing good about Nigerian.
The country will never work.
I don't believe in Nigeria any more.
Nigerian is a zoo.
I will never vote again and so on.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by emperordelis(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Bro for real,that gazette gragra post you made earlier got to me bro...I don't know the level of hunger that will push such a vibrant and intelligent man like you into sitting down to compose such trash....

I'm even more appalled with the fact that you know that most nairalanders aren't stupid but you still had the guts to compose and post such nonsense...

It's well man,but anyhow e be Thunder go fire you and your generations

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by gbemishile: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Tinubu should be in Iragbiji taking care of his grandchildren. Also Rock is not a retirement home for old politicians.
Awwww
U're pained
Eeeyaaaa
Sniper isnt costly u know

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Gagaraga gazelle thesis writer.

Yorubas and well meaning Nigerians where ashamed of the lengths you went to teach them Gagaraga gazelle lectures all because of crumbs.

There's a new gaffe.

Started your thesis yet ?

Hehehehehe, he is gazelle crooner.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by EnterpriseMan: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

Tinubu will retire after he completes his 8 years as president of Nigeria.

And during that 8years if you ever complain say country hard, thunder will fire you and your generation angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by bentenny(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Kaduna says Hi cheesy cheesy

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by opeldavid: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Is this not the gazelle gagaraga lecturer the other day? angry angry angry
Mehnnn...this your job no easy ooooo... grin grin grin

Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by gbemishile: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Which kain weed this guy dey smoke abeeeg.
This man talking as if he wasn't a governor of a state in the past.
Talking as if he is a new and clean saviour just coming into politics to be the saviour
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Gboom: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
It is the turn of Nigerian youths and women to take back this country. Your children are suffering. We have children who have gone to school and cannot find jobs for years and someone (Tinubu) is saying it is his turn, which turns? It is your turn to retire."

So, obi is a youth @ 60 something is deceiving himself and his gullible followers. He governed Anambra for 8 years without improving the life of his people instead he increased school fees, doctors were on strike, he never allowed local government to function by refusing to conduct elections. He lived in Tinubu governed Lagos with his family, if he did well in Anambra why coming to Lagos to stay?

If the youths are really supporting a youth, obi should not be the one to be supported
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by greatermeme: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

Tinubu will retire after he completes his 8 years as prisoner of Nigeria.

aaaahhhhh
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Gaabasky: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Head to Head comparison, Obi is not close to Tinubu but my problem with Tinubu is a lot of controversies surrounding his character. The only candidate that is the same pal with Tinubu is Kwankwoso but another Northerner taking over is capital No.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Hydroxide(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Wahala, Obi sef dey talk grin

OBI with empty campaign fields sef dey talk?

Obi with 10 attendees in his TOWN hall meeting sef dey talk?

Obi wey no get party agents sef wan talk?

Obi wey him campaign PCC don abandon am sef dey talk

Hahahahaha
it takes jobless people like you to attend political rallies in a country like Naija. Even if Obi is campaigning in my street, I won't attend. But my PVC and that of my loved once are for Him. Try make you get sense.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by fredoooooo: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Apart from selling gala on the streets, container coming to Alaba or Aba .. Obi is a boy to Tinubu..
Remember this is the worst of Tinubu contesting with the best of obi ..
Obituarists over to you. Bush babies cry !!!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Zaydbat: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
You don't need to look through the glass prism to confirm that Obi is very correct. In 2023, Tinubu must retire from politics. People that have held Nigeria down for many years will not have peace until they retire and leave Nigeria alone.

Don't be deceived by the crowds. The same people are visiting all the rallies organised by APC, PDP, & LP. Those with good conscience and still have blood flowing through their veins ain't voting Atiku or Tinubu.

You can only fool some of the people, some of the times. But you can't fool all of the people all of the times. Nigerians are wiser now.
Atiku and Tinubu must retire from politics. [/quote]
Tinubu said Obi had a
chance to show how progressive he could be when he
was governor of Anambra State.
“All he could do was boast that he saved money. But I tell
you it is a wicked parent that holds money in his hand yet
allows his children to starve.
“Likewise, it is a heartless governor who holds back
money when people went hungry, schools, road and
clinics went into disrepair. Neither the city-dweller nor
farmer prospered under him.
“In the end, he refused to save the people because he
preferred to save the money. And he claims to be the
party of labour.
“You will have to be labouring under a terrible delusion if
you think he will do better for the nation than he did for
Anambra State.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shameless urchins is still following broom party
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by asanausana91: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

can you please tell us the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school?
It baffle me that educated youths will be campaigning for a man that cannot say where his primary and secondary school is located, a man that lick microphone instead of tapping it.
People like you are a disgrace to your lineage.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Etimemy: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu most retire
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by VeryDirtyPussy: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=Gemid94 post=119811909]

https://tribuneonlineng.com/its-your-turn-to-retire-obi-bombs-tinubu/[/quote
See this useless man is talking
I don't know why I just hate this man
May affliction never rise again.

I'm obedient
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by julaion: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

As seen today at Iyana-Ipaja in the Lagos that Tinubu built from scratch. grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by davidl7: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu himself knows that anyone supporting him is either a long throat or does not have sense.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by do4luv14(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Gagaraga gazelle thesis writer.

Yorubas and well meaning Nigerians where ashamed of the lengths you went to teach them Gagaraga gazelle lectures all because of crumbs.

There's a new gaffe.

Started your thesis yet ?

that Thesis nearly make me weep for naija,
He choose to ignore or completely ignore the true meaning of gagaraga,

Which we all know is Attributed to something very strong
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by doggedfighter(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
do4luv14:

that Thesis nearly make me weep for naija,
He choose to ignore or completely ignore the true meaning of gagaraga,

Which we all know is Attributed to something very strong

I wonder what such a man will teach his sons.

Such a shameless show of shame !
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by do4luv14(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

I wonder what such a man will teach his sons.

Such a shameless show of shame !

That's why I don't like replying such folks, they will choose not to listen to reason
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
do4luv14:

That's why I don't like replying such folks, they will choose not to listen to reason

Hunger and greed propels such men.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sukkyy2010: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Wahala, Obi sef dey talk grin

OBI with empty campaign fields sef dey talk?

Obi with 10 attendees in his TOWN hall meeting sef dey talk?

Obi wey no get party agents sef wan talk?

Obi wey him campaign PCC don abandon am sef dey talk

Hahahahaha
What has all this you listed got to do with good government, are those list mean to you a criteria that determine a good government ?

Get your fact well please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited / Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.