Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy (549 Views)

Example Of How Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy / Who Will Fix This Black Man's Nose? / For Racism Against Blacks To Reduce Drastically, The Black Race Needs To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by LocalStandard1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
I see a pattern! Can you see it?

Like a common bug, crushing a Black man is easy. It almost costs nothing.

ASSASSINATION
SEXUAL ALLEGATIONS
MADNESS
IMPRISONMENT
CONFISCATION OF HARD-END PROPERTY.
INTENTIONAL OR FORCEFUL DISTRACTIONS.
CHARACTER ASSASSINATION
ECONOMIC OR SOCIAL RESTRICTIONS
TREACHERY ON ONES OWN
Etc.
I mean you name it, come on I will wait.

I have come to the conclusion that it takes the Black Man atleast twice as much effort or works to succeed in this world than any one else, race or gender.

But it takes half as much effort or work to bring him down than any race or gender. You know what? He gets caught in the traps the most easily also. Funny we actually help put each other down and laugh at the next Black man when he falls.

A strong character, a big mind, self love, purposeful passion and aspirations, determined consistency, the right habit, brotherly unity and desire for assistance, burning desire to grow and improve self and society, all of those seems highly lacking among the Black men.

They say an African man either smokes, drinks or womanizes. To a large extent it's actually true. But why?! A lack of strong character and foresight that's why.

Physically, the Black man is the most superior race and gender. Absolutely! But all that can be brought to naught without a strong mind.

And in the absence of a strong mind, absolute intellect and an unwavering character we continue to loose. And his rise difficult, his fall far easy. I write in a forum that instead of helping to awaken those virtues it does the absolute opposite. From causing division to furthering sexual and other distracting nonsense, to sharing engineered lies by the enemy against fellow Brothers.

Which way my fellow Black skinned Brothers, do we continue to wallow at the bottom, insulted, mocked, laughed at, stolen from and trashed?! Or do we strive and rise then help one another rise also?

I wonder!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2023
If you hate yourself, don't drag us into your mess.
Re: Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by LocalStandard1(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2023
LightOnScams:
If you hate yourself, don't drag us into your mess.
Oh no brother (I think)! I am trying to help pull us out the mess.
Re: Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by LocalStandard1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/3ILBTqGf2vk

I will write about this soon enough.
Re: Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by Favor99(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2023
It’s true, see how blacks threw that Nigerian basketball head coach for the Celtics under the bus when he got suspended and his career jeopardized over the flimsiest reasons. A reason that wouldn’t earn a non-African any sort of discipline

Although, blacks throwing him under the bus, had more to do with the tension between Black Americans and Nigerians, so the Black Americans and whites ganged up against him. But disappointed Nigerians didn’t come to his defense. It’s our lack of unity and self-respect that causes other races to poo on us.

1 Like

Re: Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I see a pattern! Can you see it?

Like a common bug, crushing a Black man is easy. It almost costs nothing.

ASSASSINATION
SEXUAL ALLEGATIONS
MADNESS
IMPRISONMENT
CONFISCATION OF HARD-END PROPERTY.
INTENTIONAL OR FORCEFUL DISTRACTIONS.
CHARACTER ASSASSINATION
ECONOMIC OR SOCIAL RESTRICTIONS
TREACHERY ON ONES OWN
Etc.
I mean you name it, come on I will wait.

I have come to the conclusion that it takes the Black Man atleast twice as much effort or works to succeed in this world than any one else, race or gender.

But it takes half as much effort or work to bring him down than any race or gender. You know what? He gets caught in the traps the most easily also. Funny we actually help put each other down and laugh at the next Black man when he falls.

A strong character, a big mind, self love, purposeful passion and aspirations, determined consistency, the right habit, brotherly unity and desire for assistance, burning desire to grow and improve self and society, all of those seems highly lacking among the Black men.

They say an African man either smokes, drinks or womanizes. To a large extent it's actually true. But why?! A lack of strong character and foresight that's why.

Physically, the Black man is the most superior race and gender. Absolutely! But all that can be brought to naught without a strong mind.

And in the absence of a strong mind, absolute intellect and an unwavering character we continue to loose. And his rise difficult, his fall far easy. I write in a forum that instead of helping to awaken those virtues it does the absolute opposite. From causing division to furthering sexual and other distracting nonsense, to sharing engineered lies by the enemy against fellow Brothers.

Which way my fellow Black skinned Brothers, do we continue to wallow at the bottom, insulted, mocked laughed at, stolen from and trashed?! Or do we strive and rise then help one another rise also

I wonder!!
which way? How about we stop being unproductive, regressive, and start getting serious. The difference between us and asians for example is that while the whites abused them, they decided to be productive and build their own economy. that's why they can't just disrespect china or japan anyhow. But as black people, we don't want to do anything to change our situation. And there seems to be a sect of us who enjoy criminal behavior. Until that changes, we will struggle. The average black man has no idea how behind we are. they have nukes and are going to space. What are we doing? Our best don't even wanna stay in Africa because theres too many bloody criminals.
Re: Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by LocalStandard1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
ogunara:

which way? How about we stop being unproductive, regressive, and start getting serious. The difference between us and asians for example is that while the whites abused them, they decided to be productive and build their own economy. that's why they can't just disrespect china or japan anyhow. But as black people, we don't want to do anything to change our situation. And there seems to be a sect of us who enjoy criminal behavior. Until that changes, we will struggle. The average black man has no idea how behind we are. they have nukes and are going to space. What are we doing? Our best don't even wanna stay in Africa because theres too many bloody criminals.
Good points, but then what are you doing about it all?
Re: Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by LocalStandard1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Favor99:
It’s true, see how blacks threw that Nigerian basketball head coach for the Celtics under the bus when he got suspended and his career jeopardized over the flimsiest reasons. A reason that wouldn’t earn a non-African any sort of discipline
Although, blacks throwing him under the bus, had more to do with the tension between Black Americans and Nigerians, so the Black Americans and whites ganged up against him. But disappointed Nigerians didn’t come to his defense. It’s our lack of unity and self-respect that causes other races to poo on us.
Thank you, very true.

(1) (Reply)

If You Recognize This Kitchen, Then You Are Old Enough To Get Married. / Pple From Good Backgrounds Do U Forgive Thieves? / Grab The Best Deals On ***father's Day***: Make It Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.