Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Example Of How Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Example Of How Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy (520 Views)

Why Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy / Who Will Fix This Black Man's Nose? / For Racism Against Blacks To Reduce Drastically, The Black Race Needs To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Example Of How Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by LocalStandard1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just wait a minute, I want to lend your imagination here a little. Thank you.

Imagine Dangote, a Black man, is an American. You see, that prostitute that took a picture of his naked buttocks did it to blackmail him and get something from him. Right? She said he doesn't give her enough, but empty promises.

Well if Dangote was an American or another Western country she and many others would have used a more better and potent way of sucking him up till there's nothing left but a jail cell.

R kelly
Bill Cosby
Andrew Tate (he isn't white by the way but mixed race)

Look at how even our own Baba Ijesha was framed, and he did fall, and his life brought to naught. Do you remember the Nigerian in the diaspora that shot and ended his life on video just to prove his innocence of an allegation of rape by a female? Do you remember how Neymar, the footballer, was framed but saved by a recording? Do you, do you remember all those men? Well those are just an itsy- bitsy, tiny little examples.

"Oh but LocalStandard, are you saying it all just a lie? Are you saying all those accusing females are lying?" I hear you ask. Well the topic is "how to crush a Black man" not "how to identify false accusations from females" now is it?

But you know what I think about such allegations? I refuse to believe them, I refuse to call a man the lier and perpetrator till enough prove is provided and the courts say so. But what if the courts and jury have been compromised?

Well that's where you come in as the general public. They first use you to pronounce judgement on the Black man so that he can be humiliated more easily and no questions asked.

You see, even before R kelly was arrested he continued to claim, with tear on his eyes, that he was innocent, that he was being set up. People around him who know him well say he isn't such a person. I saw one of his videos where he was crying and lamenting, saying things in code, talking about a setup cos he wanted out and wanted rights to his music.

But to show their seriousness they caged him and refused him bail. They refused allowing him speak in public again. And you believe it? You joined in calling him all sorts of names cos the media told you so?

"Why crushing a Black man is most easy!"

BONUS:

They call the Black man insane and mad. Eg, Kanye West. Then they strip him of his hard end resources.

Watch this YouTube shorts.
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/3ILBTqGf2vk
Re: Example Of How Crushing The Black Man Is Most Easy by LordReed(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Just wait a minute, I want to lend your imagination here a little. Thank you.

Imagine Dangote, a Black man, is an American. You see, that prostitute that took a picture of his naked buttocks did it to blackmail him and get something from him. Right? She said he doesn't give her enough, but empty promises.

Well if Dangote was an American or another Western country she and many others would have used a more better and potent way of sucking him up till there's nothing left but a jail cell.

R kelly
Bill Cosby
Andrew Tate (he isn't white by the way but mixed race)

Look at how even our own Baba Ijesha was framed, and he did fall, and his life brought to naught. Do you remember the Nigerian in the diaspora that shot and ended his life on video just to prove his innocence of an allegation of rape by a female? Do you remember how Neymar, the footballer, was framed but saved by a recording? Do you, do you remember all those men? Well those are just an itsy- bitsy, tiny little examples.

"Oh but LocalStandard, are you saying it all just a lie? Are you saying all those accusing females are lying?" I hear you ask. Well the topic is "how to crush a Black man" not "how to identify false accusations from females" now is it?

But you know what I think about such allegations? I refuse to believe them, I refuse to call a man the lier and perpetrator till enough prove is provided and the courts say so. But what if the courts and jury have been compromised?

Well that's where you come in as the general public. They first use you to pronounce judgement on the Black man so that he can be humiliated more easily and no questions asked.

You see, even before R kelly was arrested he continued to claim, with tear on his eyes, that he was innocent, that he was being set up. People around him who know him well say he isn't such a person. I saw one of his videos where he was crying and lamenting, saying things in code, talking about a setup cos he wanted out and wanted rights to his music.

But to show their seriousness they caged him and refused him bail. They refused allowing him speak in public again. And you believe it? You joined in calling him all sorts of names cos the media told you so?

"Why crushing a Black man is most easy!"

BONUS:

They call the Black man insane and mad. Eg, Kanye West. Then they strip him of his hard end resources.

Watch this YouTube shorts.
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/3ILBTqGf2vk

How come you didn't mention Harvey Weinstein or Bill O’Reilly or Kevin Spacey? They don't fit your woe is the black man agenda?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Write The Lyrics To This Yoruba Song? / Omen'ala Ìbo / Which Nigerian Language Do You Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.